Ricin Laced Letters

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Obama had better come out immediately and label the unknown perp as a terrorist. If not, we can only conclude that he sympathizes with the person/persons who sent these letters of death.

Why doesn't anyone care? This is like the smallest nugget of no news news that has come along in years. More people were concerned when Mrs. Beasley stole one of Barney's bones.

why don't they care, because they don't trust the word of this government...you can thank this administration AND the lamestream lapdogs in the media for that.

Every day they had new damn crisis..the people now just tune them out..

I also find these letters pretty convenient..they seem to show up when needed..

I don't TRUST anything these bastards in government say..

why don't they care, because they don't trust the word of this government...you can thank this administration AND the lamestream lapdogs in the media for that.

Just an O/T question. How many avatars have you set in the last two days?

lol, I see it's keeping you on your toes...three, and I have a shit load more..depends on the mood I'm in...lol

Last edited:

lol, I see it's keeping you on your toes...three, and I have a shit load more..depends on the mood I'm in...lol

Ah, ok....thought I was seeing things....or confusing you with someone else.

Obama had better come out immediately and label the unknown perp as a terrorist. If not, we can only conclude that he sympathizes with the person/persons who sent these letters of death.

rw's are just dumb enough to draw that conclusion. Gawd help him if he refers to it as "terrorist acts". Won't matter to them that the nutters send ricin to the president as well.

Hope they find this gun nut, hope he puts up a fight and gets blown away.

The writer's words are those of an insurrectionist. He believes the propaganda that the NRA is pushing.

I wouldn't put it past the administration (or the NYC mayor) to plant traces of the stuff in letters just to create a fake crisis and maybe a sympathetic response.

I wouldn't put it past the administration (or the NYC mayor) to plant traces of the stuff in letters just to create a fake crisis and maybe a sympathetic response.

Really? You wouldn't put it past them. It is self-terrorism! That fucking Muslim Brotherhood is bad ass!

As if irrational gun nuts need ‘help’ looking crazy.

oh give us a break...bush was accused of setting up 9/11
you are going nuts... when we can't even voice our opinion here without this stupid shit

Yeah I thought that too, it's just like what Obama and Holder were trying to do with Fast and Furious

Really? You wouldn't put it past them. It is self-terrorism! That fucking Muslim Brotherhood is bad ass!

The muslem brotherhood destroyed the World Trade Center. Do you think they would put "traces" of ricin in letters that they obviously know would not even reach their intended target? It's gotta be a political black bag dirty trick. I bet the people in the mail room were alerted before they even opened the letters.

The muslem brotherhood destroyed the World Trade Center. Do you think they would put "traces" of ricin in letters that they obviously know would not even reach their intended target? It's gotta be a political black bag dirty trick. I bet the people in the mail room were alerted before they even opened the letters.

Someone needs to adjust their sarcasm meter.

Forum List

Back