Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

Our original Constitution is both gender and race neutral, from Inception.

natural rights apply to Persons subject to US jurisdiction.

FALSE. Within six months of the ratification of the United States Constitution, the FIRST Naturalization Act was passed. Here is what it says:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court..." United States Congress, “An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization” (March 26, 1790) 1 Stat. 103
Our Constitution is both gender and race neutral from inception. That Act was unconstitutional.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?

They don’t have to. Those retards are only making it worse. They would be better served going out and getting Jobs. I’m thinking their wives are sick of buying them all that taxticool bullshit and mountain house food. Shits expensive.
Actually they have a go fund me page ,, I support them so does thousands of Americans..

FALSE. Within six months of the ratification of the United States Constitution, the FIRST Naturalization Act was passed. Here is what it says:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court..." United States Congress, “An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization” (March 26, 1790) 1 Stat. 103
Our Constitution is both gender and race neutral from inception. That Act was unconstitutional.

No, it wasn't. The way they passed the 14th Amendment, however, WAS unconstitutional. Without the illegally ratified 14th Amendment, the Constitution only had relevance to the whites.

It took an unconstitutionally ratified Amendment to make the Constitution race "neutral" (which it still is not - it just changed the flavors) and it's leading us down a road toward internal civil war OR genocide against the whites.

The wallists are pushing us toward a war while, at the same time, handicapping the whites so that they will not be able to resist the reign of terror that is about to be unleashed on them.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

They don’t have to. Those retards are only making it worse. They would be better served going out and getting Jobs. I’m thinking their wives are sick of buying them all that taxticool bullshit and mountain house food. Shits expensive.
Actually they have a go fund me page ,, I support them so does thousands of Americans..

Yeah until they get their ass shot up. They are morons. Dumb fags from Iowa who were to fat or stupid to make it into the military or law enforcers so they asked their old lady’s to buy them an AR and some army clothes. Somewhere out there there is a photo of one of these tards sitting in front of a McDonads eating an MRE. They will get someone killed.

Yeah until they get their ass shot up. They are morons. Dumb fags from Iowa who were to fat or stupid to make it into the military or law enforcers so they asked their old lady’s to buy them an AR and some army clothes. Somewhere out there there is a photo of one of these tards sitting in front of a McDonads eating an MRE. They will get someone killed.

I continue to point out that it is NOT the job of any civilian militia to enforce domestic law NOR pretend to be qualified to be military personnel defending the border. The militia answers to the governor of the state.

Back in the late 1990s and 2000s I admonished many of these wannabe militias to follow a legal and effective path to which they still ridicule (see the ongoing whizzing contest I have with Correll.) In over 15 years these people continue to get their own thrown into jails, prisons, and graves... and few of them get flipped and become snitch bitches for some alphabet agency of the government. What they're advocating has been about as effective as a eunuch in a whorehouse over the past decade and a half.

What is worse, in my opinion, are the many laws that make future resistance impossible due to the stupid actions of civilian groups thinking they have any authority to over-ride the Commander in Chief at the state level. Their wives and girlfriends should tell them to quit making excuses, go out and get a job rather than post on boards and play with guns all day. If they'd work the jobs, Hispanics would not be needed and wouldn't come here if lazy ass Americans were changing their own culture and finding it immoral to lay around, blaming everyone, except themselves for not working.

They held them for bp. That doesn't always happen. There are actually those that will kill them, knowing it is damn near impossible to get caught.

fix the border already, it's the right thing to do
What is wrong with repelling an invading horde of diseased criminals from our country? If killing a few thousand stops the migration, that would be a good thing...Those that die in the desert are far worse, so show those who are willing to make the arduous trek, that it isnt worth it, and save even more lives, by killing a few...The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.

We do not have to condone murder. ever.
Murder isnt defending your borders from diseases that want to cross into our country and kill US. Murder isnt defending yourself from criminals with the intent to rape our women and kill US. Is it really that hard to see why we need to "Shoot" people who shouldn't belong here? They are dying in the 10 of 1000s crossing into areas that will kill them anyway. Why aren't we just euthanizing them out of their misery...Call it "Post Birth Abortions"..

This group did the right thing, held them for bp.
There are those that do not, they kill them. that is murder.

It was the wrong thing to do. Remember: the wallists are claiming this is about an "illegal" act. Here's some advice for those of you considering taking the advice of ozro:

Self-Defense Tip: Don't Hold Anyone At Gunpoint - The Truth About Guns

Secondly, civilian militias destroyed their own arguments in 2003 on this issue. Basically, a border patrol effort called Ranch Rescue was watching private property along the border at a landowner's behest.

