Rigging 2024 Ongoing

Printing companies in China will sell you ballots by the millions ... you'll have to pay your own shipping costs though ... 50¢ per ballot just for postage ... the Postal Service makes out great with this, teach the budget-cutting Republicans a lesson ... I see the Biden Administration is allowing overtime for postal workers now ... [ka'ching] ... 2024 election is bought and paid for already ...

Printing companies in China will sell you ballots by the millions ... you'll have to pay your own shipping costs though ... 50¢ per ballot just for postage ... the Postal Service makes out great with this, teach the budget-cutting Republicans a lesson ... I see the Biden Administration is allowing overtime for postal workers now ... [ka'ching] ... 2024 election is bought and paid for already ...
Republican nonsense to incite the voters against the Democrats

You caught us
At the last Democratic Poker Game and Kegger we discussed how to steal the 2024 election

Dominion SW was just a Prototype in 2020. It worked well enough to steal the election from Trump
By 2024 it will be working to perfection

We can just switch your vote to Democrat with the flip of a switch

I don’t know why you bother to vote, we will just switch it.

I bought my fake ballots on EBay

I just dropped them off at a nearby Ballot Drop Box and watched Biden win in a landslide

Actually, we already completed our rigging. Spoiler alert: Biden Wins!!!

You Repubs don't stand a chance. Stay home on election day. We. Got. This.

The best part about the new Dominion Software is that the more Republicans that vote, the more we win

I don’t know what would happen if Republicans just stayed home

I bought my fake ballots on EBay

I just dropped them off at a nearby Ballot Drop Box and watched Biden win in a landslide

The local election office let me park the semi-trailers in their parking lot ... and let me plug in my photo-copy machine to mark these authentic ballots straight into their counting machines ... that's the problem with denigrating honest people ... they won't care about you in the future ...

Election officials, postal workers, sitting judges and mathematics professors all would like to see Republicans lose ... and I don't blame them ...

The local election office let me park the semi-trailers in their parking lot ... and let me plug in my photo-copy machine to mark these authentic ballots straight into their counting machines ... that's the problem with denigrating honest people ... they won't care about you in the future ...

Election officials, postal workers, sitting judges and mathematics professors all would like to see Republicans lose ... and I don't blame them ...

Let me explain it to you

We have something called the “Deep State”
Secret Government workers who swear loyalty to the Democratic Party

Any election that Republicans think they win will just be taken away

Why would they not do it again and risk having everything they have worked so hard to take down, rise back up again?

Why mess up a winning hand?

The fun part is Republicans have no idea how we are doing it.
They think it has something to do with Voter ID

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yogi_Berra_quote.jpg

Republican paranoia. Have some real issues to offer and stop whining.
Is Biden engineering a situation on day 1 of his presidency where the world could move away from the US petrodollar a real enough issue for you?
If that happens, everyone in America is instantly around 15% poorer.

Things like this are why the Global Bankers had Hillary assassinate Khadaffi.

Why mess up a winning hand?

The fun part is Republicans have no idea how we are doing it.
They think it has something to do with Voter ID

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Exactly, like Kim Jong-un's winning hand...
Voter ID is a must in order to make sure the vote isn't corrupt by dead people and illegals. It's why the Dems are so dead against it. Harder to cheat...

You should have used Amazon Prime. I received mine with same day service.

We had a big ballot marking party after the election.
We just saw how much we lost by and marked up enough ballots to win.

We packed them into metal cases and stuck them under the tables at the election office.

Like Kim Jong-un's winning hand? Voter ID is a must in order to make sure the vote isn't corrupt by dead people and illegals. It's why the Dems are so dead against it. Harder to cheat...
Voter ID?
That is so cute

Who needs voter ID when we can just switch your vote after you cast it?

Easy Peasy Japanesy

Forum List

Back