Right Wingers eating crow on price of gasoline. $1.39 in Indiana.

Toddster 13021055
But Obama and the rest of the big libs did, are you disagreeing with them? Were they wrong, or were you?

Don't know who 'big libs' are, but you need to show in writing and dated where Obama said that more drilling didn't make us less dependent on foreign sources of oil. You have no quote, so why would I didsagree with Obama. I know that Obama's "All of the Above" energy policy always included more U.S. drilling and still does.

Obama: Nation can't drill its way out of soaring gas prices

“We can’t just drill our way out of the problem,” Obama said during an energy policy speech in Indiana Friday. “If we’re serious about addressing our energy problems, we’re going to have to do more than drill.”

Boo fuckin' hoo.
The point is the dupes are totally misinformed

You're right, liberals are clueless.
Yup, it's fine that GOPers believe Obama had 2 years of control and his policies hurt the middle class. lol dupe.

Weakest president ever, but at least he's blackish.
Great president. Your party is a lying, thieving disgrace, racist dupe.
What about it?

Lowest since statistics have been kept.

Since you want to change the subject, what about Obama getting unemployment below 6% by 3 years into his second term and already down to 5%. Romney on the other hand wanted four years in his first term to get below 6%. So the labor participation rate would be much worse under a Republican President. Romney said so himself.

He got it down by driving major portions completely out of the labor sector.

The ONLY ones benefiting from Obama's failed policies are Wall Street insiders. Main Street is getting fucked.
We didn't TRY any of Obama's policies, leaving the Fed you're complaining about as the only option.

So Barry had Democratic majorities in the House and Senate for two years and we didn't TRY any of his policies? How can that be, Franco? How could Obama and his minions have passed the ACA yet not pass other policies?
They had 2 weeks, dingbat dupe. What planet are you on?

So let me see if I've got this straight...they had two weeks to pass stuff and they managed to pass the ACA a piece of legislation thousands of pages long that affects 1/6th of our economy...but they didn't have time to pass any other legislation?

You really buy that nonsense...don't you, Franco!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
In 2 weeks?

Yup, it's fine that GOPers believe Obama had 2 years of control and his policies hurt the middle class. lol dupe.

Yeah.....it chaps any real red blooded Right Wing American any time we don't have a few of America's youth dying every week or two 10,000 miles from home in a goddam desert. Don't you people ever pay attention:

I suppose you're fine with tens of thousands of innocent civilians being raped and killed by ISIS every week or two...causing one of the largest migrations of refugees in memory? American used to be the country the world could count on to defend the weak...now we're the country that "leads from behind"...whatever the hell that means!

Send in the US Army! Works great.If you want to be the rgeat satan...

Not one Obama hating wingnut predictor wants to yell about how Obama's rejection of Keystone pipeline and EPA abuses and his contempt for big oil was going to lead to $5 to $6 gasoline and destroy jobs and the economy.

Where are you?

Credit Card in Northern Virginia at $1.82.

National avg at $2.04 right now.

Funny Gasbuddy shows the lowest in the country is 1.52.

USA National Gas Price Heat Map - GasBuddy.com

Yeah.....it chaps any real red blooded Right Wing American any time we don't have a few of America's youth dying every week or two 10,000 miles from home in a goddam desert. Don't you people ever pay attention:

I suppose you're fine with tens of thousands of innocent civilians being raped and killed by ISIS every week or two...causing one of the largest migrations of refugees in memory? American used to be the country the world could count on to defend the weak...now we're the country that "leads from behind"...whatever the hell that means!

It means thanks to DumBama, we are the weak.

What about it?

Since you want to change the subject, what about Obama getting unemployment below 6% by 3 years into his second term and already down to 5%. Romney on the other hand wanted four years in his first term to get below 6%. So the labor participation rate would be much worse under a Republican President. Romney said so himself.

The ONLY ones benefiting from Obama's failed policies are Wall Street insiders. Main Street is getting fucked.
We didn't TRY any of Obama's policies, leaving the Fed you're complaining about as the only option.

So Barry had Democratic majorities in the House and Senate for two years and we didn't TRY any of his policies? How can that be, Franco? How could Obama and his minions have passed the ACA yet not pass other policies?

So let me see if I've got this straight...they had two weeks to pass stuff and they managed to pass the ACA a piece of legislation thousands of pages long that affects 1/6th of our economy...but they didn't have time to pass any other legislation?

This is not to mention that all Republicans are not normally unified on all subjects. With Commie Care, every single Republican voted against it which doesn't happen all that often. As for other potential legislation, Democrats could always find a moderate or liberal Republican to go along with them on some of their ideas.

Paid $1.79 in south Texas yesterday........

When gas goes high....it's Obama's fault....when it is low, oh well, it's something else.

Damn rw will never admit that Obama is a hell of a lot better president than G W Doofus ever was.

