Rick Perry: Debunking the lie.

Texas is one of richest places on Earth.

Thank you governor Perry.

For some yes, prove Perry did it.

What legislation did he support that made the state poorer?
Perry kept taxes low and supported tort reform. That is mostly all the action needed to make economies grow. Get out of the way.

What legislation did he pass to make it better ? Other then what you saw on Fox News ?

Ok, so you support amnesty, got it. You also support the idea that its ok to let the states be overrun by illegals and that the states can take no action to prevent it. Why not vote for Obama ?

You are rapidly making my ignore list.
Where in that legislation did you see anything about amnesty? Can Texas even grant amnesty? (Answer: No). Did you see that Perry opposes national Dream Act legislation?
What action would you like states to take? How much money would you like them to spend on futile efforts that really need to be done at the national level?

If I am on your ignore list, why are you responding ? How about all the sanctuary cities in Texas ? How much money do they spend on unpaid medical bills because the illegals go to the ER for a cold ? Or on bilingual classes in school ? Or keeping the illegals in our jails ? See, you have no perspective other then whats fed to you up there in Missouri. If you are for that legislation, then you support senator Reeds legislation. And in the end, amnesty. Close the border in the four states ware illegals are a problem and you are almost there. Throw employers in jail, and hit them with a stout fine, and the illegals deport them selves. A futile effort is better then no effort.

Careful...he'll negative rep you. And nothing will ever be the same again.

Where in that legislation did you see anything about amnesty? Can Texas even grant amnesty? (Answer: No). Did you see that Perry opposes national Dream Act legislation?
What action would you like states to take? How much money would you like them to spend on futile efforts that really need to be done at the national level?

If I am on your ignore list, why are you responding ? How about all the sanctuary cities in Texas ? How much money do they spend on unpaid medical bills because the illegals go to the ER for a cold ? Or on bilingual classes in school ? Or keeping the illegals in our jails ? See, you have no perspective other then whats fed to you up there in Missouri. If you are for that legislation, then you support senator Reeds legislation. And in the end, amnesty. Close the border in the four states ware illegals are a problem and you are almost there. Throw employers in jail, and hit them with a stout fine, and the illegals deport them selves. A futile effort is better then no effort.

And I will neg him right back. He dont have a clue what he is talking about so he is busy googleing some stuff up. Don't get me wrong, I would take Perry over Obama, but he is not some night in shining armor, and he is still a left leaning republican.

Yeah, he got me. He called me ijit to. What a loser.

Ok, so you support amnesty, got it. You also support the idea that its ok to let the states be overrun by illegals and that the states can take no action to prevent it. Why not vote for Obama ?

Geezus are you stupid.
I didnt say you were on the list. Just that you're headed that way. Faster at this rate.
What sanctuary citites? Did Perry declare them sanctuary cities? No, I dont think so.
What do you think Texas ought to do about illegals? No, shooting them at the border is not really a good answer. Even the Chinese don't do that to the Norks.
You engage in slippery slope fallacies. I can do that too.
If you are for closing borders then you espouse the same philosophy as the Soviets in E.Germany, who closed thier borders. You probably want a dictatorship of the proletariat too, comrade.

and for all your "get the state out of people's business, threatening jail time for business owners who make mistakes and turning them into policemen for the state sure sounds like Big Government to me.

Geezus are you stupid.
I didnt say you were on the list. Just that you're headed that way. Faster at this rate.
What sanctuary citites? Did Perry declare them sanctuary cities? No, I dont think so.
What do you think Texas ought to do about illegals? No, shooting them at the border is not really a good answer. Even the Chinese don't do that to the Norks.
If you are for closing borders then you espouse the same philosophy as the Soviets in E.Germany, who closed thier borders. You probably want a dictatorship of the proletariat too, comrade.

and for all your "get the state out of people's business, threatening jail time for business owners who make mistakes and turning them into policemen for the state sure sounds like Big Government to me.

You are ignorant, and I could give two shits what an ignorant Yankee has to say about me, or weather or not I am on your ignore list. Houston, Austin, Dallas, pretty much all the big ones that his policy's let the illegals stay in. If you lived here you would have a clue what the hell you are talking about . You are a Rino. You support Amnesty, and are against American jobs. Its not big government to enforce the law libtard.

Last edited:
Here, Look through all this stuff here and see if there is anything that will help you out rabbi.

