Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

We have millions of Europeans that would come here and do this farm work. Maybe not for the wage Mexicans do it for but they will assimilate. And add value to our country..
Latinos are to subservient, they never protest democrats, most are doing something illegal, and they don’t invest in America most use us and move back home

sounds as if you think everyone south of our border is the same. they aren't
hispanic people have played important roles in the growth and creation of our country.
but the mexican people are not the same as the people from honduras for example
Yes they have destroyed every neighborhood they moved in to.. that was once white..gtfo with your garbage

That is not true.
Most neighborhoods that turn Hispanic end up having lower crime, more friendly, and better restaurants.

Are you claiming to be a member of the vigilante group noted in your link, above?

If so, and you pointed a firearm at any of the migrants you've committed a crime, to wit:

Universal Citation: NM Stat § 30-3-1 (2017)
30-3-1. Assault.

Assault consists of either:

A. an attempt to commit a battery upon the person of another;

B. any unlawful act, threat or menacing conduct which causes another person to reasonably believe that he is in danger of receiving an immediate battery; or

C. the use of insulting language toward another impugning his honor, delicacy or reputation.

Whoever commits assault is guilty of a petty misdemeanor.

History: 1953 Comp., 40A-3-1, enacted by Laws 1963, ch. 303, 3-1.
So now you want to prosecute Americans for pointing a pistol at people invading this country you are a sick disgusting anti-american .. I wish you luck hiding

The militia didn't even point their guns at the Illegal Invaders. The media invented that.

Who cares if we did.. are we now this divided we try to jail fellow Americans for trying to protect its borders..

In all due respect to you, you're nuts.

Call Americans crazy for wanting to protect its borders .. wow you libs are so out of touch with Americans

Clearly you are a wannabe cop, and seem to suffer from the Zimmerman Syndrome. That said, here is a bit more reality for you to consider:

FBI arrests leader of armed group stopping migrants in New Mexico

Disagree. Your standard of living is not at all better, as you don't get public health care and you lose coverage if you quit your job, you do not get good mass transit, and you do not get good air quality when there is no emission gasoline tax.
The US cost of living is not lower, except that food is subsidized and some European areas are very crowded.
How much house you have is not good, but bad because it means urban sprawl. You pay less for cars and gasoline because you are not being taxed for the road maintenance and emissions. You let the poor people who don't have a car pay for the road maintenance.
People without cars walk absolutely everywhere they go? Well I never knew that! Fascinating.

I quoted our federal Constitution.

Yes, I know. But why? What's it have to do with the thread. I'd like to expand on it if you'd forward the courtesy of supporting your paste in some coherent sort of context. That's how functional debat works, daniel. So, again, explain, please. Thanks!

It's probably gonna be your last chance, btw. If you keep screwing around I'm gonna put you back on ignore and start new threads myself, that way I know it'll be discussed right. It's a win/win for me, daniel. Ya know? So quit fukin around and support yourself in a way that's relative to some point, any point, I don't even care, daniel. Just pick one.
I simply understand the concepts. Congress has power over the land and naval forces; there is no such Thing as "well regulated militia of Individuals, in our Republic", you are either well regulated or unorganized militia.

Incorrect.
The term "well regulated" means well practiced, familiar with weapons, and not in need of weapons training.
The word regular means timely and well functioning, like a regulator clock or regular bowels.
All militia is both well regulated AND unorganized initially.
It is ONLY when the unorganized militia is called up for emergencies by the federal government, that is becomes the organized Militia.
The whole point of the 2nd amendment is to ensure everyone is armed and practiced, so therefore is well regulated in arms.
So everyone is well regulated as long as the 2nd amendment is followed.
That is a simple appeal to ignorance. I really am a federalist. There is no such Thing as well regulated militia of Individuals of the People in our Republic under our federal doctrine.

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

Then who is it you become when you stop a burglary in progress at your home?
You can't be the police, and there were police back in the Founder's days.
So the term militia must apply to anyone who upholds the law, and is not an official member of government.

