🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Riddle me this Progressives.

Find me one example of people saying any of that .

Women would not have jobs!?! Holy shit you righties and your false premise threads .
Why do you think idiots marched with their vagina hats?

i give up

why did you?

as to the op, you're gonna need more straw, s0n

So are you going to say that the left didn’t say any of that?

are you going to cry if i don't?

i'm on the left- i never said any of those things

here's something i'm willing to say- go piss up a rope, winger

You really are an angry little fella......LOL!

It is Leftist Self-Hatred. They project blame and fault everywhere they look except the ONE place it belongs.

Why hasn’t the economy crashed?

Why aren’t we at nuclear war with NK?

How come women are still working?

How com gays can still get married?

How come people can still emigrate to this country?

How come the internet isn’t destroyed?

How come abortions are still legal?

How come blacks are still getting jobs?

How come people aren’t dying by the millions for lack of healthcare?

How come countries around the world still do business with the US?

How come terrorist attacks haven’t increased exponentially?

All these things and more, you told us would happen if Trump was elected, because Trump was potus, and because of Trump’s policies.

Is it that you were just fear mongering, or is it that you are just butthurt and unable to accept the results of the election?
This from the crowd that had all their guns taken under Obama.

NK is still on going

Women are still working....for less

Not everyone can immigrate to the US.

The effect of change to the internet is coming

Republicans have been trying to make more abortions illegal

The ones not gunned down by police are getting jobs

There will be deaths among those who lost health insurance. A lack of coverage is a proven killer.

Trump has cost US billlions in trade. Pulling out of the TPP cost US agriculture billions.

School shooting, mass killings right here in this country.

Yes NK is still going on but we are still not throwing nukes at each other.

Women are not doing the same jobs for less.

Who is being kept from emigrating legally, to the US?

No, there will be no change to the internet as a result of the loss of net neutrality.

Republicans have always tried to limit abortion, so far without success, which is my point.

The ones not commuting crime that get them gunned down are getting jobs. The ones that are were also getting gunned down under 0bama.

As far as insurance, the left said they would die, still you say is going to happen just like you said a year ago.

TPP only cost us in potential earnings and those numbers don’t reflect the net gain that will result in more jobs here, plus the reduction in corporate taxes will bring home millions and entice foreign companies to build here. It already has. This will far offset any losses in potential dollars from the awful TPP agreement.

School shootings happened under 0bama and I’m talking about terrorists. The left said that Trump would piss off the radical islamists to the point where terrorism against the US would increase.

So, is it because you are dumb enough to believe your nonsense or are you just butthurt that your candidate list?

All these things and more, you told us would happen if Trump was elected, because Trump was potus, and because of Trump’s policies.

Is it that you were just fear mongering, or is it that you are just butthurt and unable to accept the results of the election?

Don't expect many to answer you. You are quite right, they screamed and pounded the table red in the face these things would happen. But they NEVER DO. Half of the Lefties here won't answer because they knew it was all BULL all along, the other half have cognitive problems remembering the past except when it suits them, and those that DO answer will never admit it was all wrong, they are all liars who will just give you some dipshit nasty dismissive answer. Not one of them has a straight-up bone in their body.

You are prescient my friend. It just happened.

This from the crowd that had all their guns taken under Obama. COULD HARDY FIND BULLETS FOR YEARS. NEXT.

NK is still on going TELL THEM TO STOP. NEXT.

Women are still working....for less PROVE IT. NEXT.

Not everyone can immigrate to the US. NOT EVERYONE CAN IMMIGRATE ANYWHERE. NEXT.

The effect of change to the internet is coming HASN'T COME YET. NEXT.

Republicans have been trying to make more abortions illegal SURE BEATS CONVENIENCE MURDERS JUST TO SELL SOME BABY PARTS. NEXT.

The ones not gunned down by police are getting jobs BLACKS ARE HASSLED FAR LESS THAN WHITES (1:5) FOR THE NUMBER OF INCIDENTS THEY CAUSE. NEXT.

There will be deaths among those who lost health insurance. A lack of coverage is a proven killer. ONLY THOSE WHO ELECT TO NOT NEED IT WON'T HAVE IT. NEXT.

