Rich Republicans Very Smart:

...tax cuts for the rich...

i get the impression you leftards feeeeel only Republicans are the rich, if we take half of the wealth from rich demorats, starting with G.Soros, we could pay down the national debt by half, after all it is the demoscum who have put America so far in debt it will take centuries to become debt free. :up:
In one thread they say republicans are rich in another thread they claim republicans are welfare hicks.

Their tax cuts over the last thirty five years have pumped trillions of borrowed dollars into the pockets of millionaires and (THE) left...

you somehow missed the near tripling of the debt by that illegal alien mulatto muslime scumbag president..., how did you miss that.., and you even got two (2) agrees from similar brain dead posters.

lord have mercy!! as my GrandMother always said.

I thought it was Reagan who tripled the debt. That man and Geenspan did us in.

"Since World War II the federal budget deficit has risen almost continually, regardless of which political party has occupied the White House, and regardless of which party has held a majority of seats in the House of Representatives or Senate. As table 1 indicates, in each of the last four decades, the average size of the federal budget deficit relative to GNP has approximately doubled. Due to the extraordinary string of budget deficits, the national debt is now equivalent to over forty thousand dollars for every family in the United States.

Federal Budget, by John F. Cogan: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics | Library of Economics and Liberty

Last edited:
Democrats voted for every penny of Reagan's spending.

SO MANY in fact the term Reagan Democrat was coined to describe Democrats in congress that supported Reagan's policies. even Reagan's "welfare queen" comment didnt stop spending on social "safety net" programs from INCREASING under Reagan

so many Democrats voted for BUSH'S POLICIES that you cant get any left-wing loser on these boards to say what policies Democrats DIDNT vote for AND CONTINUE LONG AFTER BUSH WAS GONE, ithout being able to giv a list ten times longer of Bush/Republican policies Democrats DID vote for and vote to continue.....etc

see a pattern here??

Here we go AGAIN. Blaming the rich for everything, and thinking our problem is that the rich aren't taxed enough.

Jesus H. Christ.

Just because this is the exact same topic all over again, I'm just going to quote myself from Campbell's last topic:

The top 1 percent own half of the country's stocks. So when the stock market crashes, they suffer the most. When the stock market climbs, they profit the most.

What you are looking at in that chart is a stock market bubble. I notice it stops in 2007. I bet if you extended it out to 2009, the top 1 percent's wealth would not be so impressive, which is probably why the person who made that graphic stopped at 2007.

Propaganda is all about framing the picture the way you want it to be perceived.

Ah. See?

Extend the chart out to 2009 and look, they revert back to the trend line:

255440l.gif

If you look at the graphic in my last post, the top one percent earned $232,581 in 1986.

If you plug that figure into an inflation calculator, that income is equal to $462,734 in 2009 dollars. And yet they only earned $343,927 in 2009, way below the inflation rate.

The two peaks you see in Campbell's chart are stock market bubbles, both of which popped, and when they popped, the top one percent income reverted back to trend.

The problem is not the rich, assholes. The problem is ALL OF US. We borrow and spend too much. It's that fucking simple.

Look in the goddam mirror for your scapegoat.

"Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Not even the top one percent are keeping up with inflation.

Let that sink into your fat head, Campbell.

Say it again: Not even the top one percent are keeping up with inflation.

We're all poorer than we were 30 years ago, because we found a way to get into more debt than has ever been accumulated in 15 billion years.

Once everyone stops pointing their fingers at everyone else but themselves, then we can get down to fixing it. Until then, this is one big circle of masturbating monkeys drinking piss.

Stop blaming the rich, stop blaming negroes, stop blaming Mexicans. Look in the fucking mirror. There is your culprit.

Their entire political campaigns are designed to cause poor people to show up at the polls and vote against their own best interests. After considering that everything the party has done beginning with Reagan, who slashed rates to 50 year lows has stood for corporations and tax cuts for the rich how could any average citizen with average means show up and vote for them? Their tax cuts over the last thirty five years have pumped trillions of borrowed dollars into the pockets of millionaires and left ordinary American's incomes flat or worse after adjustment for inflation:

3.jpg

View attachment 53401

..........................Total U S Debt...........................

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82
09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32
09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89
09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15
09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 (Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

It just keeps getting handed to us too!
I wonder if the rich business owners are aware of the boon to business owners Obama has handed us. We are now free to hire temporary college educated illegal aliens in lieu of hiring the kids of American taxpayers. By hiring these illegals we can save an average or $12.000.00 per year per employee. That's a good savings for any employer. With a savings like that, an employer could overlook hiring the best interviewed, the best qualified, etc. I predict a huge uptick in the employment rate of illegal alien college graduates and a marked decline in the employment rate of American college graduates. Thank you Obama!! Keep looking out for all the business owners.

