Rick Scott Float Biden’s Ouster: ‘Has Time Come to Exercise the Provisions of the 25th Amendment?’

Holy fuck you can not admit Biden failed and have to blame Trump because you are such a damn loser!

Biden didn’t have to do anything except do it right and he didn’t, but you can’t blame him because he is a Democrat but let Biden be a Republican you would scream quickly it was his failure!
So all is because he is Pres. What Tramp did was non existant as far as your concerned.

Kamala harris is even worse than joe biden

making her vp was senile old joe’s hedge against the 25th
There isn’t going to be any 25th, Biden is your President. He is also Trumps President.

There isn’t going to be any 25th, Biden is your President. He is also Trumps President.
And if Harris become President after November 2022 will you grab a DailyKos piece to explain to us how Biden had to go and it was best for the Nation?

I truly believe Biden will never finish his term…

Trump is going to be reinstated Christmas Eve and that will be my Kwanza Present too you!

( Bet someone will believe I want him reinstated while ignoring the sarcasm )
As long as you admit that even the most cultist Trumper (you) -- know they are full of shit.....

As long as you admit that even the most cultist Trumper (you) -- know they are full of shit.....
Well if you truly believe I am a Trumpster then you are a sad little troll because I also have many comments about how I hate Trump but you are not all there and I voted for Biden!

Kamala harris is even worse than joe biden

making her vp was senile old joe’s hedge against the 25th
With Nixon. Agnew was removed. Ford and Rockefeller replaced both of them. Harris must be removed with Pelosi not even sniffing the Presidential ring. An active real conservative Democrat who voted Prog because of pressures must be put into power or a Repub. With nothing really being passed until the next Presidential election. Then the Real conservative Democrat must be jettisoned.

Not hardly. Half of the country was already lost to the Talibans during tramps admin.
You do not your history sweetie........
W A S H I N G T O N, Sept. 12, 2002 -- The response to the al Qaeda attacks on America was a military campaign unlike any in U.S. history.

Just 200 American soldiers on the ground for most of it — guiding massive U.S. air power and improvising as they went along — toppled a government and defeated an army in less than two months.

Never before had special operations teams played such a huge role in an American war. They turned ragged bands of Afghan militiamen into a conquering army.

You do not your history sweetie........
W A S H I N G T O N, Sept. 12, 2002 -- The response to the al Qaeda attacks on America was a military campaign unlike any in U.S. history.

Just 200 American soldiers on the ground for most of it — guiding massive U.S. air power and improvising as they went along — toppled a government and defeated an army in less than two months.

Never before had special operations teams played such a huge role in an American war. They turned ragged bands of Afghan militiamen into a conquering army.
why did they end up with 2500 troops there, if the 200 troops took care of the problem.

why did they end up with 2500 troops there, if the 200 troops took care of the problem.
You are terribly confused my dear.

Do you remember when we went into Afghanistan under W?

Or was that before your time?

You are terribly confused my dear.

Do you remember when we went into Afghanistan under W?

Or was that before your time?

They bombed the heck of the country first.

They bombed the heck of the country first.
Well, you are starting to come around as in The special forces operatives worked with our air force.

The special forces guys would spot a taliban stronghold or target and light it up with a laser then our Air Force would obliterate them.

Well, you are starting to come around as in The special forces operatives worked with our air force.

The special forces guys would spot a taliban stronghold or target and light it up with a laser then our Air Force would obliterate them.
On October 7, 2001, U.S. aircraft began bombing the
training bases and strongholds of Al Qaeda and the ruling
Taliban across Afghanistan. The leaders who sent murderers to
attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon less than a
month earlier and the rogue government that provided them
sanctuary were running for their lives. President George W.
Bush's expression of America's desire to get Osama bin Laden
``dead or alive'' seemed about to come true.
Two months later, American civilian and military leaders
celebrated what they viewed as a lasting victory with the
selection of Hamid Karzai as the country's new hand-picked
leader. The war had been conceived as a swift campaign with a
single objective: defeat the Taliban and destroy Al Qaeda by
capturing or killing bin Laden and other key leaders. A unique
combination of airpower, Central Intelligence Agency and
special operations forces teams and indigenous allies had swept
the Taliban from power and ousted Al Qaeda from its safe haven
while keeping American deaths to a minimum. But even in the
initial glow, there were concerns: The mission had failed to
capture or kill bin Laden.
I've often said why they didn't go in the CIA and kill Osama bin Laden to begin with.

On October 7, 2001, U.S. aircraft began bombing the
training bases and strongholds of Al Qaeda and the ruling
Taliban across Afghanistan. The leaders who sent murderers to
attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon less than a
month earlier and the rogue government that provided them
sanctuary were running for their lives. President George W.
Bush's expression of America's desire to get Osama bin Laden
``dead or alive'' seemed about to come true.
Two months later, American civilian and military leaders
celebrated what they viewed as a lasting victory with the
selection of Hamid Karzai as the country's new hand-picked
leader. The war had been conceived as a swift campaign with a
single objective: defeat the Taliban and destroy Al Qaeda by
capturing or killing bin Laden and other key leaders. A unique
combination of airpower, Central Intelligence Agency and
special operations forces teams and indigenous allies had swept
the Taliban from power and ousted Al Qaeda from its safe haven
while keeping American deaths to a minimum. But even in the
initial glow, there were concerns: The mission had failed to
capture or kill bin Laden.
I've often said why they didn't go in the CIA and kill Osama bin Laden to begin with.
Not really a bad idea but he would just have been replaced by someone else.

A better idea would have been (back when clinton was president and they knew where osama and his men were camped out in afghanistan) to have sent in a couple of special forces teams or however many would have been needed to wipe them all out.

Unfortunately Clinton decided to go the easy way and hit them with a bunch of missles...unfortunately ole bill informed Pakistan what he was going to do and in turn pakistan informed bin laden who fled wirh his men shortly before the missles struck.

Hey no one ever claimed democrats were smart.

but clinton deserves some credit for trying....too bad he was so clueless about pakistan playing a double game.

I hope you are correct about harris being unelectable

But I wont bet the rent money on it

The usual lib suspects who voted for biden - Mac1958 for instance - will never admit their mistake now

they will remain partisan libs to the very end
Are you siggesting Trump would have been better? Nope.

We had two bad choices, Trump was cess. Biden effed this up, but has done ok in other areas.

What seens obvioys here though is this:

Trump effs up, Republicans defend him to the death.

Biden effs up, Dems say he effed up.

Are you siggesting Trump would have been better? Nope.

We had two bad choices, Trump was cess. Biden effed this up, but has done ok in other areas.
Better in afghanistan?

no, other than the fact that trump did not actually remove the troops

but if trump did it would have been a mistake

I mean that biden is far worse than trump on the other policy issues and that Harris is even worse than biden

Last edited:
Trump is going to be reinstated Christmas Eve and that will be my Kwanza Present too you!

( Bet someone will believe I want him reinstated while ignoring the sarcasm )
My Guess is Penelope truthfully believe I want Trump reinstated but the fact is I am happy Trump is gone but sadden at the fact Biden is no better when it come to messing shit up!

Forum List

Back