Some Salvadorans came along and tried to trespass (improper entry is the legal term) whereupon Ranch Rescue and the Salvadorans got into a tiff with the Salvadorans losing. The matter ended up in court.

The judge put Ranch Rescue members in prison for violating the "civil rights" of the Salvadorans. BTW, Ranch Rescue members refused to take my advice to appeal. The ranch owner lost his home and land to the Salvadorans.

Leiva v. Ranch Rescue

We have a problem, but if you take the advice of the wallists, your ass is going to jail, prison, into a grave - or you will become a snitch bitch for an alphabet agency. Meanwhile the strategies these people employ are taking away your ability to resist tyranny in the future.

They held them for bp. That doesn't always happen. There are actually those that will kill them, knowing it is damn near impossible to get caught.

fix the border already, it's the right thing to do
What is wrong with repelling an invading horde of diseased criminals from our country? If killing a few thousand stops the migration, that would be a good thing...Those that die in the desert are far worse, so show those who are willing to make the arduous trek, that it isnt worth it, and save even more lives, by killing a few...The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.

We do not have to condone murder. ever.
Murder isnt defending your borders from diseases that want to cross into our country and kill US. Murder isnt defending yourself from criminals with the intent to rape our women and kill US. Is it really that hard to see why we need to "Shoot" people who shouldn't belong here? They are dying in the 10 of 1000s crossing into areas that will kill them anyway. Why aren't we just euthanizing them out of their misery...Call it "Post Birth Abortions"..

This group did the right thing, held them for bp.
There are those that do not, they kill them. that is murder.

It was the wrong thing to do. Remember: the wallists are claiming this is about an "illegal" act. Here's some advice for those of you considering taking the advice of ozro:

Self-Defense Tip: Don't Hold Anyone At Gunpoint - The Truth About Guns

Secondly, civilian militias destroyed their own arguments in 2003 on this issue. Basically, a border patrol effort called Ranch Rescue was watching private property along the border at a landowner's behest.

Some Salvadorans came along and tried to trespass (improper entry is the legal term) whereupon Ranch Rescue and the Salvadorans got into a tiff with the Salvadorans losing. The matter ended up in court.

The judge put Ranch Rescue members in prison for violating the "civil rights" of the Salvadorans. BTW, Ranch Rescue members refused to take my advice to appeal. The ranch owner lost his home and land to the Salvadorans.

Leiva v. Ranch Rescue

We have a problem, but if you take the advice of the wallists, your ass is going to jail, prison, into a grave - or you will become a snitch bitch for an alphabet agency. Meanwhile the strategies these people employ are taking away your ability to resist tyranny in the future.

all i meant was, they didn't shoot them.

there are some that do shoot them.

I continue to point out that it is NOT the job of any civilian militia to enforce domestic law NOR pretend to be qualified to be military personnel defending the border. The militia answers to the governor of the state.

Back in the late 1990s and 2000s I admonished many of these wannabe militias to follow a legal and effective path to which they still ridicule (see the ongoing whizzing contest I have with Correll.) In over 15 years these people continue to get their own thrown into jails, prisons, and graves... and few of them get flipped and become snitch bitches for some alphabet agency of the government. What they're advocating has been about as effective as a eunuch in a whorehouse over the past decade and a half.

What is worse, in my opinion, are the many laws that make future resistance impossible due to the stupid actions of civilian groups thinking they have any authority to over-ride the Commander in Chief at the state level. Their wives and girlfriends should tell them to quit making excuses, go out and get a job rather than post on boards and play with guns all day. If they'd work the jobs, Hispanics would not be needed and wouldn't come here if lazy ass Americans were changing their own culture and finding it immoral to lay around, blaming everyone, except themselves for not working.
Sorry I will never allow this country to be Inavded.. Nothing you can do about it.. tic toc

Sorry I will never allow this country to be Inavded.. Nothing you can do about it.. tic toc

This country is not being invaded. Check Black's Law Dictionary. If you're going to hide behind the law, at least have the courage to understand the meaning of the words.

Do we have a problem? Yes. Do the wallists have the answers? NO. In the last decade and a half or so they have ended up with dozens upon dozens of their followers in jails, prisons, and graves. Some are bitch snitches. Embarrassingly, they don't have squat to show for it other than the loss of those they deluded.

If you hold yourself to the Rule of Law, you will have to choose another strategy OR you will have to ask yourself where you will end up in those categories. Bear in mind, with your help, the left is turning America into a democracy AND there are more of them than there are of people like you.

The fact that you got confused about why we were discussing Trump rally size, shows that your style of posting is inferior.

