rich republicans don't like homeless Jesus

Cons don't believe the bible where Jesus says, "The son of man has no place to rest his head" because they don't like the poor and the homeless. One rich bitch called the cops on the church that had a statue of homeless Jesus on a park bench.

Statue of a homeless Jesus startles a wealthy community | 89.3 KPCC

Christians Ignore this part of their bible
Matthew:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. :eusa_whistle:

Christians don't ignore it.

Dems read it and think Jesus was talking about food stamps

10007539_737223759632825_443916753_n.jpg

If christians followed the teachings of their god, there would be no people sleeping in the cold, no children going to bed hungry.

There would be no churches sitting empty when their fellow human beings were freezing to death on the steps outside.

And if cons were REALLY Christians, they wouldn't be trying to destroy food stamps that feed children. They wouldn't be trying to destroy Social Security in order to throw the elderly out in the street. And they wouldn't be trying to destroy health care to the sick, and Medicare for the elderly. Woe to the cons. "The first shall be last and the last shall be first."
interesting....now tell me, do you really believe those things are happening?.....

Check out LyinRyan's new budget that the R voted FOR.

Why would you bring it up if it has nothing to do with the discussion of the sculpture that is the basis of this thread?
You can run, but you can't hide.

I'm highlighting that the Dems support putting a Cross in a jar of piss and funded it as "art"

You then made the leap that I was equating Jesus with something and quite frankly, you lost me along the way.

I have found that is pretty easy to do.

Maybe if you spoke clearly you wouldn't have the problem.

So where are any political affiliations identified in the article?

and for the record, Christ is welcome to sleep at my place anytime.

How many other homeless do you extend the same respite?
What you do for the least of these, you do for me, right?
Do you, therefore, have regular homeless houseguests?
No surprise, Avatar ignored the question.

No point answering what's already been answered and ignored. What does it matter since you guys wont believe me anyway?

I've put people up before. I didn't ask the government to do it.

How many homeless do you have as house guest ?

If christians followed the teachings of their god, there would be no people sleeping in the cold, no children going to bed hungry.

There would be no churches sitting empty when their fellow human beings were freezing to death on the steps outside.

And if cons were REALLY Christians, they wouldn't be trying to destroy food stamps that feed children. They wouldn't be trying to destroy Social Security in order to throw the elderly out in the street. And they wouldn't be trying to destroy health care to the sick, and Medicare for the elderly. Woe to the cons. "The first shall be last and the last shall be first."
interesting....now tell me, do you really believe those things are happening?.....

Odd how he thinks outsourcing our responsibilities to the poor to the government is somehow doing something compassionate.

When everyone expects someone else to do it, it never gets done.

Cons don't believe the bible where Jesus says, "The son of man has no place to rest his head" because they don't like the poor and the homeless. One rich bitch called the cops on the church that had a statue of homeless Jesus on a park bench.

Matthew:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. :eusa_whistle:

They also ignore the verse that says 'you cannot serve both God and wealth'.

He said "Serve God", but you hear it "Serve the Romans"

Matthew:

Shouldn't Minimum wage include your ObamaCare Premium?

Hmmmm?

We tried it your way, we have 50 years of record fail and record debt

We need an Exit Strategy from the Democrat War on Prosperity

Already started without you.

Ignoring a 50 year record of failure isn't a "Start"

Acknowledging the success of SS and Medicare is.

SS is de facto bankrupt. Obama twice threatened to drive Seniors to starvation and destitution unless he got his way on the budget. SS owns securities that they can't sell to anyone except the government.

Besides we're talking about the failed War on Poverty

liberals believe we should render unto Caesar that which is their neighbors......

What a pitiful attempt to try to justify your greed.

It seems clear that liberals love the homeless more than conservatives since liberal policies always make more homeless people.
Even more pitiful.

who is the greedy one? The one that wants to spend his own money or the one who wants to spend other people's money?

Matthew:

No. We are the ones out there doing it instead of outsourcing our responsibilities to minister to the needy to a bueaucrat.

By not using government to address these issues you are guaranteeing the needs will never get met and people will needlessly suffer, because charity alone is not up to the task.

Charity hasn't barely been tried and Robbery will never fix the problem.

Matthew:

Because we dont need more people unemployed and on food stamps.

Bet would be the same number s as you?
I will be honest. I do not want to have any homeless houseguests and most people don't want to have homeless guests, so why do some keep pretending as if they are saints?

Matthew:

Yes some people clam to be Christians,don't really walk the walk,good bet you don't ether.

Conservatives out pace people like yourself,by miles when it come to charity and helping others,saying anything different,is ether so totally misinformed its almost a crime,or just a flat out lie which do you do?

Real compassionate people,the one that make a difference in life,don't point fingers and accuse people in a blanket statement. Your underbelly is showing pull your pants up.

Bet would be the same number s as you?

I'm not the one suggesting charity will be sufficient.

Forum List

Back