Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

If an invasion occurs, it IS the responsibility of the federal government to act. HOWEVER, you do not use the military to enforce domestic policies. Over and over and over again, the wallists keep harping on "illegal immigration." Did ANY of you dumb asses take basic civics in high school? It is unconstitutional to use the military to enforce domestic laws. When you call the foreigners "illegals" any other related language, you negate the possibility of using the military to achieve your objective. How come that is so hard for you people to understand?

Additionally, the United States Supreme Court has ruled that state and local governments cannot be compelled to enforce federal statutory law. BTW, this was done at the behest and hard work of people on your side of this issue!!!

On domestic policies (i.e. dealing with people you insist on calling "illegal") the federal government has NO JURISDICTION. If the governor of a state rejects federal intervention, it's because they are protected by the Tenth Amendment.

What kind of dumb assery keeps the wallists from understanding the constitutional roles of state and federal government, separation of powers, and 14th Amendment rights??????

If you have a military problem with people from south of the border, then quit calling people "illegal" and get the LEOs out of the damn picture. You're like a rodent on a treadmill and I'm stuck trying to give you people a high school lesson in civics. That doesn't even factor in how your side screwed themselves on this border protection bullshit. You can thank your own kind for that as well - as if we don't have hundreds of paragraphs on this thread discussing that aspect.

The BEST solution is to restore the Freedoms and Liberties back to the people, deal with the drug issue, put Americans back to work, and your problem will dissipate to the point that a group of Cub Scouts can man the border and protect it.

border security isnt domestic policy,,,its national security, which is the soul purpose of the military

Are you really that stupid? The whole argument of the wallists is that the foreigners are "illegal aliens." True or false? Anybody? So, if it is a legal matter, it is a STATE matter.

Is the current situation a matter of "National Security?" The affected states have governors that say NO. So, what is the legal recourse, boys and girls? Anyone? It works like this:

Go to Congress. Convince a majority there that the National Emergency exists and declare war and / or have Congress give the president limited powers to act against any perceived "National Emergency." Right now the matter is tied up in court while they haggle over whether or not Trump can take money from earmarked military funds and so forth to enforce his "National Emergency." There it will stay in the courts and maybe up to the election.

Give up the "illegal" angle and lobby for a Declaration of War. See how popular your message really resonates. Hell, you might win for a change - and if you don't, you'll know who is really on your side.

when they are carrying foreign flags and have been sent by people with hostile intentions to overload our system its a national security issue

the borders are a federal issue not a state one

You keep trying to have it both ways and I'm sorry to tell you, but it don't work that way. Your side has done this song and dance since 2003. Do you know what the definition of an idiot is?

They keep doing the same thing over and over the same way, hoping for a different result. Get your head out of your ass.

America leads the way in drug users. Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply. For every one drug addict in a mental health facility, more than 10 are in prison. More than HALF of the federal prison inmates are in on drug charges and America has more people in prison than any nation on this planet! Children are prescribed drugs like Ritalin at a ration of 3 to 1 compared to places like the UK. Half of the American people are dependent on the government for their paychecks. Bottom line, their sorry asses aren't working.

Somebody's picking up the slack. And what you're bitching about is the free market in action. Quit doing the drugs and go to work. The foreigners will leave. Walls, a National Emergency and 15 more years of dumb asses blaming the foreigners is NOT going to change your culture and YOU make it an attractive nuisance for those from south of the border by making it profitable for drug cartels and entry level laborers.

In what freaking language does this have to be explained to your dumb ass? What you're accusing foreigners of is utter bullshit. You know it; I know it; and so does the majority of the citizenry... with those numbers climbing every day. If you don't change strategies and quit this nonsensical horseshit that has consistently failed for over a decade and a half, you will lose this country within the next two election cycles.