My point about that stands. It is utterly absurd to pretend that white supremacists/nazis, who are lucky to get into double digits when they have rallies, are responsible for the massive movement that gave Trump first the Republican Nomination, and then the Presidency.

The Tea Party was a valid political movement that had valid political points to make. That you attack them based on your weird game of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon, is disrespectful to the millions of good people that were part of that movement.

For one example of what is wrong with your methods.

Compared to your other writings, this one sounds as if it were done while you were smoking weed. Let's make it easy for you:

1) I'm not confused about the Trump rally size. I pointed out to you that the MSM lied about the size of rallies in the past and the people didn't have the advantages you do of proving their case (no cell phones with camera / video capability, no Internet, etc.)

If you want to believe in fairy tales, you believe in the MSM when it's convenient and when it isn't, it's fake news. You're a political hack in that regard. What counts is RESULTS - and Trump comes up short there

2) You are confused. You continue to think the rally size of the KKK is indicative of the neo - Nazis. They are completely two, different organizations. The REAL Nazis don't admit who they are. They do not wear swastikas, but rather business suits. They mix into the mainstream and they hobnob with the elite.

That is why their think tanks are funded by people like John Tanton... a tree hugging, pro - abortion, nazi who believes in eugenics. If I need to school you again, we can do that.

3) Rally sizes aside, the fact is Trump lost the House in his first term. Compare that to what you're selling and it's easy to see you are not only a political hack, but delusional as well.

You have deluded yourself into thinking your cause is not about race and that I'm making some link between you and racists. You are deluded on both counts. As a result, the side you're on cannot articulate their vision for a future. I doubt they have any vision for America. If you do not believe that whites have the same Rights as the rest of the people on this planet, YOU are deluded and kidding yourself. You cannot see past your single issue in order to figure out where you are ultimately going. But, if you keep posting just to screw with me, I CAN school you - and the downside is, somebody might just access the links and figure it out - You're dumber than a box of fucking rocks.

1. I have posted pictures of Trump rallies that dwarf any modern white supremacist and/or klan rally. Your denial of this fact is irrational.

2. My point stands. It is absurd to credit a movements(s) that considers hitting double digits at a rally, a big win, for the massive political movement that Trump led to the White House. Absolutely absurd.

3. Not sure what point you think you are making with "Trump lost the House" argument. You seem to be arguing against someone voicing confidence in future victories. Which I have not done, so, whatever.

4. Nothing I have said, justifies your implication that I do not believe that whites have the same rights as anyone else. Is that based on some silly 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon nonsense again?

1) You are LYING I used the Trump analogy because the MSM has attempted to downplay the numbers at Trump rallies and they were even worse in the 1970s through 1990s

2) Trump is a one hit wonder that cannot get his most trusted allies of many years to stay on board his sinking ship. The Dems will turn a lot of states in the next election. The right will be a shell of its old self

3) I don't get you six degrees bullshit. The people I am linking together KNOW one another... despite Trump's cow poop lies that he didn't know David Duke. Know this son, Duke screwed some friends out of money so I don't like him all that well. But, at the height of his popularity, he had worldwide support. So, in some respects, he did bring peoples attention to some of the problems we are having.

My issue was and is, Trump and Duke share the same ideology toward solutions (that won't work.) Other than that, you're pecking a keyboard, hoping for a miracle. It's just you and me and when you get your nose out of Trump's ass for a moment, you might find a constitutionalist that realizes a problem exists, but has a much more honest response and a more effective plan to fight for Liberty.

1. You said that Trump's base was white supremacist and nazis. I pointed out, correctly that it is absurd to give credit to the those who are lucking to get to double digits at their rallies, for the thousands that regularly turn out for Trump. That point stands.

2. Nothing I have said, has implied that I am confident about the future nor based on winning in the future. I don't know if you have confused me with someone else, or if this is another invention of yours. But you are wasting your time addressing something I have never said, nor believe.

3. I have repeatedly explained my opinion of the way you conflate different groups. It is wrong and unfair of you, that way you do that.

4. If I hear a nazi arguing for good dental hygiene, I am not going to stop brushing my teeth. THat fact that I brush my teeth, despite hearing a nazi say it was a good idea, does not make me a nazi.

And all of that, is still nothing but the logical fallacy of guilt by association. Very weak association.

Correll, you are extremely childish, uninformed and uneducated. You make the argument that the size of Trump's rallies versus the size of grass roots rallies is the determining factor in Trump's popularity.

Son, it is irrelevant. Richard Spencer put a little money in the kitty and Charlottesville drew one Hell of a crowd. People don't go out of their way to support grass roots organizations, but the reality is, the grass roots organizations are where you find the ground troops.

