Right Wingers protest Facebook

1185392_525669620815747_63286433_n.png

557403_525694080813301_1129301304_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Christians4Bachmann

Never mind FB - its for teenagers and little old grandparents. But, do check out this page. Ignore the nasty vicious parts. Most of it is hysterically funny.

I must be the last person on earth to not have a facebook acct . I honestly can't see wasting hours reading about other peoples boring lives. I guess there is something to it for many.....just nothing I want to be part of.

I must be the last person on earth to not have a facebook acct . I honestly can't see wasting hours reading about other peoples boring lives. I guess there is something to it for many.....just nothing I want to be part of.

Really? I thought I was the last person on Earth without a Facebook. We could be friends, but I'm not sure how. I don't have a Facebook. :confused:

They were protesting because so many Conservative pages get banned or shut down for "hate" speech. Yet Facebook will let anything else stay.....a BUNCH of us sent messages to Facebook during the Zimmerman trial about a few pages that called out for the murder of Zimmerman. Facebook gave us all the same answer....those pages didn't break their rules of hate speech. Lol! So a bunch of people deleted their accounts....for 24 hrs. I think there was quite a lot of them, but I don't think it really affected Facebook, they don't care and they knew they'd be back. So I didn't bother :)

So Facebook is run by Brits and Aussies? :lol:
No.

It is just a private enterprise that leans so heavily left that Stalin would have a page banned.

However, it is stupid to protest a social media website like facebook because it is a private enterprise and can do as they like.

As for the OP....if it had happened to liberals, the fucking moron would have 25,000 threads over the next two years telling everyone how fascist facebook is.

It is the kind of childish behavior I expect from it.

I was trying to be funny, my bad.

As somebody who never had a FaceBook, I think the funniest part is that they are only boycotting it for 24 hours. Such self control.... :lol:

As somebody who never had a FaceBook, I think the funniest part is that they are only boycotting it for 24 hours. Such self control.... :lol:

They can make up for the emptiness by going to Chik-fil-A breakfast, lunch, and dinner that day....and stay regular.

kfc1.jpg

Why do so many eat chicken from these fast food places. That is some of the worst food one could eat.

I eat organic, free range chicken and pork and beef. I'll pay extra and not deal with all the crap they put into those butcher houses.

Last edited:
Yet you have 7k posts here, meaning that you have read more than 7k posts of other peoples lives.

Go figure.

As I said earlier, FB is for kids BUT, all this disdain for FB is pretty funny coming from people who LIVE on this social site. Some of you even PAY to post here.

Go look in the mirror before you post about how superior you are.

Using FB to tout GZ sounds like something today's eXtreme Right would do. It isn't for that, its a fun site. Any of my friends post political stuff there, I un-friend them. Theres a meme for that as well:

MjAxMi0zMDU2N2ViZWJjOWM1ZDBl.png

I have a couple former co-workers (military comrades) from a long time ago who post political garbage on FB. They "just don't get it" :eusa_wall: The one does it infrequently so i haven't had to un-friend him yet.

Last edited:
Left Wingers should protest it too. Why would anyone still be using Facebook? It's a mere spy apparatus for the Government. That's actually open public knowledge now. Google is as well. Social Media along with the MSM, are very important tools for Big Brother. Without them, he would not be able to spy on Citizens as brazenly and efficiently. Do yourself a favor and dump Facebook and Google.

Last edited:
Yet you have 7k posts here, meaning that you have read more than 7k posts of other peoples lives.

Go figure.

7000 posts over 6 years.

Forum List

Back