🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

I am so tired of the only argument you folks can come up with is racism. The anti-American football players need put out of business and into another country. The constant scream of racism is in fact racism. Go away.

Duly noted. You are fine with racism that exists and want those opposed to it run out of the country.

And the first amendment nears nothing to you or is it should not apply to black Americans.

That appears to be Trump's position.
IF anything the shooting we had of black suspects is profiling not necessarily racism. YOU and your ilk want to make it racism because that is easy, it takes no thinking.

Tell the black community to quit doing and selling drugs. Quit flunking out of school. Quit killing each other.

You and your ilk, along with those who knee at football games, are either a dupes or are trying to stay victims, more freebees that way.

Profiling IS racism. The correct term is "racial profiling". When you assume someone is a criminal because they're black, that's the very definition of racism.

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

It's a mystery...:rolleyes:

Antifa is not the President of the United States.

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

NFL players are peaceful protestors. I made that point clear.

Anything else?
The NFL is not the federal government, and it can fire employees for protesting during a game if it wants to.

And the NFL is evidently too stupid to realize this garbage is killing them
Ratings were down prior to the protests. If you followed the NFL closely you would realize there were other huge systemic issues that were causing the decline. But your narrative requires that it all comes down to Kapaernick.

GFY and your BS, anyone paying attention knows why ratings are tanking...see ESPN for another example. People want to watch football not a bunch of prima donna ass hats pulling this garbage. Same for sports announcers spewing political nonsense on ESPN

seen it coming

i walked away from it long ago

in my a la carte tv i do not even get espn

so the do not even get a penny from my premium

But there is no guarantee there will be no consequences. You are free to speak. I am free to reject your speech

Absolutely. But what Trump is doing as president is taking the white nationalist side in the batter.

No, he is not. That nonsense doesn't work with me.
What Billy is telling you is that you should never take the side that is not fully supported by blacks. Like looting in Florida, whites should fully support black looting, if not you are a racist. Simple.

One thing Trump did since decent Americans outnumber deplorables is will boost NFL ratings since no one in the sports industry attributes the ratings decline to anthem protests.

Just racist haters believe that.

Players can now do anti/Trump protests and the vast majority of fans will quite like that.

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

It's a mystery...:rolleyes:

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

Anything else?
The NFL is not the federal government, and it can fire employees for protesting during a game if it wants to.

Ratings were down prior to the protests. If you followed the NFL closely you would realize there were other huge systemic issues that were causing the decline. But your narrative requires that it all comes down to Kapaernick.

GFY and your BS, anyone paying attention knows why ratings are tanking...see ESPN for another example. People want to watch football not a bunch of prima donna ass hats pulling this garbage. Same for sports announcers spewing political nonsense on ESPN
Anyone except you, it appears. Do some research and get out of your political bubble.

AND--getting to the main-critical reason for K's crap----there is NO proof of systematic, chronic police brutality against blacks
but we do have proof that blacks commit crime way out of proportion to their numbers

in all these police shootings they are NOT shooting them because of their skin color
that makes all these protests--and all these anti-police postings --RIDICULOUS

Last edited:
Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.

The white supremacy aspect of this is less worrisome to me than is the fact that for as little as he's achieved thus far, Donald Trump sees fit to insert himself into something that is squarely no his or the government's business.

Of all the things in the world that Donald Trump needs to inject himself, the NFL is not one of them.
  • Healthcare
  • Korea
  • NAFTA
  • His HHS Secretary flying around on private jets
  • His own integrity issues
  • The diminution of the U.S. image now that he's POTUS
  • "Russia" investigation
  • Hurricane devastation in U.S. territories and Texas and Florida

DJT has been in office for how long now and not one of his signature legislative items has made it to his desk, yet he has time to talk about Colin-whoever-he-is and whatever having to do with a game/sport!?! Has Trump forgotten that he's the President of the United States not the NFL?

Last edited:
I am so tired of the only argument you folks can come up with is racism. The anti-American football players need put out of business and into another country. The constant scream of racism is in fact racism. Go away.

Duly noted. You are fine with racism that exists and want those opposed to it run out of the country.

And the first amendment nears nothing to you or is it should not apply to black Americans.

IF anything the shooting we had of black suspects is profiling not necessarily racism. YOU and your ilk want to make it racism because that is easy, it takes no thinking.

Tell the black community to quit doing and selling drugs. Quit flunking out of school. Quit killing each other.

You and your ilk, along with those who knee at football games, are either a dupes or are trying to stay victims, more freebees that way.

Profiling IS racism. The correct term is "racial profiling". When you assume someone is a criminal because they're black, that's the very definition of racism.

That's not how profiling usually works.

LOL, the standard free speech go-to play that the RW'ers inevitably use when the shoe is on the other foot suddenly has lost its charm for them.

Gee, what a surprise.

Still making stuff up to argue against I see.

lol you're denying that YOU RW NUTS invariably play the free speech card in situations where you support the person doing the 'speech'????
Are you posting your spinmeister idiocy while you are burning the flag?

WTF are YOU babbling about?

Is this RWnut Babble Saturday?
Calm down. Are you having a meltdown? lol

Didn't you know that?

Anything else?

Anyone except you, it appears. Do some research and get out of your political bubble.

LOL I don't take direction from you...DIM bulb

No, that is your definition. White/black is a trait just like tall/short. If I were told the looting in Florida was done by a short, fat, black man I would be stupid to start looking for a tall, thin, white man. And after chasing a black man who was conducting a drug deal yeah I might profile them as being a risk to my safety.

LOL I don't take direction from you...DIM bulb
He seems to be dim alright....lol...lol...

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

interesting story

What do White Supremacists have to do with it?

White SEPARATISTS seem to be the only Americans with big enough balls to call out the jewish plantation/team owners

The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

interesting story

White SEPARATISTS seem to be the only Americans with big enough balls to call out the jewish plantation/team owners
So, if you are against profiling and against racism what would that make your post?

By Doha Madani

interesting story

Not enough balls to do ANY of the stupid shit they whine about online. All talk idiots and cowards.

Uh, to the uninformed RWnuts here,

Kaepernick is no longer in the NFL.

This thread really drew the deplorables out didn't it.

Not one post in defense of Trump yet however.

They were practically unanimous that it was, for example, Ann Coulter's constitutional right to do a paid speech at Berkeley,
but now they insist no such right would belong to a football player choosing not to stand during the anthem.

But there is no guarantee there will be no consequences. You are free to speak. I am free to reject your speech

Absolutely. But what Trump is doing as president is taking the white nationalist side in the batter.

No, he is not. That nonsense doesn't work with me.
What Billy is telling you is that you should never take the side that is not fully supported by blacks. Like looting in Florida, whites should fully support black looting, if not you are a racist. Simple.

that is more then obvious with not only billy but the new face of the left

tolerance is only being tolerant of what they believe

they also believe that if you support the cops you are a racist

Forum List

Back