Right wingers: The Macy's parade is cold. So Earth is cold!

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Right wingers are using the argument that global warming (I.e. temperatures on planet Earth as a whole) can't be real because it's very cold in a particular local spot in their country (United States of America) where a parade is taking place.

In other words, the planet Earth is synonym with the Macy's parade. Look at the map below:
VY65WSYOLFH3FJO5VMBJOHGG44.PNG

That's the colder than average (blue) places on Earth vs. The warmer than average:
Northeast U.S. faces most abnormally cold weather on the planet on Thanksgiving

I hope you learned the difference between a planet and a parade.
Just because your favorite politician told you that Earth and the Macy's parade are the same, it didn't mean it's true.

A lot of people (especially here!) are never going to admit that the Earth is warming, no matter how much evidence you present. Sort of like religion, in which many denialists are also steeped.
People just can't accept that their world-view is BS.

Right wingers are using the argument that global warming (I.e. temperatures on planet Earth as a whole) can't be real because it's very cold in a particular local spot in their country (United States of America) where a parade is taking place.

In other words, the planet Earth is synonym with the Macy's parade. Look at the map below:

That's the colder than average (blue) places on Earth vs. The warmer than average:

Just because your favorite politician told you that Earth and the Macy's parade are the same, it didn't mean it's true.

Weird how the oceans are basically neutral.....seems the temp changes stop at the beaches....

he should know .... he should Al Gore....what a joke....how America can produce idiots like him....oh well

...he is a greedy man,he got rich out of this .. his warm shit lie made him rich.......and to think some americans left wing morons believed him....

Coldest Thanksgiving on record.....it's all over the internet...
5zK1jOu.jpg

I guess it's about as ridiculous as saying we know what the earths average temperature is by records we kept a couple hundred years of a planet that's millions of years old.

We had one of the coldest Thanksgivings in Cleveland in our history as well.

A lot of people (especially here!) are never going to admit that the Earth is warming, no matter how much evidence you present. Sort of like religion, in which many denialists are also steeped.
There is no evidence that there is man made global warming or that there is a negative effect of normal climate change cycles no matter how much shit you pump. In fact as far as crops go there is an increase in the area that can produce viable crops in a warm cycle as compared to a colder cycle, since we have yet to reach the global temperatures that were present in the early 1000s we have yet to reach the optimum productive ratio of land per person. If the current cycle continues to turn cooler as it has for the last three years, we may have to increase the other types of growing like hydro to continue to meet the demand of our increasing population. As for man having any effect on the Earths climate, that is a joke. It is also a con game that pays dimshits billions a year for NOTHING. Their predictions have NEVER produced any proof, their fixes have NEVER produced any technology that does not cause significantly MORE pollution. Only real idiots believe in man made global climate change. It was designed and purposed to STEAL taxpayer MONEY.

Can we really learn anything from someone who worships a man who put tens of thousands of Japanese-AMERICANS in concentration camps because of their race?

When the climate change idiots LIE through their teeth naturally we stop believing anything they say.

I hope you learn a few local temperature readings in the 1900s can not be compared with global temperature readings of today.

I hope you learn a few local temperature readings in the 1900s can not be compared with global temperature readings of today.

Lets review the previous dire predictions from these idiots...there was supposed to be an ice age, then everything was supposed to go extinct, then the frogs were deforming due to a hole in the ozone. Naturally all these predicted disasters were justification for tax increases, oh wait that seems fishy :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back