"Rigged"

[Q
Wrong answer, Cornflake.
Right answer, moron. The reason nobody talks about this, even in your messiah's sewing circles, is because even deluded Trump supporters know this is garbage.

You are almost all alone, sort of like that guy in the street corner talking to himself about the coming apocalypse.

I'm not voting for Trump. No, I'm not alone. But, your tactic is noted and you can take your ass back to Correct the Record and try again. And we have had multiple threads on Haiti.

I'm not voting for Trump. No, I'm not alone. But, your tactic is noted and you can take your ass back to Correct the Record and try again. And we have had multiple threads on Haiti.
Then you should have standing with your evidence in international court.

But in reality you have no standing. Because you have no evidence that would even warrant probable cause.

But in reality you have no standing. Because you have no evidence that would even warrant probable cause.
The US doesn't participate in the ICC, dumbass.

There are many laws. You need to pretend that you aren't lazy, talentless and hopelessly pessimistic.

THE OAS AND THE EVOLUTION OF THE INTER‐AMERICAN HUMAN RIGHTS SYSTEM

The OAS is an international organization created by the States of the Americas1 to achieve a regional order of peace and justice, promote solidarity, and defend their sovereignty, territorial integrity, and independence (Article 1 of the OAS Charter).2

1 The Member States of the OAS are Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
https://www.oas.org/en/iachr/mandate/Basics/introduction-basic-documents.pdf

You're welcome.

There are many laws. You need to pretend that you aren't lazy, talentless and hopelessly pessimistic.

The OAS is an international organization created by the States of the Americas1 to achieve a regional order of peace and justice, promote solidarity, and defend their sovereignty, territorial integrity, and independence (Article 1 of the OAS Charter).2

1 The Member States of the OAS are Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, and Venezuela.

You're welcome.

The OAS is not welcome in Haiti. The OAS aided and abetted the Clintons.

I'm talking about the pander to the rich GOP's POLICY that is wrecking the country- for 30 years. You're talking about Trump use of tax law. I don't care. The probem is he feqed his fortune and is a shitty business man too. Just a great con man, scumbag, and reality star.

Actually, dumbass, what I was talking about is the fact that, lap dog that you are, does whatever the IMF wants. Sounds like pandering to me.
Actually, you have no idea what you're taking about...keep listening to your bought off HS grad, ex-cokehead dj heroes...

I don't have any heroes. You're a lapdog. Nothing more.
Not Sean or Rush? History Masters. You?

Nope. Unlike you, I utilize critical thinking skills.
You're learning....see sig, last line. Who are you FOR, etc? lol

You're welcome.

The OAS is not welcome in Haiti. The OAS aided and abetted the Clintons.
WTF do you mean by that? lol. They're working with perhaps the best charity in the world, dupe?

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?

Because he knows the Clinton's he's said all along that the system would be rigged. It's not something he suddenly realized NOW!

You start some really pathetic strings, Waiting! If you're one of those paid Clinton internet people...you're really not earning your money!

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?

CLEARLY, If elections could be RIGGED that easily, Donald Trump himself wouldn't be the nominee of the Republican party today, would he.

Yeah but I am seeing this comment from Trump supporters also. They finally see it, and they know he's going to lose, so it's time for another conspiracy theory, which they're experts at.

It's a lot easier to say that Hillary Clinton rigged the election, versus saying--I am dumber than shit. After this slaughter it will be interesting to see if they even admit they supported or voted for Trump--LOL I imagine most of them won't, because it's going to be an embarrasing loss.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:

If elections could be RIGGED that easily, Donald Trump himself wouldn't be the nominee of the Republican party today, would he.

Yeah but I am seeing this comment from Trump supporters also. I think that it's a lot easier to say that Hillary Clinton rigged the election, versus saying Sweet Baby Jesus, I am dumber than shit.

Ah yes...another liberal who thinks that conservatives are intellectually inferior to them! You guys keep trotting this nonsense out, Oreo and then pretty much blow that theory right out of the water with the idiotic posts that you make here. Just saying...

"GOP now the conspiracy, bs propaganda, and obstruction party, anything for greedy idiot rich..."..........OK BREAKDOWN: Hillary has MORE MONEY, more MEDIA, more Hollywood, more lies, more false accusations, more hysterical peasants, more hate, more psychological baggage, more propaganda, more secrecy, more corruption...DID I LEAVE ANYTHING OUT???
First of all, Hillary does not have more money, her campaign does.

There is a clear reason wealthy people are donating to her campaign, and it has nothing to do with secret Zionists of the Grand Poobah of the Water Buffalo Lodge, but the simple fact that they see what a disaster Trump is for the economy and for the entire country.

Brexit has already shown that a people can be willingly duped into destroying their country's economy.

Because he knows the Clinton's he's said all along that the system would be rigged. It's not something he suddenly realized NOW!

You start some really pathetic strings, Waiting! If you're one of those paid Clinton internet people...you're really not earning your money!
Now he's saying the election itself is rigged. Nutjob. Very dangerous and divisive and idiotic.

If elections could be RIGGED that easily, Donald Trump himself wouldn't be the nominee of the Republican party today, would he.

Yeah but I am seeing this comment from Trump supporters also. I think that it's a lot easier to say that Hillary Clinton rigged the election, versus saying Sweet Baby Jesus, I am dumber than shit.

Ah yes...another liberal who thinks that conservatives are intellectually inferior to them! You guys keep trotting this nonsense out, Oreo and then pretty much blow that theory right out of the water with the idiotic posts that you make here. Just saying...
Most are. Brainwashed functional ignoramuses. See sig, last line.

Now he's saying the election itself is rigged. Nutjob. Very dangerous and divisive and idiotic.
No, rigging the election is dangerous and divisive. Pointing it out is patriotic.

The election was rigged... and it's not too much to think they would try to rig it again.

Actually, dumbass, what I was talking about is the fact that, lap dog that you are, does whatever the IMF wants. Sounds like pandering to me.
Actually, you have no idea what you're taking about...keep listening to your bought off HS grad, ex-cokehead dj heroes...

I don't have any heroes. You're a lapdog. Nothing more.
Not Sean or Rush? History Masters. You?

Nope. Unlike you, I utilize critical thinking skills.
You're learning....see sig, last line. Who are you FOR, etc? lol

You're a repetitive douche, Franco and an idiotic alt.

Most are. Brainwashed functional ignoramuses. See sig, last line.

What's intellectually "lazy", Franco...is thinking that repeating "HATER DUPE" constitutes an argument...but that's what you've done on here for the better part of two years. At least be creative enough to mix it up a little! You're not smart enough to do that though...are you?

No, rigging the election is dangerous and divisive. Pointing it out is patriotic.
What rigging? lol

Forum List

Back