Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

egypt_israel_illegal_entries.png

Huh.... seems walls work....

That is all irrelevant. If you go to court or to your legislators and tell them I am a thief and you want me picked up for stealing, the system cannot pursue me for sabotage. Tell me son, are you fucking with me or are you REALLY that dense?

why would they chase you for sabotage if I accused you of stealing???

that makes no sense,,,

and neither the courts or the legislator does that anyway,,,

It don't make sense. That's the point. You keep harping on so - called "illegal aliens," and if you could read more than three sentences, I explained this to you. How short does this have to be for you to understand it? You either have an "illegal" problem OR you have a National Security problem. The military has no jurisdiction in domestic legal policies.
I've never said illegal aliens,,,our borders are being over run by invaders waving foreign flags, and that is a national security issue

Waving flags??? Surely you jest. Let us look at the LEGAL definition that the courts are going to respond to:

"An encroachment upon the rights of another; the incursion of an army for conquest or plunder." Webster. See ^Etna Ins. Co. v. Boon, 95 U. S. 129, 24 L. Ed. 395. ?

People waving flags and taking advantage of opportunities willingly offered sure as Hell don't constitute an army trying to deprive you of any "rights." What is happening is a consensual act. Using the kids is a temporary political maneuver designed to get you to react as you predictably have... see my previous posts explaining it in detail to you.

they are encroaching on my rights by taking money that was stolen from me at gun point,,,and I see it says army and not a foreign power,,,with over a million in the last yr that makes it an army,,,and plunder is their intent,,,
your not a very smart person that can even read what you post to avoid being a fucking dumbass,,,

I do find it intersting that you being an anti american using american law to make your point

That would be an appropriate use of the military.

So, the idea of using the military to protect the border is ok, if the threat is real.

But millions and millions oof invaders, even without tanks, is a real national security threat.

You should back up and try again. No tanks have rolled up on the borders despite numerous opportunities to so without any real opposition. Do you have a point or is this another of your fishing expeditions?

Just examining the limits of your opposition to the use of the military.

Would you support military action on the MEXICAN side of the border to control the flow of unwanted invaders?
I support the Richest using their Capital to solve our problems.

I'm sure you do.

I do not. We owe Mexico NOTHING, but ire for their/your shitty behavior.
Government solves all problems for the right wing.

That is all irrelevant. If you go to court or to your legislators and tell them I am a thief and you want me picked up for stealing, the system cannot pursue me for sabotage. Tell me son, are you fucking with me or are you REALLY that dense?

that makes no sense,,,

It don't make sense. That's the point. You keep harping on so - called "illegal aliens," and if you could read more than three sentences, I explained this to you. How short does this have to be for you to understand it? You either have an "illegal" problem OR you have a National Security problem. The military has no jurisdiction in domestic legal policies.
I've never said illegal aliens,,,our borders are being over run by invaders waving foreign flags, and that is a national security issue

Waving flags??? Surely you jest. Let us look at the LEGAL definition that the courts are going to respond to:

"An encroachment upon the rights of another; the incursion of an army for conquest or plunder." Webster. See ^Etna Ins. Co. v. Boon, 95 U. S. 129, 24 L. Ed. 395. ?

People waving flags and taking advantage of opportunities willingly offered sure as Hell don't constitute an army trying to deprive you of any "rights." What is happening is a consensual act. Using the kids is a temporary political maneuver designed to get you to react as you predictably have... see my previous posts explaining it in detail to you.

they are encroaching on my rights by taking money that was stolen from me at gun point,,,and I see it says army and not a foreign power,,,with over a million in the last yr that makes it an army,,,and plunder is their intent,,,
your not a very smart person that can even read what you post to avoid being a fucking dumbass,,,

I do find it intersting that you being an anti american using american law to make your point
Pro-bigotry is not pro-American.

Morocco-Algeria wall has worked well

Cyprus is still slit in half by a wall. Seems to work for them, since I haven't heard of huge problems there.

We have had a wall and a fence. Some of the stretches of border have been rebuilt and/ or fortified in the past few years. I saw this near El Paso.

So, the idea of using the military to protect the border is ok, if the threat is real.

But millions and millions oof invaders, even without tanks, is a real national security threat.
The common defense would be civil defense in this case and upgrading Ellis Island to ameliorate this humanitarian issue.

Build a nice wall, to deter people from walking into the desert with small children.

That is the humanitarian answer.

But that is not really your concern. You want to turn America into a Third World Shithole, like your home.

A wall will not deter anyone. .....