While the borders are a federal issue, if there is no emergency, there is no emergency. Trump is not God dumbass. He's a man. Whoop dee fucking doo. He declared an emergency he has no money to back it up with. I doubt he'll get it from Congress without a MAJOR concession. Nobody agrees with the lie that a National Emergency exists. So, which of YOUR Rights will you trade for a silly wall that comes down when the next Democrat becomes president? So, really, do you have an "illegal alien" problem or a National Security issue? If you were a doctor and a guy comes in saying he needs surgery on his foot, would you give him an operation for hemorrhoids? THAT is an analogy of your silliness.

You want the illusion of a win; I'll settle for nothing less than a permanent solution no matter what party is in charge. You can't get that done with that half ass nonsensical crap you spew continually.
I quit reading after you said my side,,,I dont have a side other than the rule of law and the constitution

its you baby killing thieving backstabbing fucking democrats and republicans that have sides

and until we get rid of you guys the world is fucked,,,

I support your right to ignore your education. You are a pathological liar due to your ignorance.

If the Rule of Law is applied, what you're doing is highly highly illegal. If you aren't going to read it, no point in explaining it to you. The actions you advocate come from a side and it's not about any Rule of Law. That is a lie.

I held public meetings twice a month for decades. I'm going to tell you something right now: face to face there was never a swinging soul that would call me a democrat to my face and if I started those meetings again, it would remain that way. You can bet your ass and the family farm, I'm no democrat; you're NOT following any Rule of Law and the strategy you've chosen has been a clusterphuck for over a decade and a half.

border security isnt domestic policy,,,its national security, which is the soul purpose of the military

Are you really that stupid? The whole argument of the wallists is that the foreigners are "illegal aliens." True or false? Anybody? So, if it is a legal matter, it is a STATE matter.

Is the current situation a matter of "National Security?" The affected states have governors that say NO. So, what is the legal recourse, boys and girls? Anyone? It works like this:

Go to Congress. Convince a majority there that the National Emergency exists and declare war and / or have Congress give the president limited powers to act against any perceived "National Emergency." Right now the matter is tied up in court while they haggle over whether or not Trump can take money from earmarked military funds and so forth to enforce his "National Emergency." There it will stay in the courts and maybe up to the election.

Give up the "illegal" angle and lobby for a Declaration of War. See how popular your message really resonates. Hell, you might win for a change - and if you don't, you'll know who is really on your side.

when they are carrying foreign flags and have been sent by people with hostile intentions to overload our system its a national security issue

You keep trying to have it both ways and I'm sorry to tell you, but it don't work that way. Your side has done this song and dance since 2003. Do you know what the definition of an idiot is?

They keep doing the same thing over and over the same way, hoping for a different result. Get your head out of your ass.

America leads the way in drug users. Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply. For every one drug addict in a mental health facility, more than 10 are in prison. More than HALF of the federal prison inmates are in on drug charges and America has more people in prison than any nation on this planet! Children are prescribed drugs like Ritalin at a ration of 3 to 1 compared to places like the UK. Half of the American people are dependent on the government for their paychecks. Bottom line, their sorry asses aren't working.

Somebody's picking up the slack. And what you're bitching about is the free market in action. Quit doing the drugs and go to work. The foreigners will leave. Walls, a National Emergency and 15 more years of dumb asses blaming the foreigners is NOT going to change your culture and YOU make it an attractive nuisance for those from south of the border by making it profitable for drug cartels and entry level laborers.

In what freaking language does this have to be explained to your dumb ass? What you're accusing foreigners of is utter bullshit. You know it; I know it; and so does the majority of the citizenry... with those numbers climbing every day. If you don't change strategies and quit this nonsensical horseshit that has consistently failed for over a decade and a half, you will lose this country within the next two election cycles.

While the borders are a federal issue, if there is no emergency, there is no emergency. Trump is not God dumbass. He's a man. Whoop dee fucking doo. He declared an emergency he has no money to back it up with. I doubt he'll get it from Congress without a MAJOR concession. Nobody agrees with the lie that a National Emergency exists. So, which of YOUR Rights will you trade for a silly wall that comes down when the next Democrat becomes president? So, really, do you have an "illegal alien" problem or a National Security issue? If you were a doctor and a guy comes in saying he needs surgery on his foot, would you give him an operation for hemorrhoids? THAT is an analogy of your silliness.

