Right Wing Fight Club

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Four men have been arrested for inciting riot in Charlottesville last year and at other gatherings around the country. They are part of a bad news group called the Rise Above Movement--RAM--an anti-semitic group which exists to start violence against the left. They're not the only group that does, but at least a few of them are being held responsible for their actions. It's not just ANTIFA that goes to these things ready to rumble, folks. People who are following these dudes have seen them in Trump rally crowds, too

upload_2018-10-3_9-50-38.jpeg

"This is a group that essentially subscribes to an anti-Semitic, racist ideology, and then organizes, trains, and deploys to various political rallies, not only to espouse this particular ideology but also to engage in acts of violence against folks who are taking a contrary point of view," U.S. Attorney Thomas Cullen said at a news conference in Charlottesville held to announce the charges...
Prosecutor David Ryan argued against bail for Miselis, saying agents found smoke bombs, flares, and thousands of rounds of ammunition, mostly for assault weapons, in his home, where he had a wall hanging that said "88," a common abbreviation for "Heil Hitler."

He said Miselis, Daley and other members of their group also traveled to Germany and the Ukraine earlier this year and met with members of well-known violent white supremacy groups.

4 members of white supremacist group arrested over violent 2017 Charlottesville rally

just so you know not all Righties are 'white supremacists' or violent...…..we're good :thup:

and to anyone that says 'it's the same for us Lefties, we're not violent or supremacists'....:talktothehand:

just so you know not all Righties are 'white supremacists' or violent...…..we're good :thup:

and to anyone that says 'it's the same for us Lefties, we're not violent or supremacists'....:talktothehand:
Awww, c'mon, JAN, that was exactly my point. It's my thread and I can make whatever point I want. I may keep this article, in fact, to throw out there every time another "The Left is Violent" thread gets started, about five times a day, at least.

Some are good people......

Awww, c'mon, JAN, that was exactly my point. It's my thread and I can make whatever point I want. I may keep this article, in fact, to throw out there every time another "The Left is Violent" thread gets started, about five times a day, at least.

I do agree about the threads....but we all know it is the Left that has more violent tendencies.

OL......yes this is your party (thread) and you can cry if you want to...……

(sorry, but I couldn't resist)

There is about as much interest in this thread as I figured there would be. Well, I tried.

There is about as much interest in this thread as I figured there would be. Well, I tried.
TBF, it is nothing more than partisan tug of war.
One side is ok but the other are treasonous bastards. Vice versa. blah blah blah
Cant expect intelligent discourse on this lol
Both sides have extremists. Period. To say one doesnt, you are either ignorant or a liar.

Forum List

Back