Sure it will.

Some people will not be able to carry a ladder into the desert. Some will try and be seen and catch because they are moving slower.

Ever little bit the flow decreases, the easier it is, for the enforcement personnel and/or military to deal with the ones still coming.

History proves you wrong. Furthermore, if you don't change your strategy, you will lose this country in the next two election cycles and this argument will be moot. The majority of Americans disagree with you and I know how much democracy (mob rule and big rallies) impress the Hell out of you.

First of all, you don't even believe that. Seriously, you don't. Because if you were stupid enough to actually believe everything you just said, then you wouldn't be on here trying to convince people to think differently.

Seriously, I knew the Hillary Clinton was going to lose, that's why prior to the election I supported people running her as the Democrap nominee. I told left-wingers yeah yeah go vote for Hillary.

Why would I want them to choose a much better candidate if I knew their Hillary would fail?

So you don't believe that. If you really believed that if we push for enforcing the American law, and not allowing people to just illegally enter the country, that we would completely get blown out in the election, then you wouldn't be here trying to convince us to change our minds.

You would want us to push for our positions, so that we would be wiped out in the election. Except.... we did push our positions, and we have the presidency.... so.... Not convinced.

The common defense would be civil defense in this case and upgrading Ellis Island to ameliorate this humanitarian issue.

Build a nice wall, to deter people from walking into the desert with small children.

But that is not really your concern. You want to turn America into a Third World Shithole, like your home.

Sure it will.

Some people will not be able to carry a ladder into the desert. Some will try and be seen and catch because they are moving slower.

Ever little bit the flow decreases, the easier it is, for the enforcement personnel and/or military to deal with the ones still coming.

History proves you wrong. Furthermore, if you don't change your strategy, you will lose this country in the next two election cycles and this argument will be moot. The majority of Americans disagree with you and I know how much democracy (mob rule and big rallies) impress the Hell out of you.

What strategy change do you suggest will prevent demographic shift from causing me to "lose this country in the next two election" cycles?

And keep it concise and to the point. I want to see your answer, clearly and not buried in meaningless filler.

You want a college education in three words. A former slave is about to school you. Heed the words:

Sure it will.

What strategy change do you suggest will prevent demographic shift from causing me to "lose this country in the next two election" cycles?

And keep it concise and to the point. I want to see your answer, clearly and not buried in meaningless filler.

You'd like to have a college education by reading a Tweet. Let a former slave school you:

"Let me give you a word of the philosophy of reform. The whole history of the progress of human liberty shows that all concessions yet made to her august claims have been born of earnest struggle. The conflict has been exciting, agitating, all-absorbing, and for the time being, putting all other tumults to silence. It must do this or it does nothing. If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." Frederick Douglass

Get back to me if you ever get serious.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?
Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?

The boarder is simply too large to station people everywhere. That's the whole point of having a wall. Few months back some of our patrol agents were stopped by Mexican military. Because they did not know where the boarder was. Put up a wall, and that problem is fixed.

Walls are very effective. Then you won't need vigilantes doing the work that worthless democraps in congress are preventing.

Bullshit. Walls have never worked.

Walls Don't Work

Really..... funny how that wall in Berlin worked for decades on end, keeping people in.

View attachment 261633

Care to try again?

The Berlin Wall did not work and it came tumbling down. Okay, I'll go again. Did you check my last link? Here's another:

Six Historians on Why Trump’s Border Wall Won’t Work – Rolling Stone

There is nothing new here. We've covered this more than 25 times in about three threads on this board. It is said that Trump's supporters, on average, have less than a high school education and statistically a lower than average IQ. We've gone over this repeatedly. WHEN it's proven, the Trumpeteers bitch and say TLDR. You got another example I'll give you at least half a dozen historians and / or military strategists that will disagree with you. Bring it.

that makes no sense,,,

I know some federal prosecutors. If your claims are true, PM me and I promise you action. If you don't PM me with details of said claim, we can call bullshit on this and move forward. I'll keep the posters in the loop.

You should back up and try again. No tanks have rolled up on the borders despite numerous opportunities to so without any real opposition. Do you have a point or is this another of your fishing expeditions?

Would you support military action on the MEXICAN side of the border to control the flow of unwanted invaders?

I'm sure you do.

Yes, the government IS solving all the right wing's problems. They are imposing National ID, 24 / 7 / 365 womb to the tomb surveillance, monitoring all their financial dealings, recording who is in what group and who said what on the Internet. The government is aiding gun control starting with letting the states outlaw firearms incrementally and making sure that intel on every individual is so complete so as to stop ANY potential uprising in the future - just as the right wing is lobbying for.

