Rick Moranis sucker punched in NYC.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Actor Rick Moranis is “randomly” attacked, from black man who apparently is doing the “knockout game” which does target older white people mainly.

Hashtag BLM?

tenor.gif

Wow!

What a depressing (but not surprising) piece of news for the end of this week.

My deepest sympathies to the victim, whom I had never heard of before.

1. Of course, if the prep is caught, nothing will happen to him. After all, he is a victim of systemic you-know-what.

2. One is NOT a bigot if one is wary of such young gentlemen. Whenever I see certain young gentlemen approaching me, I get scared and try to get out of harm's way.

Mr. Biden's election victory will only embolden certain young gentlemen.

Actor Rick Moranis is “randomly” attacked, from black man who apparently is doing the “knockout game” which does target older white people mainly.

Hashtag BLM?

Rick Moranis should have kept his helmet on.
rick-moranis-as-dark-helmet-in-spaceballs.png

movies-ghostbusters-then-and-now-rick-moranis.jpg

Hashtag BLM?

~~~~~~
Will Rick Moranis become an instant convert to the GOP and Trump?

.....MORE evidence that BLM/blacks should be denounced and not fake white supremacy
etc
The last I know no BLM member had been accused of any violence of any kind. The only actual spike in violence according to FBI statistics is right wingers attacking Jews gays blacks Muslims and now Asians. But carry on with the garbage racist GOP propaganda.

The media is calling it a “random attack”. No, it’s not, these are black thugs specifically targeting white people.

But, but, but, White Supremes are the real threat to America.

Since you know all the "facts" - what do we need police for?
We need police to catch thugs like this and throw them in jail for a long time.

The White Prog Political Class are not your friends. They will turn you into a criminal for defending yourselves. The White Prog Political Women are wretches. They are the mark of the destruction of Western Civilization.

Hashtag BLM?

Why did you put randomly in quotes ijit? Having trouble with syntax and grammar?

The media is calling it a “random attack”. No, it’s not, these are black thugs specifically targeting white people.

But, but, but, White Supremes are the real threat to America.

Since you know all the "facts" - what do we need police for?
We need police to catch thugs like this and throw them in jail for a long time.
No! We already live in a police state that prey on citizen! Crime increased because fascist Trump told police to rough up cuffed suspects. Prosecutors need to charge & jail the violent criminals & cops.

Eg1iqqYWoAMLW_H.jpg

Last edited:
RE: Post #12

There is this saying: "A conservative is a former liberal who was mugged on the street; A liberal is a former conservative who was abused by a cop."

P.S. I am a computer illiterate old man. I did not know how to quote just one sentence from post 12. We have been told not to just press the "reply" button, for that may result in a long chain of quotations.

.....MORE evidence that BLM/blacks should be denounced and not fake white supremacy
etc
The last I know no BLM member had been accused of any violence of any kind. The only actual spike in violence according to FBI statistics is right wingers attacking Jews gays blacks Muslims and now Asians. But carry on with the garbage racist GOP propaganda.
5f5212937ed0ee001e25d73e

Hashtag BLM?

Why did you put randomly in quotes ijit? Having trouble with syntax and grammar?

Do you really think the black guy was going to randomly attack another black man?

Forum List

Back