You want the illusion of a win; I'll settle for nothing less than a permanent solution no matter what party is in charge. You can't get that done with that half ass nonsensical crap you spew continually.
I quit reading after you said my side,,,I dont have a side other than the rule of law and the constitution

its you baby killing thieving backstabbing fucking democrats and republicans that have sides

I support your right to ignore your education. You are a pathological liar due to your ignorance.

If the Rule of Law is applied, what you're doing is highly highly illegal. If you aren't going to read it, no point in explaining it to you. The actions you advocate come from a side and it's not about any Rule of Law. That is a lie.

I held public meetings twice a month for decades. I'm going to tell you something right now: face to face there was never a swinging soul that would call me a democrat to my face and if I started those meetings again, it would remain that way. You can bet your ass and the family farm, I'm no democrat; you're NOT following any Rule of Law and the strategy you've chosen has been a clusterphuck for over a decade and a half.

sorry national security is in the constitution and therfor the law of the land

and if youre going to label me a republican because I agree with this one issue then that makes you a democrat for agreeing with them,,,

I went "on and on" because I responded to each point you actually made. Indeed, I only gave an one or two word response, very concise. It seems that part of your style is to want to be able to pepper your long rambling posts with points that you want to pass unchallenged.

Denied.

We were only talking about rally size to point out how absurd it is, for you to give Credit to the White Supremacists for Trumps rise.

You keep trying to twist this into something it never was.

Oh, I am certainly calling you out on a lot of stuff.

I have no faith in our government. I have hopes that they might do their job(s) someday.

With all due respect to your history of political activism, all of that is just you attacking the source, something someone does, when they can't made their case, based on it's actual merits.

More irrelevant garbage.

You want to leave the border open, and let the illegals in. That is surrender.

You are a liar, an idiot and a deceiver. You have your nose stuck so far up Trumps ass, the only time you get a breath of fresh air is if Trump farts.

No, I do not want a militarized border that costs more in terms of Liberty than it pays in return. If your worthless, lazy white ass were working a job or at least using some of your time to help others, Americans would take the jobs and they wouldn't be available for the foreigners.

If you got out of your mother's basement, quit sucking dope and snorting shit up your nose while you get off on pretending to be something your ARE NOT and doing things YOU CLEARLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY HAVEN'T DONE, you might be able to set an example so that we can reclaim our Rights and Liberties. That and that alone will insure that you don't have an "illegal" problem. A wall ups the ante, it don't stop people from coming.

Your dumb ass can't fathom that there is no such thing as an illegal (sic) problem. There is too much government; there are too many worthless pieces of shit like you running around complaining about not having a job while you're too fucking lazy to look for one... and if you weren't on drugs, the drug cartels wouldn't exist.

Without drug cartels, the people from south of the border would learn how to grow food and get into industry. They don't stop coming over a wall and any idiot who thinks so is out of touch with reality. You are a danger to Freedom and Liberty.

Accusing me of being for some kind of surrender is pure bullshit - the kind of stuff you hear from Keyboard Commandos who have never been IN the real fight. You talk shit because you're a coward and you've proven it. If you think I'm about surrender, you might want to explain why it is YOU with your nose up the government's ass, looking for a solution when it's people like YOU that created the problem and only when you walk the walk will you ever be able to have earned the Right to criticize me. The reason you don't know me is because you have never been IN the fight. You aren't going to get there taunting me and cowering behind your keyboard like the scared piece of shit you really are. You get in the mix of things and see how involved I am, then preach your false doctrine to the lazy fucks like you. Until then you are so full of yourself you lost your last ounce of credibility.

IF militarizing the border worked, would you support that?
sure, if we had an express wall building and immigration clause.