MOST white people will not identify as racists because they feel, and justifiably so, that working for White Rights (no matter how you try to spin it) is not a crime, so they will not put themselves nor their families into jeopardy by speaking out.

After more than 1000 exchanges with you I see that you are stupid enough to argue with a tree stump and dumb enough to lose to one. You can bullshit people until Hell freezes over, but if you want to retain your culture; if you care about the Constitution of the United States; if you really believe in the Rule of Law, then you have to be "racist" by today's standards. You conflate Nazism with racism. All Nazis are racists, but not all racists are Nazis.

The non-white world is attuned to this bullshit, double standard line that you are about the Rule of Law in one breath and then trying to enlist the support of non-whites in the next breath while standing beside a political platform that denounces multiculturalism. Could you be more screwed up!!! I don't conflate different groups. Whether you agree or not, like it or not, if your dumb ass got out there and WORKED among the activists, you would figure out that the white collar, suit and tie yuppie is saying the same thing that most white supremacists are saying.

There are a lot of Americans that are tired of watching their flags, monuments, plaques, memorials, and statues being torn down. There are those who get fed up with one guy wearing a diaper on his head and we're supposed to respect his religion while telling others they cannot wear anything with a cross on it as it offends the diaper wearing asshat on his head that demands you respect him. There are those who think the black people wanting reparations are a joke. Some people even get fed up that the blacks can play that nasty rap where it's heard all over the neighborhood and the demeaning lyrics about hos and bitches and sexually humiliating white chicks. Not everybody goes along with inter-racial marriages, double standards that allow the black guys to run around saying the N word, but you aren't supposed to be allowed.

There are a lot of different racists in different degrees. You don't have to hate the other races; you might even be married to someone of another race. But, if you value anything about your culture, then the Dems, most blacks, and all the liberals say you're racist. So, live with it.

The problem your dumb ass can't see is that people like Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and the other high rollers don't give a rat's ass about your petty issue. A lot of what you want won't pass constitutional muster, so politicians don't give a shit. They get over-ruled in the courts and things don't change. The only things that change for those who cherish Liberty is that you and those of your ilk support an agenda that is antithetical to the core principles of Liberty. You simply cannot build a government big enough to save you from yourself and if you take away the ability of your generation or the next to resist tyranny, you are a puppet of the NEW WORLD ORDER / One World Government. Know this: your demi-god Trump is part and parcel to the type of people who want to control you.

I can't save you from your actions, so when you advocate and work for laws that restrict my Liberty / unalienable Rights, I will oppose you. The only fundamental difference between the crowd you have chosen to stick your nose up their ass and Bernie Sanders is the race issue.

You can use the standard canard of "logical fallacy," and all that other puffed up meaningless bullshit, but until you've been IN the fight, you keyboard commando illiteracy is worth what you paid for it. If you studied instead of posting 50,000 posts on this board, you might have a clue. Today you don't, son. You are a useful idiot taking the tools required of a free society and making resistance to tyranny impossible... AND YOUR BOYS DON'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO SHOW FOR IT IN OVER 15 YEARS OF THIS MONOTONOUS "ILLEGAL ALIEN" - SECURE THE BORDER BABBOON LEVEL THINKING AND SHIT SPEWING.

anyone have a problem with

Read post # 44 You might get it.

1. AGAIN, we were discussing rally size, not to point out how popular Trump is, but to show that it is insane of you to give credit to Trump's popularity to a fringe movement that cannot get anything like the rallies that Trump can.

And it is, insane of you to do that. Also, your insults are the type of shit people do, when they know their arguments are losing.

2.I agree that most white people do not identify as racist. However I think most white people have accepted that is it Taboo to even talk about white interests, because they have been told over and over again that it is racist to do so. Indeed, told that by people that play a game of guilt by association very similar to what you do.

3. I do care about my culture and my nation. I reject the idea that that is racism, despite the lies of the Left and I will call them on their bullshit about that, as doggedly and as annoyingly as I am calling you on yours.

4. I reject your claim that the "white collar types", whoever you think they are, are saying the same things that the white supremacists are saying. White supremacists are a fringe group. No one is saying the same shit they are.

5. I understand that "non-whites" are likely to see me as an enemy for denouncing multiculturalism, and that that is a problem for any attempts to find common ground with them. But my points about multiculturalism are true. It has been shown to be a lie. I cannot ignore that. It is tearing this nation apart.

6. I agree that many Americans are tired of "seeing their statues torn down", ect, but I will not let the liars call that racism. I will call them on any such bullshit, no matter how they present it. The same way I will not let you do so, with your game of guilt by association.

