"Right choices lead $6T market" Kerry,

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Make the right energy policy choices, and America can lead a six trillion dollar market with four billion users today, and grow it to nine billion users in the next 50 years,'
he claimed.
John Kerry slams climate change critics in graduation speech | Mail Online

I'm not making any judgements,comments,etc. but what exactly is the $6 trillion market"?
Specifically.. what brand NEW energy will cost every man woman child of the the "4 billion users" will cost them $1,500 EACH?

Make the right energy policy choices, and America can lead a six trillion dollar market with four billion users today, and grow it to nine billion users in the next 50 years,'
he claimed.
John Kerry slams climate change critics in graduation speech | Mail Online

I'm not making any judgements,comments,etc. but what exactly is the $6 trillion market"?
Specifically.. what brand NEW energy will cost every man woman child of the the "4 billion users" will cost them $1,500 EACH?

Likely taxes, fees, penalties, and other hidden charges for folks who don't use said energy and kickbacks, rewards, and bribes for folks who do. Just guessing but given the Obama track record I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm not making any judgements but would seriously like to know how every man,woman and child will be paying $1,500 EACH for a "BRAND" new energy???

Forum List

Back