I am embarrassed for the right wing. I don't vote for Democrats. Yet the wallists here have to hear you repeat the same thing over and over. WTF? Are they really that stupid?

The minute the wallists made this an issue of domestic legality (i.e. calling people "illegal aliens") it took the issue from being a military concern to a domestic legal issue where the feds have NO jurisdiction. What in the Hell do they not understand about the Rule of Law, separation of powers, the unconstitutionality of using the military to enforce domestic policies, and the Tenth Amendment???
they have nothing but fallacy not any valid rebuttals; what do you think.

I cannot stress it enough that their strategies have failed them now for over a decade and a half. But, they've decided that if I choose not to be a victim of a political event that ends like the Titanic, something is wrong with me.

The real left is laughing at these clowns because they are caving in to One World Government on the installment plan. We've done thousands of posts on this and there is a glaring fallacy Correll makes:

He continues to say that I'm like the left, doing the guilt by association thing. That would be a fallacy - and that's all he's got. Guilt by association would be to call a man a Ku Kluxer because he knows and does business with Kluxers. It is not until that man adopts their talking points and strategies that he becomes one them ... REGARDLESS of whether he puts on a robe or not. Correll and his ilk have adopted the rhetoric, talking points for debate, and strategies of the National Socialists.

Last edited:
You are a liar, an idiot and a deceiver. You have your nose stuck so far up Trumps ass, the only time you get a breath of fresh air is if Trump farts.

No, I do not want a militarized border that costs more in terms of Liberty than it pays in return. If your worthless, lazy white ass were working a job or at least using some of your time to help others, Americans would take the jobs and they wouldn't be available for the foreigners.

If you got out of your mother's basement, quit sucking dope and snorting shit up your nose while you get off on pretending to be something your ARE NOT and doing things YOU CLEARLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY HAVEN'T DONE, you might be able to set an example so that we can reclaim our Rights and Liberties. That and that alone will insure that you don't have an "illegal" problem. A wall ups the ante, it don't stop people from coming.

Your dumb ass can't fathom that there is no such thing as an illegal (sic) problem. There is too much government; there are too many worthless pieces of shit like you running around complaining about not having a job while you're too fucking lazy to look for one... and if you weren't on drugs, the drug cartels wouldn't exist.

Without drug cartels, the people from south of the border would learn how to grow food and get into industry. They don't stop coming over a wall and any idiot who thinks so is out of touch with reality. You are a danger to Freedom and Liberty.

Accusing me of being for some kind of surrender is pure bullshit - the kind of stuff you hear from Keyboard Commandos who have never been IN the real fight. You talk shit because you're a coward and you've proven it. If you think I'm about surrender, you might want to explain why it is YOU with your nose up the government's ass, looking for a solution when it's people like YOU that created the problem and only when you walk the walk will you ever be able to have earned the Right to criticize me. The reason you don't know me is because you have never been IN the fight. You aren't going to get there taunting me and cowering behind your keyboard like the scared piece of shit you really are. You get in the mix of things and see how involved I am, then preach your false doctrine to the lazy fucks like you. Until then you are so full of yourself you lost your last ounce of credibility.

I am embarrassed for the right wing. I don't vote for Democrats. Yet the wallists here have to hear you repeat the same thing over and over. WTF? Are they really that stupid?

The minute the wallists made this an issue of domestic legality (i.e. calling people "illegal aliens") it took the issue from being a military concern to a domestic legal issue where the feds have NO jurisdiction. What in the Hell do they not understand about the Rule of Law, separation of powers, the unconstitutionality of using the military to enforce domestic policies, and the Tenth Amendment???

I cannot stress it enough that their strategies have failed them now for over a decade and a half. But, they've decided that if I choose not to be a victim of a political event that ends like the Titanic, something is wrong with me.

