"Rigged"

Trump's only message is that America is doomed and he alone can fix it except that when it turns out he's one of the most inept flawed candidates ever to run for the Presidency, the system is also rigged. He's an idiot, and so is anyone who buys his bullshit. I get those who don't buy his bullshit but will still vote for him, but when it's been proven that a high percentage of the crap that comes out of his mouth is provably false, then you're simply a sucker to believe him.

Then you have Cankles, corrupt, a liar, different positions to suit the audience she is pandering to and Wikileaks is simply killing her.

Notice that they haven't even tried to discuss Hillary's policies in weeks. What are they going to say? Are they going to defend open borders and the TPP? Is Hillary going to attack Wall Street when we all know it's a big con? It's her "public position?"
14671099_547303722123125_8661935279982117429_n.jpg

That is exactly what is happening.

IMF downgrades US economic forecast while warning of rising tide of populist backlash
They're worried about you jackasses: "populist backlash against trade and immigration that would further stifle growth."

Oh? Do tell.

Then you have Cankles, corrupt, a liar, different positions to suit the audience she is pandering to and Wikileaks is simply killing her.

Notice that they haven't even tried to discuss Hillary's policies in weeks. What are they going to say? Are they going to defend open borders and the TPP? Is Hillary going to attack Wall Street when we all know it's a big con? It's her "public position?"

IMF downgrades US economic forecast while warning of rising tide of populist backlash
They're worried about you jackasses: "populist backlash against trade and immigration that would further stifle growth."

The only thing it will stifle is the growth of the unemployment line and the welfare rolls.
What the country is dying for is investment in the people and infrastructure paid for by the bloated rich. What you'll get with Trump is ANOTHER tax cut for the rich and business deregulation (and a corrupt bubble bust AGAIN)...dupe.

You must have missed the entire DNC screwing Bernie's pooch

and you've forgotten how the anti-Trump delegates got frozen out at the GOP convention.
They were? That's news to me.

Duh! You don't recall all those people who stood out in the crowd by wearing those bright yellow baseball caps? Wow! And FYI, I've never claimed to be smart, I just took Einstein's advice and know how to look things up.

You fools should read them instead of listening to ridiculous GOP BS propaganda/spin...and I mean the context too...

I read them. You on the other hand spin shit and avoid them like the plague.
You read out of context bs and tons of spin...

and you've forgotten how the anti-Trump delegates got frozen out at the GOP convention.

Duh! You don't recall all those people who stood out in the crowd by wearing those bright yellow baseball caps? Wow! And FYI, I've never claimed to be smart, I just took Einstein's advice and know how to look things up.
So wearing a baseball cap means you were "frozen out?" My, my, that does sound serious. What does it mean if you wear a Hawaiian shirt?

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?
He's been saying that since day one dummy. Take your adhd meds and pay attention

Oh? Do tell.
and ANOTHER tax cut for the rich and business deregulation (and a corrupt bubble bust AGAIN) and huge debt...dupe. Luckily, Trump is toast. And his tariffs and trade wars...

You fools should read them instead of listening to ridiculous GOP BS propaganda/spin...and I mean the context too...

I read them. You on the other hand spin shit and avoid them like the plague.
You read out of context bs and tons of spin...

I'm sorry. I can't hear you. It's sounds muffled. Like your head is stuck permanently up your ass.

Oh? Do tell.
and ANOTHER tax cut for the rich and business deregulation (and a corrupt bubble bust AGAIN) and huge debt...dupe. Luckily, Trump is toast. And his tariffs and trade wars...
Tell me more........

The only thing it will stifle is the growth of the unemployment line and the welfare rolls.
What the country is dying for is investment in the people and infrastructure paid for by the bloated rich. What you'll get with Trump is ANOTHER tax cut for the rich and business deregulation (and a corrupt bubble bust AGAIN)...dupe.

That sounds like trickle down.....

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?
He's been saying that since day one dummy. Take your adhd meds and pay attention
He never said the actual election was rigged before. Very dangerous bs.

He's clueless and throwing shit hoping something sticks
Nope. You must not have watched the more salient moments of the convention.
Convention Floor Erupts After Never Trump Action Fails

And he’s been ridiculous and wrong since day one.

Gee when a pattern emerges...........

"Rigged"

This is just another one of Trump’s ridiculous, unfounded conspiracy theories.

The election is not ‘rigged.’

I don't think it's rigged but it has been heavily weighted by influence and it's not Trump's. The Clintons have outlasted everybody in the room and they didn't do it by playing nice.

Oh? Do tell.
Tell me more........
Read the link duh.

The comments were partly a reference to the policies of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Trump has criticised US trade deals with Mexico and China and wants tougher immigration policies.

The IMF report didn’t mention Trump specifically. But it said that “anti-immigrant and anti-trade rhetoric have been prominent from the start of the current (US) presidential election round,” and that there has been “pressure to adopt populist, inward-looking policies” around the world, citing the recent British vote to leave the European Union as an example.
The comments were partly a reference to the policies of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Trump has criticised US trade deals with Mexico and China and wants tougher immigration policies.

The IMF report didn’t mention Trump specifically. But it said that “anti-immigrant and anti-trade rhetoric have been prominent from the start of the current (US) presidential election round,” and that there has been “pressure to adopt populist, inward-looking policies” around the world, citing the recent British vote to leave the European Union as an example.

Gee when a pattern emerges...........
Pubcrapdupe

What the fuck do the machinations WITHIN the DNC or WITHIN the RNC when each are fucking over each other WITHIN their own spheres of party influence have to do with the false equivalence you are asserting of one correlating with the other's causation. If you don't understand the logic, get a 5th grader to help you, Lassie!

You need to go steal some actual thoughts. Evidently you're a partisan shill with your head up your ass. I've seen at least four articles and videos in the last week or so revealing voter fraud...every time it's democrats involved, every time
I pointed to your faulty logic, dummie! A cannot alter B if B is not within the influence of A. It's a stupid and faulty claim you made. Bernie's alleged screwing by the DNC did nothing to rig the general election against Trump you dimwit! You really better go find that 5th grader to help you understand what a false equivalence is unless you're non-teachable and "cognitively challenged"! Go play with your toys now, Lassie dear!

Get lost, toad. You're a nothing and in essence too stupid to deal with.
Hey lassie, if you don't want your idiocy, stupidity and ignorance pointed out, don't fucking post it. No substance within yet another of your posts, but rather the simple vacuum of ad hominem. You win the Empty Vessel of the Day award, Lassie! CONGRATS!!!!

:blahblah::gives: :night:

Emoticons? That last bastion of the illiterate

Forum List

Back