"Rigged"

Typical of the disdain and mistrust that Trump has for this country
No matter how much you believe otherwise, disdain and mistrust of the government or scum bag Democrat politicians is not the same as disdain for the country.

Trump's only message is that America is doomed and he alone can fix it except that when it turns out he's one of the most inept flawed candidates ever to run for the Presidency, the system is also rigged. He's an idiot, and so is anyone who buys his bullshit. I get those who don't buy his bullshit but will still vote for him, but when it's been proven that a high percentage of the crap that comes out of his mouth is provably false, then you're simply a sucker to believe him.

We know you will say almost anything to save your corrupt criminal candidate. That's what makes you a douche bag.

Trump's only message is that America is doomed and he alone can fix it except that when it turns out he's one of the most inept flawed candidates ever to run for the Presidency, the system is also rigged. He's an idiot, and so is anyone who buys his bullshit. I get those who don't buy his bullshit but will still vote for him, but when it's been proven that a high percentage of the crap that comes out of his mouth is provably false, then you're simply a sucker to believe him.

gettin' rattled are we ???

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?

they smear what the fear
If they were confident about their ideas, they wouldn' have to resort to these sleazy tactics, but they know that the American public isn't buying what they are selling.

Then you have Cankles, corrupt, a liar, different positions to suit the audience she is pandering to and Wikileaks is simply killing her.

Then you have Cankles, corrupt, a liar, different positions to suit the audience she is pandering to and Wikileaks is simply killing her.

Notice that they haven't even tried to discuss Hillary's policies in weeks. What are they going to say? Are they going to defend open borders and the TPP? Is Hillary going to attack Wall Street when we all know it's a big con? It's her "public position?"

Notice that they haven't even tried to discuss Hillary's policies in weeks. What are they going to say? Are they going to defend open borders and the TPP? Is Hillary going to attack Wall Street when we all know it's a big con? It's her "public position?"
14671099_547303722123125_8661935279982117429_n.jpg

You must have missed the entire DNC screwing Bernie's pooch
What the fuck do the machinations WITHIN the DNC or WITHIN the RNC when each are fucking over each other WITHIN their own spheres of party influence have to do with the false equivalence you are asserting of one correlating with the other's causation. If you don't understand the logic, get a 5th grader to help you, Lassie!

You need to go steal some actual thoughts. Evidently you're a partisan shill with your head up your ass. I've seen at least four articles and videos in the last week or so revealing voter fraud...every time it's democrats involved, every time
I pointed to your faulty logic, dummie! A cannot alter B if B is not within the influence of A. It's a stupid and faulty claim you made. Bernie's alleged screwing by the DNC did nothing to rig the general election against Trump you dimwit! You really better go find that 5th grader to help you understand what a false equivalence is unless you're non-teachable and "cognitively challenged"! Go play with your toys now, Lassie dear!

What the fuck do the machinations WITHIN the DNC or WITHIN the RNC when each are fucking over each other WITHIN their own spheres of party influence have to do with the false equivalence you are asserting of one correlating with the other's causation. If you don't understand the logic, get a 5th grader to help you, Lassie!

You need to go steal some actual thoughts. Evidently you're a partisan shill with your head up your ass. I've seen at least four articles and videos in the last week or so revealing voter fraud...every time it's democrats involved, every time
I pointed to your faulty logic, dummie! A cannot alter B if B is not within the influence of A. It's a stupid and faulty claim you made. Bernie's alleged screwing by the DNC did nothing to rig the general election against Trump you dimwit! You really better go find that 5th grader to help you understand what a false equivalence is unless you're non-teachable and "cognitively challenged"! Go play with your toys now, Lassie dear!

Get lost, toad. You're a nothing and in essence too stupid to deal with.

and you've forgotten how the anti-Trump delegates got frozen out at the GOP convention.
They were? That's news to me.

I guess you're not as smart as you pretend to be.
I didn't know I was pretending to be smart. What I do know is that no Trump delegates were "frozen out." They were the majority of delegates, moron.

Why is Trump calling foul now? he knew that the Clintons would be the competition. He says he knows the Clintons. He says he knows politicians. He says he knows the system. And he's calling it rigged now, three weeks before Election Day?

they smear what the fear
If they were confident about their ideas, they wouldn' have to resort to these sleazy tactics, but they know that the American public isn't buying what they are selling.

Jeff Zucke, the head hot dog at CNN claims they screwed the pooch by airing to many Trump rally's. god forbid they learn something. like maybe the truth?? can' t have any of that shit :badgrin:

Only among the spun dupes of the GOP. BTW, staffers bs on e-mails is no crime against Bernie, as HE knows, dupe.

"GOP now the conspiracy, bs propaganda, and obstruction party, anything for greedy idiot rich..."..........OK BREAKDOWN: Hillary has MORE MONEY, more MEDIA, more Hollywood, more lies, more false accusations, more hysterical peasants, more hate, more psychological baggage, more propaganda, more secrecy, more corruption...DID I LEAVE ANYTHING OUT???

Hahahaha... 5th grader would be yuuuugely helpful

Forum List

Back