We have millions of Europeans that would come here and do this farm work. Maybe not for the wage Mexicans do it for but they will assimilate. And add value to our country..
Latinos are to subservient, they never protest democrats, most are doing something illegal, and they don’t invest in America most use us and move back home

hispanic people have played important roles in the growth and creation of our country.
Yes they have destroyed every neighborhood they moved in to.. that was once white..gtfo with your garbage

That is not true.
Most neighborhoods that turn Hispanic end up having lower crime, more friendly, and better restaurants.
Lol name one haha

So now you want to prosecute Americans for pointing a pistol at people invading this country you are a sick disgusting anti-american .. I wish you luck hiding

The militia didn't even point their guns at the Illegal Invaders. The media invented that.

Who cares if we did.. are we now this divided we try to jail fellow Americans for trying to protect its borders..

In all due respect to you, you're nuts.

Call Americans crazy for wanting to protect its borders .. wow you libs are so out of touch with Americans

Clearly you are a wannabe cop, and seem to suffer from the Zimmerman Syndrome. That said, here is a bit more reality for you to consider:

FBI arrests leader of armed group stopping migrants in New Mexico
I live in reality and I know I scare you

Disagree. Your standard of living is not at all better, as you don't get public health care and you lose coverage if you quit your job, you do not get good mass transit, and you do not get good air quality when there is no emission gasoline tax.
The US cost of living is not lower, except that food is subsidized and some European areas are very crowded.
How much house you have is not good, but bad because it means urban sprawl. You pay less for cars and gasoline because you are not being taxed for the road maintenance and emissions. You let the poor people who don't have a car pay for the road maintenance.
People without cars walk absolutely everywhere they go? Well I never knew that! Fascinating.

First of all, I never said anything remotely like that.
What I said is that by not paying for road maintenance through higher fuel taxes, you get poor people who do not use roads, to help pay for them.
Of course people without cars do not walk everywhere.
The take mass transit, like trains and trolleys. But even buses do not cause significant road wear like cars do. Mass transit also causes a tiny fraction of as much emissions, deaths, etc.

First of all, I never said anything remotely like that.
What I said is that by not paying for road maintenance through higher fuel taxes, you get poor people who do not use roads, to help pay for them.
Of course people without cars do not walk everywhere.
The take mass transit, like trains and trolleys. But even buses do not cause significant road wear like cars do. Mass transit also causes a tiny fraction of as much emissions, deaths, etc.
Poor people don’t use roads lol are you on crack?? Haha

Uhh

That is not true.
That's a flat lie. Crime map says the more hispanic the higher the crime. I remember when Santa Ana was a kitchy little white art community. Now you are more likely to get your throat slit than your purse stolen.

Santa Ana, California Crime

How about Egleston Square in Boston ,, used to be white middle class then Puerto Ricans move in and create a Latin Kings .. lol just murder, drugs, robbery

If governors are acting in their official capacity, in accordance with their state Constitution, and not in violation of the Constitution then they have the power.

Virtually every wallist thinks that Donald Trump's word is the word of God. If Trump declares a national emergency, then his proselytes say such an emergency exists. If Trump unilaterally bans Muslims from entering the United States, his proselytes say it is lawful. It doesn't make it so.
Trump did unilaterally temporarily ban some Muslims from entry to this nation and it was upheld by the Supreme Court you seem to venerate (but not always, it looks like). So yes...it was lawful.

Trump is the head of the Executive branch of government at the federal level. The governor of each state is head of Executive branch of government in that state. Trump cannot simply over-rule a state because he is at the head of the federal executive branch of government since states have rights and the federal government is limited by the Constitution.

As for the politicians you mentioned, I'd have to look at their actions on a case by case basis. Personally, I believe that the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified. So, IF Lester Maddox and / or George Wallace thought they had a case, they should have challenged the legality of the 14th Amendment. Did they? I have no idea.
This is not a contest between Donald Trump and the governor of New Mexico, or any other state. The chaos crime and confusion is indeed an emergency and even Jeh Johnson has admitted as much.