The real left is laughing at these clowns because they are caving in to One World Government on the installment plan. We've one thousands of posts on this and there is a glaring fallacy Correll makes:

He continues to say that I'm like the left, doing the guilt by association thing. That would be a fallacy - and that's all he's got. Guilt by association would be to call a man a Ku Kluxer because he knows and does business with Kluxers. It is not until that man adopts their talking points and strategies that he becomes one them ... REGARDLESS of whether he puts on a robe or not. Correll and his ilk have adopted the rhetoric, talking points for debate, and strategies of the National Socialists.

so you cant refute his claim so go with a personal attack,,,

GOT IT,,,

When you invoked a war on so - called "illegal aliens," you negated your own argument over National Security. You're either addressing a legal problem OR a military concern. You have not cited any specific section of the Constitution.

The Constitution cannot be used as a tool to deny Americans the equal protection of the laws.

When you invoked a war on so - called "illegal aliens," you negated your own argument over National Security. You're either addressing a legal problem OR a military concern. You have not cited any specific section of the Constitution.

The Constitution cannot be used as a tool to deny Americans the equal protection of the laws.

what americans are denied equal protection???

and if youre going to label me a republican because I agree with this one issue then that makes you a democrat for agreeing with them,,,

I am calling all those who try to sell us the National Socialist arguments what they are. No Rule of Law protects your position; the Constitution does not protect your position; most of what people like you advocate violates the Constitution both in spirit AND intent.

Guides: National Security Law Research Guide: Constitutional Provisions

The real left is laughing at these clowns because they are caving in to One World Government on the installment plan. We've one thousands of posts on this and there is a glaring fallacy Correll makes:

GOT IT,,,

In the last three threads that Correll and I have engaged in, I have FACTUALLY refuted your bullshit more than 25 times. As you stated, you "quit reading after..."

we have a Common Defense clause not a General Defense clause.

Our Second Amendment is express not implied under the common law for the common defense.

what americans are denied equal protection???

Let us presuppose that this doesn't go over your head.

In America, the employer owns the job he / she creates. Private property ownership is a defining hallmark of our constitutional Republic.

So some employers are able to hire foreigners to do jobs while others are not. One employer has access to low cost, foreign labor and others are tossed into jail and / or fined. Now, personally, I know that the 14th Amendment was unconstitutionally ratified, but it is the law.

The 14th Amendment guarantees to EVERY PERSON (as differentiated from citizens) the "equal protection of the laws." Neither the employer or the employer is protected when some foreigners can work a job while others can't. And it is the wallists who want the "law enforced." - a law passed by DEMOCRATS!!!!!!!!

When the blacks thought they were entitled to the jobs, I got my first fifteen minutes of fame as a teen when the cameras and reporters honed in on me for protesting affirmative action, racial quotas, preferential hiring schemes, etc. I said then that the employer owns the job; the employer is best suited to know who is the best candidate for that job. Back then they called me a nazi, racist, bigot, hate monger, etc., etc. The irony is my views have not changed since that happened back in about 1974.

There is a big difference between you and I. I realize that if we chunked the bullshit laws the wallists got passed, did not give employers access to old and irrelevant records of individuals; if we rehabilitated those individuals who got locked out of society; if employers could hire who they wanted to hire then companies would spring up and hire everyone EXCEPT the third world.

That is all irrelevant. If you go to court or to your legislators and tell them I am a thief and you want me picked up for stealing, the system cannot pursue me for sabotage. Tell me son, are you fucking with me or are you REALLY that dense?

I went "on and on" because I responded to each point you actually made. Indeed, I only gave an one or two word response, very concise. It seems that part of your style is to want to be able to pepper your long rambling posts with points that you want to pass unchallenged.

Denied.

We were only talking about rally size to point out how absurd it is, for you to give Credit to the White Supremacists for Trumps rise.

You keep trying to twist this into something it never was.

Oh, I am certainly calling you out on a lot of stuff.

I have no faith in our government. I have hopes that they might do their job(s) someday.

With all due respect to your history of political activism, all of that is just you attacking the source, something someone does, when they can't made their case, based on it's actual merits.