Sure it will.

First of all, you don't even believe that. Seriously, you don't. Because if you were stupid enough to actually believe everything you just said, then you wouldn't be on here trying to convince people to think differently.

Seriously, I knew the Hillary Clinton was going to lose, that's why prior to the election I supported people running her as the Democrap nominee. I told left-wingers yeah yeah go vote for Hillary.

Why would I want them to choose a much better candidate if I knew their Hillary would fail?

So you don't believe that. If you really believed that if we push for enforcing the American law, and not allowing people to just illegally enter the country, that we would completely get blown out in the election, then you wouldn't be here trying to convince us to change our minds.

You would want us to push for our positions, so that we would be wiped out in the election. Except.... we did push our positions, and we have the presidency.... so.... Not convinced.

I don't give a fuck whether you change your mind or not. If you end up in a prison or jail cell or become a snitch bitch is on YOU. Think of me as being one who realizes the real change will not come by way of the masses. It never has and it never will.

I always look for that one guy smart enough to READ AND RESEARCH THE FACTS. The advantage I have over you is that I've read your platforms, alleged facts (I worked for the people who developed those talking points probably before you were a gleam in your daddy's eyes) AND I've debated people on tv and radio that you've only heard about via the Internet. I can argue your position better than you can.

You see, I'm a lot more extreme than even you are. I am a Christian Israelite. I believe America to be the New Jerusalem of the Bible and I believe in manifest destiny. I'm s strict constructionist and I wouldn't even entertain the idea of second generation foreigners holding public office or serving in the military at this time regardless of how many background checks they went through or how many papers your corrupt government in Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption gives them.

Even with the presidency, you lost the House of Representatives, allowed states to push for more gun control, more ways to enforce Privacy Rights violations, more ways for government to track, infiltrate and neutralize patriot efforts in the future. The Republican Party has been destroyed with no leadership to put it back together. Trump's allies disagree with you; Trump cannot keep anyone on his team for any amount of time - except in low level boot licker positions that don't decide policy or strategies. Yeah... that was big freaking win there homeboy. When Trump is gone - and he's not going to live forever, you have NO possible way to resist tyranny nor the wrath of the left.

I'm sure you do.

Border security is a government responsibility.

As you well know, lying Pedro.

Sure it will.

You want a college education in three words. A former slave is about to school you. Heed the words:

Sure it will.

You'd like to have a college education by reading a Tweet. Let a former slave school you:

"Let me give you a word of the philosophy of reform. The whole history of the progress of human liberty shows that all concessions yet made to her august claims have been born of earnest struggle. The conflict has been exciting, agitating, all-absorbing, and for the time being, putting all other tumults to silence. It must do this or it does nothing. If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." Frederick Douglass

My question was serious. You suggested a change in strategy and I asked you what strategy.

You gave me "struggle".

That is not a strategy. Try again.

that makes no sense,,,

I know some federal prosecutors. If your claims are true, PM me and I promise you action. If you don't PM me with details of said claim, we can call bullshit on this and move forward. I'll keep the posters in the loop.
Since they cant work on here say it would be better for me to contact them directly and let me handle it,

so send me their info and I will contact them today and get this handled

if I dont receive your PM soonest we can call bullshit and continue to out you for what you are,,,

a liar and traitor to your country

Last edited:

Sure it will.

Sure it will.

My question was serious. You suggested a change in strategy and I asked you what strategy.

You gave me "struggle".

No, you want a college education in five sentences. The effective strategies have been posted at least half a dozen times and, by your own admission, you cannot read that much.

Since they cant work on here say it would be better for me to contact them directly and let me handle it,

if I dont receive your PM soonest we can call bullshit and continue to out you for what you are,,,

Another one bites the dust

I accept your concession of defeat.

yes you did,,,

have you always been this dumb or is something new youre trying???

yes you did,,,

have you always been this dumb or is something new youre trying???

It's dumb to accept your concession of defeat? Yep. You busted me. When one strategy is failing I try something else. That's unlike your strategy that has failed for over a decade and a half.

I guess you got used to being butt fucked.

Sure it will.

Sure it will.

You gave me "struggle".

No, you want a college education in five sentences. The effective strategies have been posted at least half a dozen times and, by your own admission, you cannot read that much.

I know why you are hesitant to answer. Because doing so, will reveal your attacks on me to be unfair.

Forum List

Back