Right Doctors Of History: Stop the COVID mRNA Shots

American doctors aren’t much more than Big Pharma salesmen. It’s career suicide for them to speak out against it. So only the courageous few will.

Shame on doctors everywhere...who have sold their souls to Big Pharma.

SHAME ON THEM!

American doctors aren’t much more than Big Pharma salesmen. It’s career suicide for them to speak out against it. So only the courageous few will.

That is such a let down. I used to look up to doctors, all that medical school and long brutal hours. And they are just shills after money. Most of them obviously who are going along with this hideous program. It makes it a problem when you are sick and think you should see a doctor. Who do you trust now?

That is such a let down. I used to look up to doctors, all that medical school and long brutal hours. And they are just shills after money. Most of them obviously who are going along with this hideous program. It makes it a problem when you are sick and think you should see a doctor. Who do you trust now?
Isn’t it amazing what the last few years has shown us? Most people are cowards and just go along with whatever they are told. So few people have any courage or will stand up for what is right.

Isn’t it amazing what the last few years has shown us? Most people are cowards and just go along with whatever they are told. So few people have any courage or will stand up for what is right.

Most of the people I know who took the shots were forced to in order to keep their jobs. They didn't want to. A couple did so voluntarily and regreted it. One went blind for a few days and now shakes like a leaf, and the other had a herpes outbreak that had been under control for decades.

Most of the people I know who took the shots were forced to in order to keep their jobs. They didn't want to. A couple did so voluntarily and regreted it. One went blind for a few days and now shakes like a leaf, and the other had a herpes outbreak that had been under control for decades.

Forum List

Back