So do tell: what were we hearing from the libs when gasoline went so high under Bush? That it certainly wasn't the Presidents fault?

It means thanks to DumBama, we are the weak.

LMAO!!!! You people who call the president names have one helluva short memory:

1513993_65ecb62b67.jpg

Boo fuckin' hoo.

He makes Carter look decent.

Boo fuckin' hoo.

Yeah, his weakness doesn't cause casualties. Moron.

Boo fuckin' hoo.

so, tell us how you really feel. I love the libturds when they go all nutso on a message board. Like this is some place of grave value. :boohoo:

What about it?

you meant two years right?

he's probably happy about the fourteen deaths in San Bernardino, and the little secret that let the wifee in without a background check for the marriage visa. Now it's 41 thousand of these muslims besides the female shooter were allowed in with a secret non screening no one knew about until yesterday I supposed. But hey, the government should never had allowed old bride-o into the country. NEVER, the agency admits it. Ouch, so now we have Benghazi and San Bernardino on Obama's hands.

Last edited:

he's probably happy about the fourteen deaths in San Bernardino, and the little secret that let the wifee in without a background check for the marriage visa. Now it's 41 thousand of these muslims besides the female shooter were allowed in with a secret non screening no one knew about until yesterday I supposed. But hey, the government should never had allowed old bride-o into the country. NEVER, the agency admits it. Ouch, so now we have Benghazi and San Bernardino on Obama's hands.

Bush had repeated warnings about the Al Queda attacking the U S using commercial aircraft but he was too busy working on his two tax cuts for the wealthy(2001 and 2003) to pay any attention to it. 3000 innocent, dead Americans later he declared war on the wrong country. Iraq didn't have a goddam thing to do with it.

Bush had repeated warnings about the Al Queda attacking the U S using commercial aircraft but he was too busy working on his two tax cuts for the wealthy(2001 and 2003) to pay any attention to it. 3000 innocent, dead Americans later he declared war on the wrong country. Iraq didn't have a goddam thing to do with it.

yeah ok bubba, why didn't Clinton just take care of this mess when he had it then. you wish to blame someone let's blame Bill. I mean it started in the garage in New York under slick Willie.

When gas goes high....it's Obama's fault....when it is low, oh well, it's something else.

Damn rw will never admit that Obama is a hell of a lot better president than G W Doofus ever was.

So do tell: what were we hearing from the libs when gasoline went so high under Bush? That it certainly wasn't the Presidents fault?

So, you admit it's all bullshit.....you just like to play the ole "I know you are, but what am I game"? Bwahahaha.....thanks for admitting it.

So, you admit it's all bullshit.....you just like to play the ole "I know you are, but what am I game"? Bwahahaha.....thanks for admitting it.
Obama was/ is at fault. Totally different scenario bubba.

This is not to mention that all Republicans are not normally unified on all subjects.

Bwahahahaha.....I simply can't stop laughing at your comment. You are talking about the lock-step GOP? They don't care what their constituents want. Try another one.

What's so sad is that even the Republican women in Congress voted against their own interest when they voted against the Equal Pay for all act....just like Stepford Wives....:)

Rebellious rank-and-file House Republicans are feeling pressure from leaders to toe the party line.

While leaders aren’t whipping Members on some major votes — amendments to this week’s stopgap spending measure, for example — they have strongly tried to minimize defections on procedural matters and made it clear that unity is a priority.
Republicans Face Pressure to Vote in Lock Step

Voting or acting against their political self-interest is a thing that some women do. Women opposed the Equal Rights Amendment and the suffrage movement. They always have their reasons, but in this case the reasons seem mighty cynical.

The Republican women in the Senate, like all Congress members except the Speaker of the House and minority and majority leaders, earn $174,000 a year. That’s 4.6 times women workers’ median yearly income but only 3.5 times that of working men.

With equal pay for equal work, it appears that these Republicans can afford to play politics with other women’s economic security.

Why These Republican Women Voted Against Equal Pay for All

Ray, what action did Bush take that Obama has avoided? (Concerning gasoline prices is the subject)

Bush invaded an oil producing country in the ME. It was a forgone conclusion the oil prices would rise when the invasion happened.

Obama hasnt done that.
Thats how I blame Bush for the gas price increases and dont give Obama credit for dropping prices.

We got drilled so to speak by the oil companies during the Bush years.
Maybe you recall the record breaking profits posted by oil companies during that period.

Oil companies loved Bush and the invasion of Iraq.

Thats why the neo cons are so ready to invade somewhere that instability will effect crude oil prices.
Oil companies arent making record profits at the present.

Regualr old Americans are currently reaping the rewards of the market. To much supply/to little demand market.

And Republicans hate it when regular people get a benefit while their oil company buddies dont.

So its off to war we go sometime after Obamas gone.

Till then, enjoy. You a truck driver? Your company (or you) are really enjoying these fuel prices. Right?

Forum List

Back