More irrelevant garbage.

You want to leave the border open, and let the illegals in. That is surrender.

NO, I do not support a militarized border and you can lie all the Hell you want, but the trade-off in terms of Freedoms and Liberties makes that trade one that our forefathers found to be reprehensible.

"He who would give up Essential Liberty for the promise of temporary Safety deserves neither Liberty NOR safety" Benjamin Franklin

You want a popularity contest? Let me tell you a FACT, son. Ever since the people voted to worship the Golden calf when Moses went up to Mount Sinai, it has been shown that the masses are proven wrong. So, in the time of Moses it was a Golden Calf and today it is a fat ass white boy that inherited a lot of his daddy's money. You're still wrong.

Until you curb Americans insatiable appetite for drugs (our country represents the world's most prolific amount of drug users) a militarized border simply will not work. It will corrupt the government even further and give a lot of U.S. servicemen and women a reason to commit criminal acts. That is not counting the number of Liberties lost in the peripheral legislation that will be enforced making us a POLICE STATE. SO HELL NO BECAUSE NO WALL OR MILITARIZED BORDER CAN SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF!

If the Mexicans were given a couple thousand of russian tanks and were planning to invade Texas, would you support allowing US military forces to set up defensive positions on American soil to repeal the attack?

That would be an appropriate use of the military.

So, the idea of using the military to protect the border is ok, if the threat is real.

But millions and millions oof invaders, even without tanks, is a real national security threat.

GOT IT,,,

In the last three threads that Correll and I have engaged in, I have FACTUALLY refuted your bullshit more than 25 times. As you stated, you "quit reading after..."

Not reading the mostly irrelevant walls of text you like, is completely reasonable.

And I note, you did quite well in that post, making a point in under 500 words.

NO, I do not support a militarized border and you can lie all the Hell you want, but the trade-off in terms of Freedoms and Liberties makes that trade one that our forefathers found to be reprehensible.

"He who would give up Essential Liberty for the promise of temporary Safety deserves neither Liberty NOR safety" Benjamin Franklin

You want a popularity contest? Let me tell you a FACT, son. Ever since the people voted to worship the Golden calf when Moses went up to Mount Sinai, it has been shown that the masses are proven wrong. So, in the time of Moses it was a Golden Calf and today it is a fat ass white boy that inherited a lot of his daddy's money. You're still wrong.

Until you curb Americans insatiable appetite for drugs (our country represents the world's most prolific amount of drug users) a militarized border simply will not work. It will corrupt the government even further and give a lot of U.S. servicemen and women a reason to commit criminal acts. That is not counting the number of Liberties lost in the peripheral legislation that will be enforced making us a POLICE STATE. SO HELL NO BECAUSE NO WALL OR MILITARIZED BORDER CAN SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF!

If the Mexicans were given a couple thousand of russian tanks and were planning to invade Texas, would you support allowing US military forces to set up defensive positions on American soil to repeal the attack?

So, the idea of using the military to protect the border is ok, if the threat is real.

But millions and millions oof invaders, even without tanks, is a real national security threat.
The common defense would be civil defense in this case and upgrading Ellis Island to ameliorate this humanitarian issue.

The common defense would be civil defense in this case and upgrading Ellis Island to ameliorate this humanitarian issue.

Build a nice wall, to deter people from walking into the desert with small children.

That is the humanitarian answer.

But that is not really your concern. You want to turn America into a Third World Shithole, like your home.

That is all irrelevant. If you go to court or to your legislators and tell them I am a thief and you want me picked up for stealing, the system cannot pursue me for sabotage. Tell me son, are you fucking with me or are you REALLY that dense?

why would they chase you for sabotage if I accused you of stealing???

that makes no sense,,,

and neither the courts or the legislator does that anyway,,,

You should back up and try again. No tanks have rolled up on the borders despite numerous opportunities to so without any real opposition. Do you have a point or is this another of your fishing expeditions?

Forum List

Back