"Rigged"

You must have missed the entire DNC screwing Bernie's pooch
Bernie pooch was only a Democrat because it was politically expedient.

The Unites States is all about relationships and building coalitions. Johnny Come Lately was treated pretty well, all things considered.

No, he wasn't. The reality is that the elite squad was never going to allow that shit to go down. Ever. You know it and I know it and everyone else knows it.
Hillary never laid a hand on him. The DNC e-mails were idiot staffers bsing. Bernie knows it- and he knows all these other e-mails are the same. No evidence of ANYTHING.

The Unites States is all about relationships and building coalitions. Johnny Come Lately was treated pretty well, all things considered.

No, he wasn't. The reality is that the elite squad was never going to allow that shit to go down. Ever. You know it and I know it and everyone else knows it.
Hillary never laid a hand on him. The DNC e-mails were idiot staffers bsing. Bernie knows it- and he knows all these other e-mails are the same. No evidence of ANYTHING.

Try again.

14671099_547303722123125_8661935279982117429_n.jpg

That is exactly what is happening.

IMF downgrades US economic forecast while warning of rising tide of populist backlash
They're worried about you jackasses: "populist backlash against trade and immigration that would further stifle growth."

The only thing it will stifle is the growth of the unemployment line and the welfare rolls.

Yet more proof that you just have knee jerk reactions to posts as well as don't understand many words.

"Stifle" probably doesn't mean what you think it does, or you wouldn't have said what you did. Lemmie help you out....................

stifle1

[stahy-fuh l]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), stifled, stifling.
1.to quell, crush, or end by force:
to stifle a revolt; to stifle free expression.
2.to suppress, curb, or withhold:
to stifle a yawn.
3.to kill by impeding respiration; smother.\

The post you were responding to was saying the very thing that would smother growth.

You didn't understand, and stated that it would "stifle" the unemployment lines and welfare rolls. Since the definition of stifle means to hold back or to smother, isn't stifling the welfare rolls and unemployment lines what you want, so that people don't need those programs anymore?

You truly are an idiot, glad to see you display it proudly.

Stifle also means to restrain. Idiot

Yes Bitchy Irish Ass.........restrain is a synonym for stifle. And, like I said before, wouldn't restraining welfare lines and unemployment rolls be a good thing? After all, it's one of the planks of the GOP platform, to get people off of those things by cutting them back.

The pander the rich GOP...like Raygun and W. Triple the debt and a corrupt bubble and the ruin of the middle class.

Oh? Just the GOP? I mean, the tax loop you almost committed suicide over on the board indicated a loop that both the Democrats and the GOP used.
A loop? lol
A tax loop hole. The kind the Democrats could have focused on closing but chose not to because it was never about it's existence to begin with.
No loophole, though there's way too many GOP ones for the rich and giant corps (including for outsourcing). No, that would be huge tax cuts for the rich and no trickle down duh), no investment in the country- the usual GOP bs- and Trump would double down on it, dupe.

There is a loophole. It is the same one that Hillary has used in the past. Real estate and development.
I'm talking about the pander to the rich GOP's POLICY that is wrecking the country- for 30 years. You're talking about Trump use of tax law. I don't care. The probem is he feqed his fortune and is a shitty business man too. Just a great con man, scumbag, and reality star.

They're worried about you jackasses: "populist backlash against trade and immigration that would further stifle growth."

The only thing it will stifle is the growth of the unemployment line and the welfare rolls.

Yet more proof that you just have knee jerk reactions to posts as well as don't understand many words.

"Stifle" probably doesn't mean what you think it does, or you wouldn't have said what you did. Lemmie help you out....................

stifle1

[stahy-fuh l]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), stifled, stifling.
1.to quell, crush, or end by force:
to stifle a revolt; to stifle free expression.
2.to suppress, curb, or withhold:
to stifle a yawn.
3.to kill by impeding respiration; smother.\

The post you were responding to was saying the very thing that would smother growth.

You didn't understand, and stated that it would "stifle" the unemployment lines and welfare rolls. Since the definition of stifle means to hold back or to smother, isn't stifling the welfare rolls and unemployment lines what you want, so that people don't need those programs anymore?

You truly are an idiot, glad to see you display it proudly.

Stifle also means to restrain. Idiot

Yes Bitchy Irish Ass.........restrain is a synonym for stifle. And, like I said before, wouldn't restraining welfare lines and unemployment rolls be a good thing? After all, it's one of the planks of the GOP platform, to get people off of those things by cutting them back.
You do that by stopping obstructing solutions to our business stagnation, not a tax cut and a trade war, like the IMF says..

Try again.
And how is party politics any of your business?

I am a Democrat who has been a huge fan of Bernie’s for thirty years. I was for him this year. Yet, I would have been annoyed with my party if they didn't needle him and openly doubt his commitment to the party. That is how party politics work.

Oh? Just the GOP? I mean, the tax loop you almost committed suicide over on the board indicated a loop that both the Democrats and the GOP used.
A loop? lol
A tax loop hole. The kind the Democrats could have focused on closing but chose not to because it was never about it's existence to begin with.
No loophole, though there's way too many GOP ones for the rich and giant corps (including for outsourcing). No, that would be huge tax cuts for the rich and no trickle down duh), no investment in the country- the usual GOP bs- and Trump would double down on it, dupe.

There is a loophole. It is the same one that Hillary has used in the past. Real estate and development.
I'm talking about the pander to the rich GOP's POLICY that is wrecking the country- for 30 years. You're talking about Trump use of tax law. I don't care. The probem is he feqed his fortune and is a shitty business man too. Just a great con man, scumbag, and reality star.

Actually, dumbass, what I was talking about is the fact that, lap dog that you are, does whatever the IMF wants. Sounds like pandering to me.

Try again.
And how is party politics any of your business?

I am a Democrat who has been a huge fan of Bernie’s for thirty years. I was for him this year. Yet, I would have been annoyed with my party if they didn't needle him and openly doubt his commitment to the party. That is how party politics work.

I don't give a fuck what you are and whom you claim to be. Party politics is my business and it is everyone's business that is caught between the two.

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?
He's been saying that since day one dummy. Take your adhd meds and pay attention

So you honestly believe that the outcome a presidential election can be rigged?

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?
He's been saying that since day one dummy. Take your adhd meds and pay attention

Seen Haiti?

I don't give a fuck what you are and whom you claim to be. Party politics is my business and it is everyone's business that is caught between the two.
Sorry, you are just whiny because you don't have the relationships and coalitions to forward your idiotic agenda.

If you think your antisocial adult attitude is compelling, when you are advocating kindergarten style fairness, then you will be bitter for most of your life.

Enjoy.

Seen Haiti?

Are you Haitian or just on drugs?

Seen Haiti?

Are you denying this also occurred?

Sorry, you are just whiny because you don't have the relationships and coalitions to forward your idiotic agenda.

If you think your antisocial adult attitude is compelling, when you are advocating kindergarten style fairness, then you will be bitter for most of your life.

Enjoy.

Oh, sweetie, try again.

Now you're making excuses for DNC corruption and rigged elections.

Last edited:
Seen Haiti?
Seen Uganda?

What's your point?

The only one threatening banana republic politics is Trump and his goons, who intend to incarcerate his political opponents if he wins.

Seen Haiti?

Are you denying this also occurred?

If you don't know what you're talking about how am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

Forum List

Back