The Southern border is a gateway for drugs, gangs, human trafficking and illegal immigration. If none of that matters to you just say so and we can immediately dismiss anything you say on the matter (which I do for the most part anyway as blather).

You can't fix stupid. I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils. I will NOT vote for him again. Being honest and objective in no way venerates the man. Your insult only demonstrates your bias and your ignorance. When Trump does a good thing I will acknowledge it. He will never earn my vote again, however, as he violated the Constitution three times with his bump stock ban - a precedent that will end private gun ownership with the next liberal administration.

What matters to me is the Constitution. The border is NOT, repeat, NOT a gateway to drugs. Drugs begin with idiotic parents who allow the school / government, doctors, and Big Pharma to create drug addicts. First it's Adderall and Ritalin for nonexistent conditions. Then it's legal opioids. Then kids, having been taught a pill will fix everything go on to SSRIs, illegal opioids, etc., etc. By the time they are in their teens, they are looking for all avenues to buy drugs from.

By the time they are in their 20s, they are drug addicts with a criminal record, no education, no job skills, no initiative, a drug habit and not a damn clue as to how to become a productive citizen. Foreign drug dealers then capitalize by feeding drugs to the addicts people like YOU create. That is why Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply; we have more people in prisons than any country on the globe and NO plan for rehabilitating those people. For every drug addict in a rehab program, more than TEN are in prison. You aren't going to rehabilitate a drug addict in prison!

You don't want to own your part in the status quo. What you want is some mindless idiot that will chant the mantra of wall worship and that the third world is totally responsible. So, you would take the Rights of every American in your quest to wage war against foreigners without owning up to your own role. I'm not a proselyte to stupidity and the inability to think. If you don't like what I have to say, the ignore button will work wonderfully for you.

1) Where is the crisis? We have statistical zero unemployment and a nation that does not revere its culture? I'd fight to the death to protect your Right to believe anything you like; however, if the highest elected official in a state disagrees with you, I have to concede you are wrong in your opinion since perception is reality and that governor's perception is reality until he or she leaves office
Oh....
really? Some people call that an autocracy.

If you truly believe the governor is the highest authority in the state and the rule of law is whatever she thinks it is then you must also believe that Lester Maddox and George Wallace were completely acting properly when they wanted to continue with their segregated society that had one society for whites and one lesser society for colored folks.

Michelle Lujan Grisham may wield her power inside her fiefdom as if she were the last word on the law but experience and common sense shows that doesn't make her rule proper or good for the nation.

If governors are acting in their official capacity, in accordance with their state Constitution, and not in violation of the Constitution then they have the power.

Virtually every wallist thinks that Donald Trump's word is the word of God. If Trump declares a national emergency, then his proselytes say such an emergency exists. If Trump unilaterally bans Muslims from entering the United States, his proselytes say it is lawful. It doesn't make it so.

Trump is the head of the Executive branch of government at the federal level. The governor of each state is head of Executive branch of government in that state. Trump cannot simply over-rule a state because he is at the head of the federal executive branch of government since states have rights and the federal government is limited by the Constitution.

As for the politicians you mentioned, I'd have to look at their actions on a case by case basis. Personally, I believe that the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified. So, IF Lester Maddox and / or George Wallace thought they had a case, they should have challenged the legality of the 14th Amendment. Did they? I have no idea.
So what Obama did to the state of Arizona was against the law?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/06/AR2010070601928.html?noredirect=on

I'm almost sorry I stumbled onto this thread. What do you think Obama did that I should automatically know about?

READ my other posts so I don't have to repeat myself.
So if the idiot from California Congressething Swillwell. get the Dimwintocrap nomination, you will vote for that retard before you vote for the President again? I see that you took the retarded pills again. Also I provided a link about Obama, which I guess you must be color blind because it was in red right below my comment....

That is not true.
In Manassas Virginia 2 years ago, 3 latino houses went up in flame because MS-13 didnt get their security money. Maybe you will be lucky and have some MS-13 members show up at your dumbass door.