7. I do not claim that Trump "cares about my issues". I have not commented on his motives for his political platform. HIs platform is what I want and I support it. That you attack me for that, is just you being rude and condescending, very unfairly.

8. I acknowledge the problem of the courts. But surrendering on these issues is just national suicide. All we can hope is that Trump will nominate real judges instead of lefty activists.

9. This nation is turning into a Third World shithole. Your long term concerns about the size and shape of government is irrelevant, because it is just a little more paper work for the Dems and the Deep State to ignore when they get the control they want.

10. I agree that we don't have much to show for it. This is probably too little to late. But the effects of even the limited reduction in illegal immigration flow Trump has done, has already had very impressive results for wages, especially on the lower end. It shows what could have been, or could be. Though the media will not tell the people that obvious fact.

11. We have to try. THe alternative that you support, ie surrender, is national suicide.

No, it wasn't. The way they passed the 14th Amendment, however, WAS unconstitutional. Without the illegally ratified 14th Amendment, the Constitution only had relevance to the whites.

It took an unconstitutionally ratified Amendment to make the Constitution race "neutral" (which it still is not - it just changed the flavors) and it's leading us down a road toward internal civil war OR genocide against the whites.

The wallists are pushing us toward a war while, at the same time, handicapping the whites so that they will not be able to resist the reign of terror that is about to be unleashed on them.
Yes, it is.

you have to be federalized to enforce federal laws.

I’ll be a devils advocate here and say I can see where these guys are coming from, but all there efforts are useless. Now the drug cartel guys are not the dumb hicks living in mud huts along the rio. These cartel guys have money comparable to a small country. They have better guns, gear and cars then a few stupid honkys with AK’s could ever muster. If these Militia people were really having any impact on anything the cartel does they would be killed in three days. The cartel guys won’t go out of there way to kill cops, but a few stupid 4F rednecks? Why not?

I’ll be a devils advocate here and say I can see where these guys are coming from, but all there efforts are useless. Now the drug cartel guys are not the dumb hicks living in mud huts along the rio. These cartel guys have money comparable to a small country. They have better guns, gear and cars then a few stupid honkys with AK’s could ever muster. If these Militia people were really having any impact on anything the cartel does they would be killed in three days. The cartel guys won’t go out of there way to kill cops, but a few stupid 4F rednecks? Why not?
I am on the left; there is no drug war clause. The right wing only knows socialism on a national basis and are all Talk concerning Capitalism.

Lol a few honkys conquered Mexico lol us cowboys are the best shooters in the world

Compared to your other writings, this one sounds as if it were done while you were smoking weed. Let's make it easy for you:

1) I'm not confused about the Trump rally size. I pointed out to you that the MSM lied about the size of rallies in the past and the people didn't have the advantages you do of proving their case (no cell phones with camera / video capability, no Internet, etc.)

If you want to believe in fairy tales, you believe in the MSM when it's convenient and when it isn't, it's fake news. You're a political hack in that regard. What counts is RESULTS - and Trump comes up short there

2) You are confused. You continue to think the rally size of the KKK is indicative of the neo - Nazis. They are completely two, different organizations. The REAL Nazis don't admit who they are. They do not wear swastikas, but rather business suits. They mix into the mainstream and they hobnob with the elite.

That is why their think tanks are funded by people like John Tanton... a tree hugging, pro - abortion, nazi who believes in eugenics. If I need to school you again, we can do that.

3) Rally sizes aside, the fact is Trump lost the House in his first term. Compare that to what you're selling and it's easy to see you are not only a political hack, but delusional as well.

You have deluded yourself into thinking your cause is not about race and that I'm making some link between you and racists. You are deluded on both counts. As a result, the side you're on cannot articulate their vision for a future. I doubt they have any vision for America. If you do not believe that whites have the same Rights as the rest of the people on this planet, YOU are deluded and kidding yourself. You cannot see past your single issue in order to figure out where you are ultimately going. But, if you keep posting just to screw with me, I CAN school you - and the downside is, somebody might just access the links and figure it out - You're dumber than a box of fucking rocks.

1. I have posted pictures of Trump rallies that dwarf any modern white supremacist and/or klan rally. Your denial of this fact is irrational.

2. My point stands. It is absurd to credit a movements(s) that considers hitting double digits at a rally, a big win, for the massive political movement that Trump led to the White House. Absolutely absurd.

3. Not sure what point you think you are making with "Trump lost the House" argument. You seem to be arguing against someone voicing confidence in future victories. Which I have not done, so, whatever.

4. Nothing I have said, justifies your implication that I do not believe that whites have the same rights as anyone else. Is that based on some silly 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon nonsense again?

