Richard Branson: 'History will treat Trump incredibly unkindly'

Richard Branson, a real billionaire who earned his own money through building ACTUAL businesses and who never got a million dollar head start from daddy, says Trump is completely wrong about jobs being created by Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement, and is an all around global embarrassment as well as morally reprehensible.

Watch: Richard Branson: 'History will treat Trump incredibly unkindly'

Trump will be remembered as the God-Emperor who saved the west.

Compared to this guy, who will be remembered for treason, whinery and avoidance of all facts, it's not that bad.

The guy making millions flying jets around the world has an opinion on global warming. Everyone not worth a billion dollars pay attention.
So if you fly in a jet you can't have an opinion on GW? Really?
Should he have used a rowboat to go across the ocean? Than his opinion would count to you?
Yes it would. If he was serious about global warming being such a threat to the planet he would park his planes and build a fleet of sail ships using renewable wind energy. It's not like it's a new technology. Get on it Branson.

The guy making millions flying jets around the world has an opinion on global warming. Everyone not worth a billion dollars pay attention.
Should he have used a rowboat to go across the ocean? Than his opinion would count to you?
Yes it would. If he was serious about global warming being such a threat to the planet he would park his planes and build a fleet of sail ships using renewable wind energy. It's not like it's a new technology. Get on it Branson.
Really a bonehead idea. Period.

Give me an "H"
Give me a "Y"
Give me a "P"
Give me an "O"
Give me a "C"
Give me a "R"
Give me an "I"
Give me an "S"
Give me a "Y"
Do you realize how stupid you sound?
Once again... if you fly in a plane you can't discuss GW? Answer please.
Do you realize how stupid you sound? If the world is going to end soon, like five years ago according to Owl Gore, why would you ever consider flying on a plane? Why would you add an ounce of carbon to the atmosphere in such dire times? Miami is flooding! It's up to you! Ride your horse to the docks and board a sail boat to your destination. If you even think about boarding a plane you're an enemy of the planet.

Oh so the Calypso was a bone head idea? Funny the guy fucking invented scuba gear.

Give me an "H"
Give me a "Y"
Give me a "P"
Give me an "O"
Give me a "C"
Give me a "R"
Give me an "I"
Give me an "S"
Give me a "Y"
Actually you're correct.
SYFTE is simply being the asshole he usually is.
Now tell us SYFTE is an asshole.

Richard Branson, a real billionaire who earned his own money through building ACTUAL businesses and who never got a million dollar head start from daddy, says Trump is completely wrong about jobs being created by Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement, and is an all around global embarrassment as well as morally reprehensible.

Yawn...
14 Virgin companies that even Richard Branson could not stop going bust
Virgin mobile made billions ripping off poor people. They sold phone minutes but every time you would use the phone it would roll off 4-6 minutes for 1 minute of actual usage.

The planet is in a death spiral! If we don't do something drastic we're all going to die!

Why would you not do everything possible to save Mother Earth?

A little too inconvenient? You were thinking tax dollars would take care of it?

Yawn...
Virgin mobile made billions ripping off poor people. They sold phone minutes but every time you would use the phone it would roll off 4-6 minutes for 1 minute of actual usage.
I hear Virgins are more expensive; especially in the Middle East.

Benghazi

Fast and furious

yup, Black Jesus will have a legacy to. First half black president. bout it.

Took ONE POST for Pogo's Law to kick in.

I should get extra royalties for that.

Give me an "H"
Give me a "Y"
Give me a "P"
Give me an "O"
Give me a "C"
Give me a "R"
Give me an "I"
Give me an "S"
Give me a "Y"
Actually you're correct.

The n00b who just signed up yesterday says I'm "usually" an asshole. LOL

Who gives a fuck? Most normal people don't give two shits what strangers think of them. Family, friends & co-workers are all that matter to those who don't have low self-esteem.
A large part of the country thinks Obama was a failure. Do you think he cares?

Yawn...
I hear Virgins are more expensive; especially in the Middle East.
It was either that or Tracfone for awhile. Tracfone did the same thing. Neither made honest money.

The planet is not dying.people maybe screwed but the planet is fine.

Who gives a fuck? Most normal people don't give two shits what strangers think of them. Family, friends & co-workers are all that matter to those who don't have low self-esteem.
A large part of the country thinks Obama was a failure. Do you think he cares?

Then why is Rump so obsessed with "ratings", with how many people showed up at his inaug, with having lost the popular vote, etc etc etc?

Oh wait, you said "normal" people. Nevah mind.

Give me an "H"
Give me a "Y"
Give me a "P"
Give me an "O"
Give me a "C"
Give me a "R"
Give me an "I"
Give me an "S"
Give me a "Y"
Actually you're correct.

I'm Indeependent waiting for my star studded, thousands of Winners, account to be repaired.
And you're just as big an immature asshole regardless of my user name.

Give me an "H"
Give me a "Y"
Give me a "P"
Give me an "O"
Give me a "C"
Give me a "R"
Give me an "I"
Give me an "S"
Give me a "Y"
Actually you're correct.

I'm Indeependent waiting for my star studded, thousands of Winners, account to be repaired.
I figured that but styfe is a lil' slow.

Give me an "H"
Give me a "Y"
Give me a "P"
Give me an "O"
Give me a "C"
Give me a "R"
Give me an "I"
Give me an "S"
Give me a "Y"
Actually you're correct.

I figured that but styfe is a lil' slow.
That's like saying the Grand Canyon is a lil' little.

Lmfao Obama's butt budy?

636220661244397847-AP-Obama-Branson.2.jpg

Forum List

Back