Ricky Gervais Slams Hollywood Elites

That was hilarious.

Brutal as hell, but right on the screws.

I almost pissed myself laughing.....

I don't watch hollyweird patting themselves on the back. However, I did watch the clip. Hilarious and spot on.

He was great. Spot on. I think the audience is still in shock. Still you had a few Hollywood Assholes make stupid comments as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3laqxf.gif

The First (@TheFirstonTV) Tweeted:
Ricky Gervais SLAMS Hollywood at the #GoldenGlobes:

“If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world.”

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter

I don't particularly even like the guy, but that was awesome.
Awesome because it was truth. The truth is always awesome.

That was hilarious.

Lets see if he gets cancelled. They won't go after him for this, they will dig up something else on him.

He won’t get any more jobs

Unless he goes to a standup routine. He would make $100M a year in live receipts alone and someone would pay him to air it. He's very good at what he does and I've always thought he was probably an Ahole.

Last edited:
That was hilarious.

Lets see if he gets cancelled. They won't go after him for this, they will dig up something else on him.
What like they did on Herman Cain and the thousands more whom dared to make the world a better place ?? This brings me in thought of the Lord asking Abraham (after all were corrupted in Sodom), that if he (Abraham) could go and find ten righteous men or less, then he would spare Sodom and Gomora. Does the left figure that it has destroyed all by now, and that there is none whom can stand up for what is right anymore, and if they do, they had best look over their shoulders ?

Are leftist just pure evil ? Have they been allowed to rule from powerful position's for far to long now in America or in this world without scrutiny of their game's played ?

Yes people aren't perfect, and that's a fact, but many people change for the better in life hopefully, and once they do, then they can affect positive results from their changes in life on others if they so choose too. This is what the evil one hates, and therefore it is that they (who are born again), have to be attacked and stopped at all cost when trying to help others. Putting on the armor of God is the only way to protect oneself, and to live in the light instead of in the darkness is best. Therefore turn from your evil ways people, and begin to live again in the light. Amen.

That was hilarious.

What like they did on Herman Cain and the thousands more whom dared to make the world a better place ?? This brings me in thought of the Lord asking Abraham (after all were corrupted in Sodom), that if he (Abraham) could go and find ten righteous men or less, then he would spare Sodom and Gomora. Does the left figure that it has destroyed all by now, and that there is none whom can stand up for what is right anymore, and if they do, they had best look over their shoulders ?

Are leftist just pure evil ? Have they been allowed to rule from powerful position's for far to long now in America or in this world without scrutiny of their game's played ?

Yes people aren't perfect, and that's a fact, but many people change for the better in life hopefully, and once they do, then they can affect positive results from their changes in life on others if they so choose too. This is what the evil one hates, and therefore it is that they (who are born again), have to be attacked and stopped at all cost when trying to help others. Putting on the armor of God is the only way to protect oneself, and to live in the light instead of in the darkness is best. Therefore turn from your evil ways people, and begin to live again in the light. Amen.

I have a feeling Gervais is a leftist, but he isn't a progressive SJW wanker.

That was hilarious.

A leftist on the verge of change maybe ?

That was hilarious.

A leftist on the verge of change maybe ?

I doubt it, but lets see how much they push him.

“If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world.”

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter
I don't know who he is, but I'm a fan now. That was perfect, and waaaaaay overdue! :clap::clap::clap::clap2:

Forum List

Back