1) You are LYING I used the Trump analogy because the MSM has attempted to downplay the numbers at Trump rallies and they were even worse in the 1970s through 1990s

2) Trump is a one hit wonder that cannot get his most trusted allies of many years to stay on board his sinking ship. The Dems will turn a lot of states in the next election. The right will be a shell of its old self

3) I don't get you six degrees bullshit. The people I am linking together KNOW one another... despite Trump's cow poop lies that he didn't know David Duke. Know this son, Duke screwed some friends out of money so I don't like him all that well. But, at the height of his popularity, he had worldwide support. So, in some respects, he did bring peoples attention to some of the problems we are having.

My issue was and is, Trump and Duke share the same ideology toward solutions (that won't work.) Other than that, you're pecking a keyboard, hoping for a miracle. It's just you and me and when you get your nose out of Trump's ass for a moment, you might find a constitutionalist that realizes a problem exists, but has a much more honest response and a more effective plan to fight for Liberty.

1. You said that Trump's base was white supremacist and nazis. I pointed out, correctly that it is absurd to give credit to the those who are lucking to get to double digits at their rallies, for the thousands that regularly turn out for Trump. That point stands.

2. Nothing I have said, has implied that I am confident about the future nor based on winning in the future. I don't know if you have confused me with someone else, or if this is another invention of yours. But you are wasting your time addressing something I have never said, nor believe.

3. I have repeatedly explained my opinion of the way you conflate different groups. It is wrong and unfair of you, that way you do that.

4. If I hear a nazi arguing for good dental hygiene, I am not going to stop brushing my teeth. THat fact that I brush my teeth, despite hearing a nazi say it was a good idea, does not make me a nazi.

And all of that, is still nothing but the logical fallacy of guilt by association. Very weak association.

Correll, you are extremely childish, uninformed and uneducated. You make the argument that the size of Trump's rallies versus the size of grass roots rallies is the determining factor in Trump's popularity.

Son, it is irrelevant. Richard Spencer put a little money in the kitty and Charlottesville drew one Hell of a crowd. People don't go out of their way to support grass roots organizations, but the reality is, the grass roots organizations are where you find the ground troops.

MOST white people will not identify as racists because they feel, and justifiably so, that working for White Rights (no matter how you try to spin it) is not a crime, so they will not put themselves nor their families into jeopardy by speaking out.

After more than 1000 exchanges with you I see that you are stupid enough to argue with a tree stump and dumb enough to lose to one. You can bullshit people until Hell freezes over, but if you want to retain your culture; if you care about the Constitution of the United States; if you really believe in the Rule of Law, then you have to be "racist" by today's standards. You conflate Nazism with racism. All Nazis are racists, but not all racists are Nazis.

The non-white world is attuned to this bullshit, double standard line that you are about the Rule of Law in one breath and then trying to enlist the support of non-whites in the next breath while standing beside a political platform that denounces multiculturalism. Could you be more screwed up!!! I don't conflate different groups. Whether you agree or not, like it or not, if your dumb ass got out there and WORKED among the activists, you would figure out that the white collar, suit and tie yuppie is saying the same thing that most white supremacists are saying.

There are a lot of Americans that are tired of watching their flags, monuments, plaques, memorials, and statues being torn down. There are those who get fed up with one guy wearing a diaper on his head and we're supposed to respect his religion while telling others they cannot wear anything with a cross on it as it offends the diaper wearing asshat on his head that demands you respect him. There are those who think the black people wanting reparations are a joke. Some people even get fed up that the blacks can play that nasty rap where it's heard all over the neighborhood and the demeaning lyrics about hos and bitches and sexually humiliating white chicks. Not everybody goes along with inter-racial marriages, double standards that allow the black guys to run around saying the N word, but you aren't supposed to be allowed.

There are a lot of different racists in different degrees. You don't have to hate the other races; you might even be married to someone of another race. But, if you value anything about your culture, then the Dems, most blacks, and all the liberals say you're racist. So, live with it.

The problem your dumb ass can't see is that people like Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and the other high rollers don't give a rat's ass about your petty issue. A lot of what you want won't pass constitutional muster, so politicians don't give a shit. They get over-ruled in the courts and things don't change. The only things that change for those who cherish Liberty is that you and those of your ilk support an agenda that is antithetical to the core principles of Liberty. You simply cannot build a government big enough to save you from yourself and if you take away the ability of your generation or the next to resist tyranny, you are a puppet of the NEW WORLD ORDER / One World Government. Know this: your demi-god Trump is part and parcel to the type of people who want to control you.

I can't save you from your actions, so when you advocate and work for laws that restrict my Liberty / unalienable Rights, I will oppose you. The only fundamental difference between the crowd you have chosen to stick your nose up their ass and Bernie Sanders is the race issue.