Edit Delete Report

...tax cuts for the rich...

i get the impression you leftards feeeeel only Republicans are the rich, if we take half of the wealth from rich demorats, starting with G.Soros, we could pay down the national debt by half, after all it is the demoscum who have put America so far in debt it will take centuries to become debt free. :up:
In one thread they say republicans are rich in another thread they claim republicans are welfare hicks.

of course
because........................................
wait for it.............................
wait for it.......................................................wait.............................

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Maybe you should take a look at where the real money is and see who is putting in.

Lobbying Spending Database | OpenSecrets

maybe you should stop being a partisan lemming douche and say where most of that money is going?? yes even the corporate money.

In campaign money race, Democrats vastly outpacing ...
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis...campaign...democ...
The Washington Post
Oct 15, 2015 - In campaign money race, Democrats vastly outpacing Republicans ... After helping scoop up more than $100 million for his allied super PAC before declaring his ... Explore the largest donors to 2016 presidential candidates ... The totals raised on each side by the candidate-aligned super PACs are unclear, ...

Maybe you should take a look at where the real money is and see who is putting in.

maybe you should stop being a partisan lemming douche and say where most of that money is going?? yes even the corporate money.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis...campaign...democ...
The Washington Post
Oct 15, 2015 - In campaign money race, Democrats vastly outpacing Republicans ... After helping scoop up more than $100 million for his allied super PAC before declaring his ... Explore the largest donors to 2016 presidential candidates ... The totals raised on each side by the candidate-aligned super PACs are unclear, ...

You really have a problem reading, don't you?

The article is basically stating that the Democrats are winning with small donors. However PAC money (large obscene amounts of cash) is a different story. As of mid year the GOP has made $234 million combined among all 15 candidates w/PAC money to the Democrats $17 million between 6 candidates. Let's divide that per candidate, shall we?

GOP = 15.6 million per candidate
DNC = 2.83 million per candidate

I'm all for publicly funded federal elections, are you?

The Washington Post

The article is basically stating that the Democrats are winning with small donors. However PAC money (large obscene amounts of cash) is a different story. As of mid year the GOP has made $234 million combined among all 15 candidates w/PAC money to the Democrats $17 million between 6 candidates. Let's divide that per candidate, shall we?

no of course not leftard. we have a $20 trillion national debt

The Washington Post

YES

The Washington Post

I agree, let's pretend you totally didn't understand your own source.

The Washington Post

yawn

i understand it idiot. i'm saying so the eff what??

did you ever hear of bundling? where small contributions are solicited (demanded) from individuals to make it appear they came willingly from normal folks when in fact they were solitited by Big Labor?

or soft money contributions??

The Washington Post

yawn

i understand it idiot. i'm saying so the eff what??

did you ever hear of bundling? where small contributions are solicited (demanded) from individuals to make it appear they came willingly from normal folks when in fact they were solitited by Big Labor?

or soft money contributions??

Well, if you want to make all those assumptions then the GOP still raised more money, numbers look like this, donations and PACs combined:

GOP = 25.16 million per candidate
DNC = 23.36 million per candidate

But to assume all small donors are through the efforts of bundlers would require an additional source from you. So, I'm left with you not understanding your own article and then doubling down on it and then finishing it off with a topper of bullshit.

Their tax cuts over the last thirty five years have pumped trillions of borrowed dollars into the pockets of millionaires and (THE) left...

you somehow missed the near tripling of the debt by that illegal alien mulatto muslime scumbag president..., how did you miss that.., and you even got two (2) agrees from similar brain dead posters.

lord have mercy!! as my GrandMother always said.

I thought it was Reagan who tripled the debt. That man and Geenspan did us in.

"Since World War II the federal budget deficit has risen almost continually, regardless of which political party has occupied the White House, and regardless of which party has held a majority of seats in the House of Representatives or Senate. As table 1 indicates, in each of the last four decades, the average size of the federal budget deficit relative to GNP has approximately doubled. Due to the extraordinary string of budget deficits, the national debt is now equivalent to over forty thousand dollars for every family in the United States.

Federal Budget, by John F. Cogan: The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics | Library of Economics and Liberty

I read that and thank you. The 60's (best years) had Democratic Presidents, and the 70's and 80's mainly Rep. ,
things changed drastically in the 80's. I realize that is all the Gop has is Reagan, and that is too bad for them. I think most would like to forget Bush Jr., the lost of life, and the bust. Clinton I admit rested on the dot com and tech of silicon valley and housing boom. Also did the author forget about the depression and stock market crash, and WWI , Vietnam, Korea, I never remember a non war time of some sort going on.

I guess we need to raise those taxes on the very elites to cover some of that debt.
Too think I have always voted Rep. Shame on me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back