You can't fix stupid. I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils. I will NOT vote for him again. Being honest and objective in no way venerates the man. Your insult only demonstrates your bias and your ignorance. When Trump does a good thing I will acknowledge it. He will never earn my vote again, however, as he violated the Constitution three times with his bump stock ban - a precedent that will end private gun ownership with the next liberal administration.
I sincerely doubt it.

What matters to me is the Constitution. The border is NOT, repeat, NOT a gateway to drugs. Drugs begin with idiotic parents who allow the school / government, doctors, and Big Pharma to create drug addicts. First it's Adderall and Ritalin for nonexistent conditions. Then it's legal opioids. Then kids, having been taught a pill will fix everything go on to SSRIs, illegal opioids, etc., etc. By the time they are in their teens, they are looking for all avenues to buy drugs from.

By the time they are in their 20s, they are drug addicts with a criminal record, no education, no job skills, no initiative, a drug habit and not a damn clue as to how to become a productive citizen. Foreign drug dealers then capitalize by feeding drugs to the addicts people like YOU create. That is why Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply; we have more people in prisons than any country on the globe and NO plan for rehabilitating those people. For every drug addict in a rehab program, more than TEN are in prison. You aren't going to rehabilitate a drug addict in prison!
So the border is not the source of our deeper drug problem. So what? What have you solved by saying that?
Drugs still pour over our porous border like water over a dam.

You don't want to own your part in the status quo. What you want is some mindless idiot that will chant the mantra of wall worship and that the third world is totally responsible. So, you would take the Rights of every American in your quest to wage war against foreigners without owning up to your own role. I'm not a proselyte to stupidity and the inability to think. If you don't like what I have to say, the ignore button will work wonderfully for you.
Your first sensible idea. Please don't waste your sermons and little harangues on me. You are much too bright to be blowing your gas out on "one of the problems".
Save your wisdom for a more appreciative crowd. I am definitely less appreciative of whatever you are trying to sell.

P.S. one of your lengthy posts is more drivel than most can stand. Please stop posting the same thing multiple times.

If you don't like the same post over and over, change the freaking question. If it were drivel, not a swinging soul forced you to read it.

Man up. Take responsibility and help take the lead in owning the Americans contribution to their own demise.

Trump did unilaterally temporarily ban some Muslims from entry to this nation and it was upheld by the Supreme Court you seem to venerate (but not always, it looks like). So yes...it was lawful.

This is not a contest between Donald Trump and the governor of New Mexico, or any other state. The chaos crime and confusion is indeed an emergency and even Jeh Johnson has admitted as much.

The Southern border is a gateway for drugs, gangs, human trafficking and illegal immigration. If none of that matters to you just say so and we can immediately dismiss anything you say on the matter (which I do for the most part anyway as blather).

1) Where is the crisis? We have statistical zero unemployment and a nation that does not revere its culture? I'd fight to the death to protect your Right to believe anything you like; however, if the highest elected official in a state disagrees with you, I have to concede you are wrong in your opinion since perception is reality and that governor's perception is reality until he or she leaves office
Oh....
really? Some people call that an autocracy.

If you truly believe the governor is the highest authority in the state and the rule of law is whatever she thinks it is then you must also believe that Lester Maddox and George Wallace were completely acting properly when they wanted to continue with their segregated society that had one society for whites and one lesser society for colored folks.

Michelle Lujan Grisham may wield her power inside her fiefdom as if she were the last word on the law but experience and common sense shows that doesn't make her rule proper or good for the nation.

So what Obama did to the state of Arizona was against the law?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/06/AR2010070601928.html?noredirect=on

I'm almost sorry I stumbled onto this thread. What do you think Obama did that I should automatically know about?

So if the idiot from California Congressething Swillwell. get the Dimwintocrap nomination, you will vote for that retard before you vote for the President again? I see that you took the retarded pills again. Also I provided a link about Obama, which I guess you must be color blind because it was in red right below my comment....

As a matter of fact, I AM colorblind.

I don't vote for Democrats.

If you're asking me to defend Obama, the truth is, the son of a bitch was not an American; did not believe in our values; he supported Muslims and I paid very little attention to what the POS did while playing Pretender in Chief.