You can use the standard canard of "logical fallacy," and all that other puffed up meaningless bullshit, but until you've been IN the fight, you keyboard commando illiteracy is worth what you paid for it. If you studied instead of posting 50,000 posts on this board, you might have a clue. Today you don't, son. You are a useful idiot taking the tools required of a free society and making resistance to tyranny impossible... AND YOUR BOYS DON'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO SHOW FOR IT IN OVER 15 YEARS OF THIS MONOTONOUS "ILLEGAL ALIEN" - SECURE THE BORDER BABBOON LEVEL THINKING AND SHIT SPEWING.

1. AGAIN, we were discussing rally size, not to point out how popular Trump is, but to show that it is insane of you to give credit to Trump's popularity to a fringe movement that cannot get anything like the rallies that Trump can.

And it is, insane of you to do that. Also, your insults are the type of shit people do, when they know their arguments are losing.

2.I agree that most white people do not identify as racist. However I think most white people have accepted that is it Taboo to even talk about white interests, because they have been told over and over again that it is racist to do so. Indeed, told that by people that play a game of guilt by association very similar to what you do.

3. I do care about my culture and my nation. I reject the idea that that is racism, despite the lies of the Left and I will call them on their bullshit about that, as doggedly and as annoyingly as I am calling you on yours.

4. I reject your claim that the "white collar types", whoever you think they are, are saying the same things that the white supremacists are saying. White supremacists are a fringe group. No one is saying the same shit they are.

5. I understand that "non-whites" are likely to see me as an enemy for denouncing multiculturalism, and that that is a problem for any attempts to find common ground with them. But my points about multiculturalism are true. It has been shown to be a lie. I cannot ignore that. It is tearing this nation apart.

6. I agree that many Americans are tired of "seeing their statues torn down", ect, but I will not let the liars call that racism. I will call them on any such bullshit, no matter how they present it. The same way I will not let you do so, with your game of guilt by association.

7. I do not claim that Trump "cares about my issues". I have not commented on his motives for his political platform. HIs platform is what I want and I support it. That you attack me for that, is just you being rude and condescending, very unfairly.

8. I acknowledge the problem of the courts. But surrendering on these issues is just national suicide. All we can hope is that Trump will nominate real judges instead of lefty activists.

9. This nation is turning into a Third World shithole. Your long term concerns about the size and shape of government is irrelevant, because it is just a little more paper work for the Dems and the Deep State to ignore when they get the control they want.

10. I agree that we don't have much to show for it. This is probably too little to late. But the effects of even the limited reduction in illegal immigration flow Trump has done, has already had very impressive results for wages, especially on the lower end. It shows what could have been, or could be. Though the media will not tell the people that obvious fact.

11. We have to try. THe alternative that you support, ie surrender, is national suicide.

I do not address posts where you go on and on. For the benefit of the readers, I will repeat the points made before:

Dollar for dollar spent, Trump's rallies are rather small. Second to that rally size is NOT a determining factor in results. If that were the case, then back in the late 1990s through early 2000s, we could have repealed the 16th Amendment, gotten rid of the income tax AND the IRS. That effort spawned TWO books to make it to the New York Times Bestseller list. Trump = ZERO on that count.

Correll pretends to be "calling me out on something." He is delusional, dishonest, and his credibility is so bad he has to stick he chest out and proclaim he's called me out and beat me.... when in FACT, his bullshit strategies have not seen a single, solitary victory in the 15 + years his side has been preaching them.

Next, Correll has faith in the government. I don't. What he calls surrender is his abject stupidity. I have been in a civilian militia for 32 years now. Terminology that has been used to describe people like me is survivalist, prepper, and citizen soldier.

Correll has never manned the border; never participated in a rally or march (except MAYBE as an onlooker.) He's never been in a stand-off, never been in a physical altercation with those on the extreme left. He's never debated top name activists on tv and radio. He's never had his ass on the line in a court action, never had to represent himself in court, and never written a legal brief. He's never trained with hard core vets nor been a part of a think tank that plans for different kinds of scenarios. He's never read books on warfare like The Art of War (Hell, I haven't been able to get the guy to read a single court case.)

Correll has never managed a political campaign, never held public office, and never studied guerrilla warfare. If I said the classic three-phase Maoist model, he'd have to Google it to see what in the Hell I was talking about. Yet I've been doing that for 32 years. The bottom line is, he has NO experience outside of 50,000 plus posts spouting bullshit to the minions of the Supreme Pretender of the United States.