Trump has cost US billlions in trade. Pulling out of the TPP cost US agriculture billions. HE HAS SAVED AND MADE US MANY BILLIONS MORE. NEXT.

School shooting, mass killings right here in this country. GUN FREE ZONES YOU HELP TO CREATE PUTTING KIDS IN HARMS WAY.

More fantasy and bull from the annals of UnRealDave, King of the Fat Fact Hustler.

Because liberals are all narcissistic assholes.

I'm looking, I don't see, a, wall. I see Cadet Bone Spurs demanding that the American taxpayer pay for a wall that he said they'd never have to pay for. Shitstain lie #347 among thousands.

I see a treasonous orange piece of shit accusing Americans of being treasonous because they see him for what he is, a little girl that was too cowardly to serve in the military who now wants a military parade so he can pretend to be his teen crush Kim Jong Un.

I'm looking, I don't see, a, wall. I see Cadet Bone Spurs demanding that the American taxpayer pay for a wall that he said they'd never have to pay for. Shitstain lie #347 among thousands.

I see a treasonous orange piece of shit accusing Americans of being treasonous because they see him for what he is, a little girl that was too cowardly to serve in the military who now wants a military parade so he can pretend to be his teen crush Kim Jong Un.

You don't see anything but what you want to see. Care to try to answer any of the questions in the OP instead of deflect to bull shit?

You don't see anything but what you want to see. Care to try to answer any of the questions in the OP instead of deflect to bull shit?

No. But it was kind of you to ask.

:11_2_1043:

Because liberals are all narcissistic assholes.

I NEVER get tired of watching that.

This from the crowd that had all their guns taken under Obama. COULD HARDY FIND BULLETS FOR YEARS. NEXT.

Not everyone can immigrate to the US. NOT EVERYONE CAN IMMIGRATE ANYWHERE. NEXT.

Republicans have been trying to make more abortions illegal SURE BEATS CONVENIENCE MURDERS JUST TO SELL SOME BABY PARTS. NEXT.

The ones not gunned down by police are getting jobs BLACKS ARE HASSLED FAR LESS THAN WHITES (1:5) FOR THE NUMBER OF INCIDENTS THEY CAUSE. NEXT.

There will be deaths among those who lost health insurance. A lack of coverage is a proven killer. ONLY THOSE WHO ELECT TO NOT NEED IT WON'T HAVE IT. NEXT.

Trump has cost US billlions in trade. Pulling out of the TPP cost US agriculture billions. HE HAS SAVED AND MADE US MANY BILLIONS MORE. NEXT.

School shooting, mass killings right here in this country. GUN FREE ZONES YOU HELP TO CREATE PUTTING KIDS IN HARMS WAY.

More fantasy and bull from the annals of UnRealDave, King of the Fat Fact Hustler.

^^^Mentally ill and a perfect example of the people we need to remove from our schools, our streets, and our voting booths.

Incoherent, dishonest and dependent losers are the left..and we need to get rid of them.

^^^Mentally ill and a perfect example of the people we need to remove from our schools, our streets, and our voting booths.

Incoherent, dishonest and dependent losers are the left..and we need to get rid of them.
Because that's what freedom loving people do....

Here I am girl. If you want to take me off the street and out of the voting booth, just come and TRY to remove me. The real threat to our world comes from the little tin-plated narrow-minded Antifa fascists like you who think they run the world for everyone else.

Progress keeps winning, even when RWnuts are in 'power'.

Progress keeps winning, even when RWnuts are in 'power'.

That’s just stupid. The point is that all you crying is based on nothing real. Republicans are not guilty of any of the things you idiots accuse them of. Except maybe the abortion thing.

Took Bush seven years to crash the economy

These things take time

These things take time

Bush didn’t trash the economy you ignorant fuck. Go away liar.

These things take time

Bush didn’t trash the economy you ignorant fuck. Go away liar.

Evidently, he did

Why do you think we were losing 770,000 jobs a month?

Find me one example of people saying any of that .

Women would not have jobs!?! Holy shit you righties and your false premise threads .
Why do you think idiots marched with their vagina hats?

Cause Trumps a proven misogynist .
and yet there has been no change in the women treatment as you feel he was for. Riddle me this batperson, why did hitlery pay the women in her campaign, less than the men in it?

Forum List

Back