Right-Winger Accuses Rhianna Of Satan Worship And It Ends Badly

doubtful.

Anyone that would hate on a woman after giving birth likely is in the 300 pound range at least

Or...has a taste for real music and not garbage masquerading as such. <wink>
I'm in pretty good shape but not as good as 20 years ago.......and that one photo is photochopped heavily. That IS NOT how she looked..
LIVE......She looked meaty, beefy big and bouncy. Wide body jet. Thunder Thighs.

Not to worry...she can afford personal trainers to get her back into shape and probably will.

Last edited:
Or...has a taste for real music and not garbage masquerading as such. <wink>
I'm in pretty good shape but not as good as 20 years ago.......and that one photo is photochopped heavily. That IS NOT how she looked..
LIVE......She looked meaty, beefy big and bouncy. Wide body jet. Thunder Thighs.

Not to worry...she can afford personal trainers to get her back into shape and probably will.

There are 100 more photos just like that one on the internet, I suppose you are going to tell me they are all photoshopped.

Face it, you are just a fat out of shape hack that has to attack those that are his betters.

So this moron who has a long history of being a moron -- attempts to post a photo of Rhianna during her half time show and claim she is wearing a "Satanic pentagram" as a belt buckle....as to claim she is worshipping Satan...Which in and of itself is stupid.....because in the photo, it is clear what she's depicted as wearing has six points, not 5.....but to make it even more stupid, it isn't even a real photo....this is......

View attachment 756544

It is a safety harness....not a Satanic belt buckle...and even tho right-winger purposely used a doctored photo, that he knew was doctored -- he still posts it, I assume because he knows his followers are bigger morons....and even tho he has totally made the shit up; there will be no retraction and he will get no flack from his followers for misleading them and totally making shit up......which makes me wonder...why do right-wing media figures have such little regard for the intellect of their followers??

The last picture you posted wasnt even the same buckle. You are screwing up the time lines of these pics. That buckle was for the harness.

This thread is a prime example of why this place is a waste of time…You Jackal’s will attack anything….

If you like that genre of music, then she did a good job…How many of you hacks could get up on the biggest stage in the world and NOT piss yourselves…?

The last picture you posted wasnt even the same buckle. You are screwing up the time lines of these pics. That buckle was for the harness.
The first picture is the photoshopped picture one of you right wing morons tried to pass off as real..

The picture I posted is the real picture.......

Again, this is why I mock you morons.....no matter how many times these folks get caught lying to you....you must believe them or else you would have to admit you were duped...and worst of all, a liberal was right...

An issue we face today is our daily mass shootings. Progressives are at fault?
They are. They socially engineered a couple of generations of quasi-statebabies.

No conscience, no empathy, inability to reason(by design), can't read very well,

and has never had discipline in life, ever. That's the epitome of what leftist indoctrination in the schools

creates and there's literally 2 generations of this now. :(

They are. They socially engineered a couple of generations of quasi-statebabies.

No conscience, no empathy, inability to reason(by design), can't read very well,

and has never had discipline in life, ever. That's the epitome of what leftist indoctrination in the schools

creates and there's literally 2 generations of this now. :(
We have more guns than people. Go sit down. BTW, the words education and indoctrination are not interchangeable.

The first picture is the photoshopped picture one of you right wing morons tried to pass off as real..

The picture I posted is the real picture.......

Again, this is why I mock you morons.....no matter how many times these folks get caught lying to you....you must believe them or else you would have to admit you were duped...and worst of all, a liberal was right...
I dont know anything about this story, other than from your OP. Right wingers arent talking about this.

Forum List

Back