🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.
Are you talking about Fredo?

Cuomo is a fellow communist. They had to support him. His brother is a host on CNN. CNN had Cuomo praises day and night. Democrat communists hid the truth and turned into a massive planned assault on the truth by machinating an EMMY for truly Killer Cuomo.

The real question is, how much did CNN help cover up the truth?

You're right about that. CNN is liable for those nursing home deaths. At least 15,000 people needlessly died because Andrew Cuomo is incompetent, and his shitstain brother covered it up. They're a crime family.
You all truly don't disappoint. I knew most of you wouldn't be able to resist going for the nursing home attacks. So we have 4 Low IQ responses and 0 intelligent on topic ones. Lets keep this thing rolling!

Why is the disastrous nursing home order Cuomo gave that killed 15,000 people not relevant to his Covid response?
Because my question was about why he got so popular. Not what he messed up. Simple English

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.

That Cuomo lied about what was happening shows why he was so popular. Some people can't handle the truth.
Ok so you think he got popular because he was lying? Thats the best answer you can come up with?!

Well he certainly knew that telling the truth wasn't going to help him politically.
So what? Why don't you just answer the question directly. Why did he get so popular? If he got popular off of a lie then what were the lies that people believed and gravitated to? Its not a complicated question

Lets see who is who.

Very well written opening post, and I love that you specified objectivity.

To be honest, I do not have enough facts to provide a truly objective reply, just my subjective memories and opinions. On this note, I believe that a somewhat monopolistic and subjective MSM media has engineered a positive picture of Cuomo on this, and of course the rw media has presented us with the worst case perspective.
I give some legitimacy to a positive and supportive MSM, however most of what they did was just air his press conferences. It wasn't analysis and interpretation from reporters that excelled him it was his own words and messaging. So I'm trying to discuss what about that whether it be his style or his content or other factors that may have contributed to the popularity.

Thank you for the straight forward reply. First honest response that addresses the question. 9-1

Lets see who is who.

The answer is greatly personality. Cuomo as a savvy politician, gets up on TV and knows how to connect with people. He tried to come off as an authority and as compassionate, he also was greatly critical of Trump complained a lot as I remember, and this all got him great reviews with Liberal media. One might believe Cuomo really was an authority and compassionate or one might believe he is simply very good at being a politician and self promoting. The problem with him is he was wrong about a lot. He was given resources he asked for but greatly did not even utilize them.
And I'm not even mentioning the Care facilities, we are supposed to remain silent about those deaths now right?

Cuomo is a fellow communist. They had to support him. His brother is a host on CNN. CNN had Cuomo praises day and night. Democrat communists hid the truth and turned into a massive planned assault on the truth by machinating an EMMY for truly Killer Cuomo.

You're right about that. CNN is liable for those nursing home deaths. At least 15,000 people needlessly died because Andrew Cuomo is incompetent, and his shitstain brother covered it up. They're a crime family.
You all truly don't disappoint. I knew most of you wouldn't be able to resist going for the nursing home attacks. So we have 4 Low IQ responses and 0 intelligent on topic ones. Lets keep this thing rolling!

Why is the disastrous nursing home order Cuomo gave that killed 15,000 people not relevant to his Covid response?
Because my question was about why he got so popular. Not what he messed up. Simple English

He's not particularly popular. Only among racist lefty elitists in the media and in the white parts of NYC.

It isn't so bad that Killer Cuomo put very sick covid patients into housing occupied by healthy seniors. It's that he completely ignored the help given by Trump. Cuomo never used the hospital set up at Javits Center. Did not send a single person to the hospital ship. Both were closed without a single patient ever having graced the premises. Then Cuomo blamed Trump claiming that he didn't get any assistance. He demanded ventilators, Trump sent so many ventilators that Cuomo was sending them to other states.

The intent of sending the sick to the housing of the healthy elderly was ultimately to blame Trump for the deaths. It was designed to kill off as many elderly as possible. The old are likely to vote Republican anyway. To democrat communists it was a win win. No doubt they never expected anyone to notice or care.

Lets see who is who.