With over 100 million Americans who are eligible to vote, but don't register and many simply don't vote, we can pray for a third party candidate. If someone came along with the right plan, he or she might get enough traction so that a constitutional approach may be taken in regards to immigration.

This thread was not about immigration. It was about civilian militias. The National Socialists emptied out the civilian militias and those weighing in on this are hijacking this into another immigration thread. THAT is how the civilian militias were neutralized. The wallists religion demands strict adherence to the religious mantra. In doing so they hid the fact that their strategies are anti-American, unconstitutional and the only thing they care about is a freaking wall.

Wallists are so deaf, dumb, blind and stupid that even when you agree there is a problem, they refuse to get to the root of it - even when their own Liberties, Freedoms, and Rights are at stake. ALL they seem to care about is a freaking wall. NOBODY wants to take a hard look at the Cost / Benefits analysis. The trade offs of Liberty for a wall are not worth it. But, the wallists continue to chant the mantra; they are trying cover up the real discussion.

Today, there are no real civilian militias with the clout they had prior to the wallist religion. All you have are crackpots calling themselves militia and most are drunks, drug addicts, punk ass kids hiding out in mommy's basement, and National Socialists. We definitely have a problem with foreigners and the take-over of our culture as well as our nation. The problem is the wallists don't have a damn clue as to how to address the problem with a constitutional solution. Furthermore, they are so busy scapegoating foreigners that they refuse to hold themselves accountable for their part in the problem.

How about Egleston Square in Boston ,, used to be white middle class then Puerto Ricans move in and create a Latin Kings .. lol just murder, drugs, robbery
The liberal mythos is that white neighborhoods are gang and crime ridden. Hispanic neighborhoods are filled with happy families that genuflect on street corners.

It is amusing watching the fascists on parade marching across this thread. They keep marching to the right, which means that they march in circles. On other threads, they tend to march in reverse, in hopes of going back in time, in a vain hope that it will resurrect Joe McCarthy. They call this, "Making America Great Again".
That's the sort of "insightful" trolling that makes many think of you, "Man, what a dick".

Well, being called a "dick" by you, vs. being called "ignorant" as others have called you, I guess I can live with that. Nevertheless, I will just focus on the issue of the thread, which is the convicted felon who was just arrested by the FBI for illegally possessing a firearm, and his gang. All of whom having been disavowed by the Border Patrol, GoFundMe, and Paypal, and who everyone but the least educated among us recognizes is a fascist, vigilante gang of armed hoodlums, who need to get home and get friggin' jobs, instead of acting as wannabe Rambos, complete with judge and jury responsibilities, presuming to decide who is guilty, and who is not.

Trump should deputize 25,000 militia men in California, we can privately fund them.. I’d love to see the look on the faces of ms-13 who thought they were gangstas lol hahah

That would be a no go. He has to get Congressional authorization.

Sanctuary policies are not illegal.
Sanctuary policy aids and abets illegal immigrants by shielding them from the law. Sanctuary cities are accomplices in breaking federal law with impunity.

They are as guilty and complicit in crime as the guy living next to a crack house who refuses to
cooperate with police though he easily could.

Cities are not required to enforce federal law. The federal government can deputize local law enforcement but only with the permission of local law enforcement. They are not breaking any laws.

Last edited:
It requires you to be in the United States.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

Obtaining Asylum in the United States
It does not require you to be wandering through the back country of New Mexico. You will find no Border Patrol agents there.
Application is made at an entry point into the US. Not inside the US making your way north.

Untrue. All it states is that the application has to be made in the US not a port of entry. The law says nothing about ports of entry. Try learning to read.

There is no invasion. It is lawful for them to come to the US to declare asylum. Kill them and there is something called murder.
But they refuse to claim asylum, so they have invaded

They can't do it at gunpoint.
We use to shot them off our lands years ago.. gtfo of you now want to put us in jail for pointing a gun at them.. embarrassing

You are a embarrassing thug.
No I talk like we used to talk!

Like a white supremacist.

Forum List

Back