Right Wingers protest Facebook

1231526_10151626150611275_1200690402_n.jpg

Every day, we see more reasons why the right loses elections.

Let us know when if you ever find anything that is relevent. That would be a first.

Hahahaha...Republicans once again showing they are keeping their eyes on the big picture.

Ignore one of the biggest and modern ways of messaging and interacting with people. That's going to turn out just great.

....Big Tent.....

Hahahaha...Republicans once again showing they are keeping their eyes on the big picture.

Ignore one of the biggest and modern ways of messaging and interacting with people. That's going to turn out just great.

....Big Tent.....

Facebook is a Government spy apparatus. Nothing more, nothing less. You want to worship it? So be it i guess. But i choose not to.

Mark Zuckerberg is a genius who takes advantage of the old saying that a sucker is born every minute.

There is nothing Facebook can provide for me that I can not communicate with regular E-mail.
Facebook is an internet pollution, equivalent of the Exxon-Valdez.

I find it disgusting and offensive that some stranger would ask me to "LIKE" them, be a friend or some such nonsense. Liking and being friends need to be earned, not begged for.

My busybody daughter created a facebook account for me, against my wishes, even providing a password for me that I would never use. I have yet to respond to a 'make a comment'.

I "un-friended" Facebook before I had the misfortune of being a phony friend.

The only reason I log in is to make a list of advertisers thereon, in order to avoid.

I must be the last person on earth to not have a facebook acct . I honestly can't see wasting hours reading about other peoples boring lives. I guess there is something to it for many.....just nothing I want to be part of.

Really? I thought I was the last person on Earth without a Facebook. We could be friends, but I'm not sure how. I don't have a Facebook. :confused:
No, there are lots of us that don't feel the need to share all the boring details of our lives.

I must be the last person on earth to not have a facebook acct . I honestly can't see wasting hours reading about other peoples boring lives. I guess there is something to it for many.....just nothing I want to be part of.

Really? I thought I was the last person on Earth without a Facebook. We could be friends, but I'm not sure how. I don't have a Facebook. :confused:
No, there are lots of us that don't feel the need to share all the boring details of our lives.

People post some stupid fucking shit on Facebook.

There are the quoters, always posting the latest trite quote they dug up on the internet.

There are the quoters on pictures - always posting the latest picture with a funny quote or poem or rhyme written on them.

There are the mundane detailers that feel like I need to know they are cooking tuna casserole right now.

FB turns people into real losers.

....Big Tent.....

Facebook is a Government spy apparatus. Nothing more, nothing less. You want to worship it? So be it i guess. But i choose not to.

I know...everyones out to get you

....Big Tent.....

Facebook/Government IS out to get you. Seriously, it's true. Read up a bit more on the subject. Facebook and Google are mere spy apparatuses for the Government. They do its dirty work. They do the work Government may not be able to do because of Constitutional restraints. Although, that isn't stopping Government too much these days. But you really should read up a bit more on the subject. You might be shocked at what you find.

Facebook/Government IS out to get you. Seriously, it's true. Read up a bit more on the subject. Facebook and Google are mere spy apparatuses for the Government. They do its dirty work. They do the work Government may not be able to do because of Constitutional restraints. Although, that isn't stopping Government too much these days. But you really should read up a bit more on the subject. You might be shocked at what you find.

They're coming for you.....right....now. Don't answer your door!

They're coming for you.....right....now. Don't answer your door!

I know being dismissive and condescending makes you feel better. I get it. So i won't bother reasoning with you. All i'll say is, read up a bit more on the subject. Take care.

If they were really offended they'd stop using it altogether. How about these offended conservatives start their own social media Web site. That is, after all, how the market works, right?

Forum List

Back