The Yellow Press told the Democrat Cult that Benito Cuomo was a wonderful leader.
The Democrat Cult believes everything that the Democrat Hate Machine tells them.
Interesting that you think the Media has that much influence. So "they" told people Cuomo was wonderful and the "people" just went with that with no thought or opinion of their own. OK, thats one theory. I think its rather silly but at least you're answering the question.

Cumhole should be finished
5 Low IQ replies ; 0 Intelligent on topic replies

I know Cumhole is responsible for thousands of needless deaths....you should and cease being a dumb downed stupid prick

Now sit down
Feel free to start a thread to bitch about Cuomo murdering old people. This thread is about something different... something you don't seem equipped to discuss

Your questions overlap in similarity. So far most responses in this thread are valid.

Lets see who is who.

The answer is greatly personality. Cuomo as a savvy politician, gets up on TV and knows how to connect with people. He tried to come off as an authority and as compassionate, he also was greatly critical of Trump complained a lot as I remember, and this all got him great reviews with Liberal media. One might believe Cuomo really was an authority and compassionate or one might believe he is simply very good at being a politician and self promoting. The problem with him is he was wrong about a lot. He was given resources he asked for but greatly did not even utilize them.
And I'm not even mentioning the Care facilities, we are supposed to remain silent about those deaths now right?
Thank you, you're the second to give a smart and direct answer. I agree that his personality and style played a huge part. I also think there was a thirst for direct communication which wasn't being fulfilled from the White House. I must correct one statement of yours that he was greatly critical of Trump. At the time of his popularity he was actually complimenting Trump on his response and delivery of supplies. Cuomo did get critical later on when it came to PPE management.

It isn't so bad that Killer Cuomo put very sick covid patients into housing occupied by healthy seniors. It's that he completely ignored the help given by Trump. Cuomo never used the hospital set up at Javits Center. Did not send a single person to the hospital ship. Both were closed without a single patient ever having graced the premises. Then Cuomo blamed Trump claiming that he didn't get any assistance. He demanded ventilators, Trump sent so many ventilators that Cuomo was sending them to other states.

The intent of sending the sick to the housing of the healthy elderly was ultimately to blame Trump for the deaths. It was designed to kill off as many elderly as possible. The old are likely to vote Republican anyway. To democrat communists it was a win win. No doubt they never expected anyone to notice or care.
You're ranting in the wrong thread. This one isn't about what Cuomo did with the elderly. Try to stay on topic please

That's simple.
If you have the media and Big Tech on your side you can get away with anything.

Also, 90% of the population are unquestioning, dumb fuckwits.

I know Cumhole is responsible for thousands of needless deaths....you should and cease being a dumb downed stupid prick

Now sit down
Feel free to start a thread to bitch about Cuomo murdering old people. This thread is about something different... something you don't seem equipped to discuss
Your questions overlap in similarity. So far most responses in this thread are valid.
There have been 2.5 that directly addressed the OP. The rest gave the Low IQ reply that I outlined in the OP.

That's simple.

Ok, but what exactly were the elements that drove his popularity? Media and big tech are just platforms to push information. What was that information that made Cuomo so popular and why?

That's simple.

Ok, but what exactly were the elements that drove his popularity? Media and big tech are just platforms to push information. What was that information that made Cuomo so popular and why?

You're trying very hard to justify the fact that you got duped by Cuomo's shitstain brother and the rest of the white elite media.

That's simple.

CNN led by brother Chris Cuomo.

Now sit down
There have been 2.5 that directly addressed the OP. The rest gave the Low IQ reply that I outlined in the OP.

You're succeeding at making a distinction without a difference, assclown!

That's simple.

You're trying very hard to justify the fact that you got duped by Cuomo's shitstain brother and the rest of the white elite media.
I am? What did I say that makes you think I'm trying to justify anything that Cuomo has said?! Can you post my quote so I can see what you're trying to interpret as that?

That's simple.

CNN led by brother Chris Cuomo.
Yes I understand the Media argument. What I'm asking what exactly was being pushed that made Andy so popular. Most the coverage were his pressers and interviews. So what was he saying that people gravitated to and why did they gravitate to it?

Forum List

Back