"Rigged"

Seen Haiti?
Seen Uganda?

What's your point?

The only one threatening banana republic politics is Trump and his goons, who intend to incarcerate his political opponents if he wins.

She most definitely rigged the elections and exploited Haiti. Were you not aware? Do you need to be educated on this topic as well?

He's been saying that since day one dummy. Take your adhd meds and pay attention

So you honestly believe that the outcome a presidential election can be rigged?
Seen Haiti?

Are you Haitian or just on drugs?

Are you denying this also occurred?

If you don't know what you're talking about how am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

I do know. So do you. Again, I ask, are you denying this occurred? I've already got two. Be my third.

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?

Rigged election! will be the new Birtherism, driving even more moderates into the Democratic Party.

So you honestly believe that the outcome a presidential election can be rigged?
Seen Haiti?

If you don't know what you're talking about how am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

I do know. So do you. Again, I ask, are you denying this occurred? I've already got two. Be my third.

Get over yourself.

Seen Haiti?

Get over yourself.

I'll take that as a yes.

Seen Haiti?
Seen Uganda?

What's your point?

The only one threatening banana republic politics is Trump and his goons, who intend to incarcerate his political opponents if he wins.

Only a congenital douche bag would deny that the Democrat primary contest was rigged. Why do you think Debbie Wasserman Schultz had to resign?

A loop? lol
A tax loop hole. The kind the Democrats could have focused on closing but chose not to because it was never about it's existence to begin with.
No loophole, though there's way too many GOP ones for the rich and giant corps (including for outsourcing). No, that would be huge tax cuts for the rich and no trickle down duh), no investment in the country- the usual GOP bs- and Trump would double down on it, dupe.

There is a loophole. It is the same one that Hillary has used in the past. Real estate and development.
I'm talking about the pander to the rich GOP's POLICY that is wrecking the country- for 30 years. You're talking about Trump use of tax law. I don't care. The probem is he feqed his fortune and is a shitty business man too. Just a great con man, scumbag, and reality star.

Actually, dumbass, what I was talking about is the fact that, lap dog that you are, does whatever the IMF wants. Sounds like pandering to me.
Actually, you have no idea what you're taking about...keep listening to your bought off HS grad, ex-cokehead dj heroes...

A tax loop hole. The kind the Democrats could have focused on closing but chose not to because it was never about it's existence to begin with.
No loophole, though there's way too many GOP ones for the rich and giant corps (including for outsourcing). No, that would be huge tax cuts for the rich and no trickle down duh), no investment in the country- the usual GOP bs- and Trump would double down on it, dupe.

There is a loophole. It is the same one that Hillary has used in the past. Real estate and development.
I'm talking about the pander to the rich GOP's POLICY that is wrecking the country- for 30 years. You're talking about Trump use of tax law. I don't care. The probem is he feqed his fortune and is a shitty business man too. Just a great con man, scumbag, and reality star.

Actually, dumbass, what I was talking about is the fact that, lap dog that you are, does whatever the IMF wants. Sounds like pandering to me.
Actually, you have no idea what you're taking about...keep listening to your bought off HS grad, ex-cokehead dj heroes...

I don't have any heroes. You're a lapdog. Nothing more.

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?
Not sure what took him so long to say it.
Ive been saying since this race begain. She was promised, this has been rigged for years now. Hell, she won this race in 2007.

Seen Haiti?
Seen Uganda?

What's your point?

Only a congenital douche bag would deny that the Democrat primary contest was rigged. Why do you think Debbie Wasserman Schultz had to resign?
Because EVERYONE was sick of her and she was a lightning rod for GOP hate? It's tough dealing with your hate propagandists and the hater dupes...

Not Sean or Rush? History Masters. You?

Not Sean or Rush? History Masters. You?

Nope. Unlike you, I utilize critical thinking skills.

Trump today

If the disgusting and corrupt media covered me honestly and didn't put false meaning into the words I say, I would be beating Hillary by 20%

False meaning in playing back what he says?

You must have missed the entire DNC screwing Bernie's pooch

It isn't that they missed it. It's that they don't give a damn. There is an entire list of not give a damn they have going on. They don't even realize they have no credibility at this point.

But they do. Which is why a loser like Trump is tanking.

No, you don't. But, you will.

that makes no sense in the context of these posts.

Rigged election! will be the new Birtherism, driving even more moderates into the Democratic Party.
It's a way Trump and his mouth breather minions can try to delegitimize Sec. Clinton the same way Trump and the brothers tried to delegitimize President Obama.

Because if the President is not legitimately the President, any deals made with that President are illegitimate too. Cover for petulant gridlock and loser's remorse.

The test will come November 8 early in the evening. When results show a Trump defeat, will he issue a conciliatory concession speech, or will he start the divisive 'counterpunching' crap he has relied on during this interminable election.

My guess is, given his lack of class and devotion to the constitution, he will claim fraud, just like Citizen Kane.

Last edited:
She most definitely rigged the elections and exploited Haiti. Were you not aware? Do you need to be educated on this topic as well?
1) your accusations is insanity, black helicopter bullshit
2) the USA isn't Haiti

It's a way Trump and his mouth breather minions can try to delegitimized Sec. Clinton the same way Trump and the brothers tried to delegitimize President Obama.

Because if the President is not legitimately the President, any deals made with that President are illegitimate too. Coverfor petulant gridlock and loser's remorse.

The test will come November 8 early in the evening. When results show a Trump defeat, will he issue a conciliatory concession speech, or will he start the divisive 'counterpunching' crap he has relied on during this interminable election.

My guess is, given his lack of class and devotion to the constitution, he will claim fraud, just like Citizen Kane.
In spite of losing by a landslide, Trump will claim to be the "true president"

You must have missed the entire DNC screwing Bernie's pooch

It isn't that they missed it. It's that they don't give a damn. There is an entire list of not give a damn they have going on. They don't even realize they have no credibility at this point.

But they do. Which is why a loser like Trump is tanking.

No, you don't. But, you will.

that makes no sense in the context of these posts.
You don't realize it and you don't have any credibility.

Forum List

Back