🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right Wing Death Squad: Active duty Marine plotted to bomb DNC, murder blacks

This will be Rubberized shortly so read now if you dare.
I like him already.
Of course you do, you suffer from the same mental illness.
I’m very worried about our Boots :omg:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I like him already.
I'm not. Fucker belongs in a mental institution.

‘The trio seemed to be preparing for a full-blown race war. Their goals were laid out in group chats underneath exhortations such as, “WISDOM: WE CAN ACCELERATE TODAY FOR A NEW WORLD TOMORROW,” and, “SP**CS AND NI***RS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES,” the warrant states. In one conversation, Garfield allegedly wrote, “Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.” In another, he discussed assassinating Arkansas state Sen. Stephanie Flowers, who is Black.

“Just fucking McVeigh the DNC,” Garfield, who boasted of his Atomwaffen connections, wrote in one message.’ ibid

“Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.”

Sounds just like one of our own USMB rightists.
So a guy wrote some stuff, but he didnt actually commit an act of violence? I wish all of our criminals were like this. Imagine how much safer black neighborhoods would be.
Yea....let's ignore guys like this until they do another Oklahoma bombing attack
How about concentrating on people who are actively committing crime? The biggest threat anyone faces is black males. Whatever the second biggest threat is, its WAAAYYY the fuck behind black violence. We should be trying to get rid of black culture so these problems go away.
No, tje biggest theat is white males. The numbers show this. Whites commit the most violence on an annual basis. So if you want to concentrate on who is committing crime, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories on crime annually. That inludes violent crime.
the biggest threat to you is not sickness accidents drugs obesity ect ... nope the biggest threat to you is other black males ...blacks are the only demographic with that stat ! the only ones ! lie and deny all you want racist but the truth is the truth and you know it ! when you walk down the street alone you arent worried about a white racist attacking you .....nope ! you are thinking about a black man attacking you ! and you know it racist !
Is that why black parents warn their children about........................................the cops?

The photo of a kid waving a confederate flag is important why? I wonder is left wingers posted some inane thing on their cell phones when they had a homework assignment in school. It seems that they don't have the intellectual ability to voice an argument.
"a kid"? Just a kid? Are you serious? :eusa_think:
You gotta be into this stuff if you immediately recognize this guy. How many people would even recognize the names James Hodgkinson or Stephen Paddock?
No, you just have to be an educated, aware citizen.

‘The trio seemed to be preparing for a full-blown race war. Their goals were laid out in group chats underneath exhortations such as, “WISDOM: WE CAN ACCELERATE TODAY FOR A NEW WORLD TOMORROW,” and, “SP**CS AND NI***RS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES,” the warrant states. In one conversation, Garfield allegedly wrote, “Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.” In another, he discussed assassinating Arkansas state Sen. Stephanie Flowers, who is Black.

“Just fucking McVeigh the DNC,” Garfield, who boasted of his Atomwaffen connections, wrote in one message.’ ibid

“Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.”

Sounds just like one of our own USMB rightists.
So a guy wrote some stuff, but he didnt actually commit an act of violence? I wish all of our criminals were like this. Imagine how much safer black neighborhoods would be.
Yea....let's ignore guys like this until they do another Oklahoma bombing attack
How about concentrating on people who are actively committing crime? The biggest threat anyone faces is black males. Whatever the second biggest threat is, its WAAAYYY the fuck behind black violence. We should be trying to get rid of black culture so these problems go away.
No, tje biggest theat is white males. The numbers show this. Whites commit the most violence on an annual basis. So if you want to concentrate on who is committing crime, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories on crime annually. That inludes violent crime.
the biggest threat to you is not sickness accidents drugs obesity ect ... nope the biggest threat to you is other black males ...blacks are the only demographic with that stat ! the only ones ! lie and deny all you want racist but the truth is the truth and you know it ! when you walk down the street alone you arent worried about a white racist attacking you .....nope ! you are thinking about a black man attacking you ! and you know it racist !
AGAIN

violent crime is segregated.

Black on black and white on white

The biggest threat to white people is other white people. Especially people they know.

That is FACT
That is only true when there arent black people around. If you are by a black stranger and a white stranger, you are 8 times more likely to be murdered by the black guy.
And you got that statistic from....................where?

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them
Please, show us some example.of white people being oppressed.

This ought to be good.
Asked him the same question on Friday all I have gotten is crickets.
Not surprised.

I'm a middle aged white guy and I get oppressed all the time.

NOT!
What .. You don’t suffer from white Christian victimhood ? It’s particularly vicious if you’re a white Christian dude.
Those blacks & browns are taking all our stuff, turning our sons gay and impregnating & drug addicting our daughters! :lol:

I like him already.
I'm not. Fucker belongs in a mental institution.
He won’t last in civil society very much longer.

Crepitus Affirmative ACTION, stealing taxpayer money to give to black organizations, USDA not requiring Blacks to repay loans but whites have to, Government hires for idiotic black employees over more qualified everyone else which creates problems in all government agencies and slows down government services such as the DMV, adding points to blacks test scores to give them jobs at post offices, lowering standards for colleges, requiring black hire when other people are better qualified, rampant racism in government social services, military promotion based on race and now sexual orientation resulting in ignorant and often mental unstable officers, college racism and so much more......including the attempts to silence any who speak up by screaming racism and my favorite where now blacks are allowed to burn down cities, loot, and attack others but the law is often not allowed to arrest and the corrupt prosecutors won't prosecute.

Crepitus Affirmative ACTION, stealing taxpayer money to give to black organizations, USDA not requiring Blacks to repay loans but whites have to, Government hires for idiotic black employees over more qualified everyone else which creates problems in all government agencies and slows down government services such as the DMV, adding points to blacks test scores to give them jobs at post offices, lowering standards for colleges, requiring black hire when other people are better qualified, rampant racism in government social services, military promotion based on race and now sexual orientation resulting in ignorant and often mental unstable officers, college racism and so much more......including the attempts to silence any who speak up by screaming racism and my favorite where now blacks are allowed to burn down cities, loot, and attack others but the law is often not allowed to arrest and the corrupt prosecutors won't prosecute.
Lol, RWNJ conspiracy theories aren't oppression.

Try again.

Hilarious ^ The Trumpy Bear Hymnal - “White Grievance” - Second Verse! :)

The photo of a kid waving a confederate flag is important why? I wonder is left wingers posted some inane thing on their cell phones when they had a homework assignment in school. It seems that they don't have the intellectual ability to voice an argument.
"a kid"? Just a kid? Are you serious? :eusa_think:

Aren't people under 18 considered kids?
Only when it comes to drinking, smoking and voting.

Dylan Roof was not under 18 when he committed that crime.

He was 21 when he murdered all those black people in that church.

He was born on April 3, 1994. He murdered all those people on June 15, 2015.

He wasn't a kid. He was an adult.
Doesn't matter how old he was.

That's true. I agree.

I was just pointing out that the whitehall person is a liar. He said that dylann roof was a kid.

He wasn't.

Forum List

Back