Rico, "just being a person."

Everyone is a good guy with a gun right up till they start killing random people.
In 2015, a woman in Colorado Springs called 911 after seeing a man in her neighborhood with a gun. The dispatcher reportedly explained to her that Colorado was an open-carry state. Within minutes, the man went on a shooting spree, killing three people.

There are millions of Ammosexuals in this country, and what gets them hard is when they are loaded up with guns and ammo they feel something they can not feel any other way: They feel powerful.
So that's how the sheep sees the wolves teeth...Interesting. What you perceive as another person's feeling of "powerful" is merely a lack of fear. Control over their own saftey, and property. So... You're kinda right, in an ignorant way. But yeah... Being fearless IS pretty much a super power. One the timid, and fearful will never understand...

What you perceive as another person's feeling of "powerful" is merely a lack of fear.
Lol…..you're terrified, that's why you have to be armed everywhere you go. You know you're weak, that's why you have to carry a firearm. In summation, you most likely grew up getting your ass kicked as a kid, and this is how you compensate as an adult.

neither are you.

you just posted this:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Where does it mention firearms?
You must mean where does it mention fire. As the word arms is quite clear.

Lol…..you're terrified, that's why you have to be armed everywhere you go. You know you're weak, that's why you have to carry a firearm. In summation, you most likely grew up getting your ass kicked as a kid, and this is how you compensate as an adult.
Cool story kid. But in truth I'm just a regular guy who understands human nature. And at times humans are violent by nature. Myself included. As such, if I have to be present at a time when such nature presents itself; I have a biological imperative to have the greater capacity for violence, than one who might threaten me, and/mine. Welcome to the food chain...

So that's how the sheep sees the wolves teeth...Interesting. What you perceive as another person's feeling of "powerful" is merely a lack of fear. Control over their own saftey, and property. So... You're kinda right, in an ignorant way. But yeah... Being fearless IS pretty much a super power. One the timid, and fearful will never understand...

It's what happens when self-confidence is replaced with self-esteem.
One comes from within, where the other is measured on a scale against societal standards and is considered more favorable by the compliant.

It's an example of how constant attempts are made to neuter the public ... And you will find it everywhere, and in everything.

Forum List

Back