Lastly, I am the last person who will EVER be talking surrender. You have to exhaust all of your nonviolent legal and political avenues of redress. Then you have to leave the doors open for nonviolent solutions. You have to go through a process without surrendering. Correll has already surrendered because he thinks crowd sizes at a Trump rally are going to magically transform into a Hispanic free America. They aren't. Furthermore, Correll's strategy is to surrender your unalienable Rights on the false belief that government will save you and you won't have to fight. Some day if you intend on being free, you WILL have to fight. Therefore, you do not shut down the avenues that allow you to resist tyranny. You do not forfeit your Rights for the promise of Safety... which Correll advocates. If you believe in his drivel, you WILL wind up in prison, jail, Hell, or become a snitch bitch for an alphabet agency.

What the wallists are NOT telling you is that THEY legally abandoned the premise that they could man the border in the name of assisting law enforcement. If you surrender to tyranny and then try to draft others into illegal acts (as my critics do) you're either an idiot or a shill. I'll let you decide - unless you want to follow their multi thousands of posts, get into trouble, and then thrown under the bus.

How many of my critics do you think donated to ANY legal cause wherein dumb asses as in the OP got put in jail and will have to go to court? Yep. Take their advice and see if they have your back when you get into trouble.

Lol a few honkys conquered Mexico lol us cowboys are the best shooters in the world

Keep telling yourselves that. I've had the opportunity to see some really badasses:

north korean special forces - Bing video

If the SHTF, unless you are SPIKE trained, you're pretty much fucked, pal.

I do not address posts where you go on and on. For the benefit of the readers, I will repeat the points made before:

I went "on and on" because I responded to each point you actually made. Indeed, I only gave an one or two word response, very concise. It seems that part of your style is to want to be able to pepper your long rambling posts with points that you want to pass unchallenged.

Denied.

Dollar for dollar spent, Trump's rallies are rather small. Second to that rally size is NOT a determining factor in results. If that were the case, then back in the late 1990s through early 2000s, we could have repealed the 16th Amendment, gotten rid of the income tax AND the IRS. That effort spawned TWO books to make it to the New York Times Bestseller list. Trump = ZERO on that count.

We were only talking about rally size to point out how absurd it is, for you to give Credit to the White Supremacists for Trumps rise.

You keep trying to twist this into something it never was.

Correll pretends to be "calling me out on something." He is delusional, dishonest, and his credibility is so bad he has to stick he chest out and proclaim he's called me out and beat me.... when in FACT, his bullshit strategies have not seen a single, solitary victory in the 15 + years his side has been preaching them.

Oh, I am certainly calling you out on a lot of stuff.

Next, Correll has faith in the government. I don't. What he calls surrender is his abject stupidity. I have been in a civilian militia for 32 years now. Terminology that has been used to describe people like me is survivalist, prepper, and citizen soldier.

I have no faith in our government. I have hopes that they might do their job(s) someday.

Correll has never manned the border; never participated in a rally or march (except MAYBE as an onlooker.) He's never been in a stand-off, never been in a physical altercation with those on the extreme left. He's never debated top name activists on tv and radio. He's never had his ass on the line in a court action, never had to represent himself in court, and never written a legal brief. He's never trained with hard core vets nor been a part of a think tank that plans for different kinds of scenarios. He's never read books on warfare like The Art of War (Hell, I haven't been able to get the guy to read a single court case.)

With all due respect to your history of political activism, all of that is just you attacking the source, something someone does, when they can't made their case, based on it's actual merits.

Correll has never managed a political campaign, never held public office, and never studied guerrilla warfare. If I said the classic three-phase Maoist model, he'd have to Google it to see what in the Hell I was talking about. Yet I've been doing that for 32 years. The bottom line is, he has NO experience outside of 50,000 plus posts spouting bullshit to the minions of the Supreme Pretender of the United States.

More irrelevant garbage.

Lastly, I am the last person who will EVER be talking surrender. You have to exhaust all of your nonviolent legal and political avenues of redress. Then you have to leave the doors open for nonviolent solutions. You have to go through a process without surrendering. Correll has already surrendered because he thinks crowd sizes at a Trump rally are going to magically transform into a Hispanic free America. They aren't. Furthermore, Correll's strategy is to surrender your unalienable Rights on the false belief that government will save you and you won't have to fight. Some day if you intend on being free, you WILL have to fight. Therefore, you do not shut down the avenues that allow you to resist tyranny. You do not forfeit your Rights for the promise of Safety... which Correll advocates. If you believe in his drivel, you WILL wind up in prison, jail, Hell, or become a snitch bitch for an alphabet agency.

You want to leave the border open, and let the illegals in. That is surrender.

Forum List

Back