Project Vote Smart - Candidate Summary - Governor Rick Perry

A+ rating from the NRA. Supported Cato Institute objectices a majority of the time.
Yeah, sounds like a real left-winger.
You dumb shithead.

I dont want to hear your moms pet names for you rhino. I also give a fuck less what the corrupt NRA says about Perry. There rateing means shit here, the issue is his (and your) support for illegals and amnesty. First you neg rep me, and now you start name calling. You are beaten, and proven ignorant on the subject Yankee. Now go watch Hannity and masturbate.

Geezus are you stupid.

You are ignorant, and I could give two shits what an ignorant Yankee has to say about me, or weather or not I am on your ignore list. Houston, Austin, Dallas, pretty much all the big ones that his policy's let the illegals stay in. If you lived here you would have a clue what the hell you are talking about . You are a Rino. You support Amnesty, and are against American jobs. Its not big government to enforce the law libtard.

You are clearly a one issue voter. I dont know what that one issue is, but that's about all your mind can grasp.
What policies did Rick Perry pass that allows illegals to stay in major Texas cities?

You can't answer that question. You can't write a coherent sentence. All you can do is bleat about amnesty, like it's some kind of taboo word and you win merely by invoking it.
bahh bahhh bahh.

Geezus are you stupid.

You are clearly a one issue voter. I dont know what that one issue is, but that's about all your mind can grasp.
What policies did Rick Perry pass that allows illegals to stay in major Texas cities?

You can't answer that question. You can't write a coherent sentence. All you can do is bleat about amnesty, like it's some kind of taboo word and you win merely by invoking it.
bahh bahhh bahh.

Typical ignorant Yankee rhino. All you can say is blah, blah, blah, and you rhinos bang on about Obama trying to get his amnesty. I live here, and have lived here before your rhino ass even knew who Rick Perry was.Name one policy that has put American workers before the illegal ones ? Admit it, you support amnesty, NAFTA, Trans Texas corridor, selling toll roads to foreign country's, forced inoculations of young girls so his buddies can get the argument money. And you are for less government ? You dont know dick you ignorant turd. Now go on, put me on ignore and go yank it to your hero Hannity and do what he says. I hear he has a new code for you to work on with your decoder ring.

bahh bahhh bahh.

Typical ignorant Yankee rhino. All you can say is blah, blah, blah, and you rhinos bang on about Obama trying to get his amnesty. I live here, and have lived here before your rhino ass even knew who Rick Perry was.Name one policy that has put American workers before the illegal ones ? Admit it, you support amnesty, NAFTA, Trans Texas corridor, selling toll roads to foreign country's, forced inoculations of young girls so his buddies can get the argument money. And you are for less government ? You dont know dick you ignorant turd. Now go on, put me on ignore and go yank it to your hero Hannity and do what he says. I hear he has a new code for you to work on with your decoder ring.

You're truly a moron of the lowest caliber. You cannot defend anything you write. You can only project.
bahh bahh bahh.

bahh bahhh bahh.

You're truly a moron of the lowest caliber. You cannot defend anything you write. You can only project.
bahh bahh bahh.

Rick Perry

bahh bahhh bahh.

bahh bahh bahh.

You are a mindless follower.

And I will neg him right back. He dont have a clue what he is talking about so he is busy googleing some stuff up. Don't get me wrong, I would take Perry over Obama, but he is not some night in shining armor, and he is still a left leaning republican.

Left leaning Republican? Are you serious?

Perry has the rabid support of the teabaggers, and there is no way in hell that if he were left leaning as you said, that they would support them.

Perry has the rabid support of the teabaggers, and there is no way in hell that if he were left leaning as you said, that they would support them.

To NGSamson anyone who isnt out there machinegunning illegals at the border is a leftist.

But this is pretty comical. The Left is alternating between "Perry isn't really a conservative" and "Perry is a hard core right winger". Neither one is true, of course.

To NGSamson anyone who isnt out there machinegunning illegals at the border is a leftist.

But this is pretty comical. The Left is alternating between "Perry isn't really a conservative" and "Perry is a hard core right winger". Neither one is true, of course.

Of course....Perry is just a failed Governor from Texas

Of course....Perry is just a failed Governor from Texas

Is that better or worse than being a failed community organizer and failed president?

Na, not machine gunning them, but sending them back ware they came from is about right. Perry doges the issue every time he is asked directly. He also panders to groups like "The Race" for votes.

Forum List

Back