Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
A terrorist killed 50 people and wound scores of others.

A Muslim did this, and he swore his allegiance to ISIS.

Worst of all, an American, born and bread in the states, created this violence.

I don't think banning Syrians from seeking refuge here is enough to stop terrorist attacks. What is the solution to homegrown terrorist with ties to ISIS?

Early eye witness reports said there was a heavily armed police presence about a block away BEFORE the shooting broke out. FBI armed response was ON SCENE during the shooting.. You figure it out..

Moron, the police have always a greater presence during a Gay Pride event, because of racists like you.....with guns.

Gays are not a race....you daffy loon

Racists are often bigots, but you should know this.

And the democrat party is the party of racism....you should know that as well....

What does that have to do when I say an assault style does more damage than hand guns?

It doesn't...a .357 is a bigger round and you can get that in a 6 shot revolver...even in a stubby.....

That's awesome, name 5 mass shootings that involved nothing more than a single handgun that killed 30 people. Hell, that's too easy, name a mass shooting by a single hand gun that hit 80 or more people.

Can you name any mass shooting with an AR-15 that killed more than 30 people? Besides this one...asshole...try real hard.........

Thank you for proving my point. There were no mass shootings committed by people with hand guns over 30. What you are admitting to is that last nights shooting couldn't be committed by a single person with hand guns. Damn, I couldn't have said i any better myself.

Then, funny as all shit, you're post is practically begging me to prove your point for you. Double suck on your part.

There were no mass shootings committed by people with hand guns over 30

You mean except for Virginia tech...right....32 people killed with a hand gun...

Other than Orlando....name one mass shooting with an AR-15 that went over 30....asshat......

Why do I have to exclude Oralndo? It happened.

A terrorist killed 50 people and wound scores of others.

A Muslim did this, and he swore his allegiance to ISIS.

Worst of all, an American, born and bread in the states, created this violence.

I don't think banning Syrians from seeking refuge here is enough to stop terrorist attacks. What is the solution to homegrown terrorist with ties to ISIS?

Good post.

Not really. That argument is nothing more then a wall for your president to hide behind. It's clear now that his legacy is more important to him then dead American. Your choice to make is do you agree, or are you to scared to say your first half black president has yet again dropped the ball? Twice this guy was in FBI custody. That and he was on a watch list. Your president let him go so he didn't look racist. You still support the trailer and chief?

Yeah, morons like you are "correct".....Obama meets with the FBI on an hourly basis to check and who or what the FBI is doing.......How come Obama "forgot" to tell the FBI lay off on the Hillary investigation???

No. Just that Bama has to look good and y'all are willing to over look some dead gay people so he continues to be cool, and Hillary can be president. It's odd, demo seem awfully comfortable with killing for political reasons.

i used the racist term (still very apropos to you and your ilk) because most of you morons would not be able to figure out what homophobia means without a dictionary.

It doesn't...a .357 is a bigger round and you can get that in a 6 shot revolver...even in a stubby.....

That's awesome, name 5 mass shootings that involved nothing more than a single handgun that killed 30 people. Hell, that's too easy, name a mass shooting by a single hand gun that hit 80 or more people.

Can you name any mass shooting with an AR-15 that killed more than 30 people? Besides this one...asshole...try real hard.........

Thank you for proving my point. There were no mass shootings committed by people with hand guns over 30. What you are admitting to is that last nights shooting couldn't be committed by a single person with hand guns. Damn, I couldn't have said i any better myself.

Then, funny as all shit, you're post is practically begging me to prove your point for you. Double suck on your part.

And asshat...this is the only shooting with an AR-15 that went over 30...you are such an asshat......Luby's cafe, pistol, 28, Virginia Tech, pistol, 32.......

AR-15s this is the only one that went over 30 moron.....

out of 3,750,000 AR-15s in private hands.....only an asshat like you would think AR-15s are a problem looking at numbers like that...

Do you even realize that the entire category of Rifles on the FBI table 8 homicide table kill fewer people each year than knives, do....or clubs, or empty hands...each one of those murder more people year in and year out than all rifles do....

you are a moron.

The AR15 made a record today for violence in this country and you're please as punch.

What was the most violent handgun incident? Was it Virginia Tech? What else?

Luby's cafe...28 asshole....so you are wrong...all the way around...did you find the mass shootings with more than 30 dead yet? Thought not....

What makes your arbitrary limits relevant? Nidal Hassan killed 13 and wounded 30 at Fort Hood with a single handgun.
It proves the anti-gun Left wants to ban all guns. They're just doing it incrementally.

2mga93o.jpg

Early eye witness reports said there was a heavily armed police presence about a block away BEFORE the shooting broke out. FBI armed response was ON SCENE during the shooting.. You figure it out..

Moron, the police have always a greater presence during a Gay Pride event, because of racists like you.....with guns.

And the democrat party is the party of racism....you should know that as well....

I suppose it depends on the decade. I personally think one's current ideology is more important than real or perceived actions by past political parties. But only a dumbass wouldn't get that and it's off topic anyway. Maybe start a new thread.

There were no mass shootings committed by people with hand guns over 30

You mean except for Virginia tech...right....32 people killed with a hand gun...

Other than Orlando....name one mass shooting with an AR-15 that went over 30....asshat......

Why do I have to exclude Oralndo? It happened.

Name all the others.........name all the other mass shootings with AR-15s that went over 30....you set the standard.....

i used the racist term (still very apropos to you and your ilk) because most of you morons would not be able to figure out what homophobia means without a dictionary.

How long did it take you to type that in so you could know what it means....?

The goof messed up and is back pedaling as fast as he can on his tricycle...this is what happens when you use "RACIST!!!" at every turn

I suppose it depends on the decade. I personally think one's current ideology is more important than real or perceived actions by past political parties. But only a dumbass wouldn't get that and it's off topic anyway. Maybe start a new thread.

no...the democrat party was and still is the party of racism.......to this very day...

How long did it take you to type that in so you could know what it means....?

Have Steve McGarrett come in here and explain the non difference between bigots and racists, he's good at it. You know Steve, the guy you never publicly have anything bad to say about because wingnuts like to play footsie with racists.

And, I acknowledge that is completely off topic...true none the less.

no...the democrat party was and still is the party of racism.......to this very day...

Off topic and watch out there is a mod in this thread who is very aware of off topic content....he'll be along in just about........

Right wing morons on here are trying to appease their own sorry consciences (if they even have them) to avoid the salient fact.....

Assault weapons (and here they go into semantics about what an assault weapon may or may not be called in their cute little vernacular) killed MANY people in a very short period of time.....

SOoooooooo who allows the easy and open and readily available sale of such weapons????

It isn't liberals, who do that....It is "Christian" right wingers (who have chosen to NOT have such weapons at their own gathering in Cleveland....Go ficgre.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back