Right Wing Looking for a Personality to Rally Behind: Out of Principles & Ideas

Right Wing Looking for a Personality to Rally Behind: Out of Principles & Ideas

Rush was talking about Rand and Cruz and Rubio. The right is looking for a savior.

Romney/Ryan? GOP get out the vote (they did, they are shrinking)? Ben Ghazzi? Kerry nomination? Hagel nomination? Filibuster? These dogs won't hunt. :eusa_shhh:

Will the left ever quit whining about the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the government? Why does the left care about Rand Paul and Marco Rubio?

Mental difficulties.

I seem to remember a presidential candidate who ran recently that offered not much more then.
I'm not Bush.
Hope and change.

That was basically it.

The right wing media noise machine won't shut the fuck up about this. They are bleeding out as Obama takes the life out of the fringe right in American politics

thats like 1/15th the media ... has the other 14/15th shut the fuck up?

I seem to remember a presidential candidate who ran recently that offered not much more then.
I'm not Bush.
Hope and change.

That was basically it.

In 2008 Dante did not vote for Obama and any Democrat was probably gonna win after Bush Compassionate conservative Uniter and not a Divider

jesus, you're easy

That's why people like me... :eusa_whistle:

Rand Paul is a man of principle. I am not surprised that democrats do not know this because they have never seen one before.

So I'll give 'em a pass on this one.

Forum List

Back