🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.

I recall early that Andy was working with Trump and stated his appreciation that the Feds were helping him.

I don't recall your unsupported claim Republicans actually supported Cumo's "COVID Response" though. It was just unusual for a fascist Democrat to back of the rhetoric.

Please show where Republicans supported Cuomo's "Covid Response." Link?

LOL, I crack myself up. You're going to back up your bull shit with a link. LOL. Sure you are
I never said Republicans supported Cuomo. Where did you get that from?

I didn't get it from anywhere, stupid fascist fuck. I asked you where you in the THREAD TITLE that Republicans supported Biden's COVID RESPONSE.

"
Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?
"

I never said you said they "SUPPORTED CUOMO."

So ... again, where did you get that Republicans supported Cuomo's "COVID RESPONSE?" The question I asked you. Twice
You literally wrote "your unsupported claim Republicans actually supported Cumo's "COVID Response"

You're saying I claimed that Republicans supported Cuomo. I never made that claim. You're an idiot with reading comprehension problems. I can't help you with that. Try a tutor.

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.

Have you quit eating mayonnaise out of a jar with a spoon?
I've never eaten mayo that way. Actually not a big fan a mayo. can you get on subject now? That post was a big waste of space.

Early on Cuomo looked and sounded good.

I watched some of his pressers and commented on them here and credited him at the time for trying to rally his troops, so to speak. I'm no fan of Cuomo, but I had to credit him for that.

I'm talking early days now, when NYC was the epicenter of this and people were utterly freaking out.

He did play the role well and I said it here then. Early days IMHO, he looked good, sounded good, gave effective pressers and so people believed him as they needed something to cling to.

We do have to be fair, also, however, in that he was a media darling because he was a dem and fighting with Trump, so he got a lot of press out of that conflict, portraying him as the knight in shining armor battling the evil orange man, which I don't think that had much truth to it at all, but people are gullible and some wanted to believe that anyhow as they hated Trump, so they positioned him as the anti-Trump for their own mental comfort.

Of course, since, it has been found he's got some very serious dirt on his hands and we have to get to the bottom of that, but early days I can see why people gravitated to him.
Thank you for being the third to give a smart, thoughtful and honest response. 18 others have gone the petty low IQ route.

I agree that he was strong early for those reasons. He was even complimentary of Trump early on as the Feds provided much aid and support

Do you think there was a thirst for Cuomo's type of communication because of what was coming out of the White House? I think Cuomo and Fauci got so popular because they talked straight in a time when our POTUS wasn't. Do you think that was a factor?

Lets see who is who.

I've never eaten mayo that way. Actually not a big fan a mayo. can you get on subject now? That post was a big waste of space.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

I'd suggest you look in the mirror, but it would likely shatter.

Lets see who is who.

It's very simple:

How, the MSM told you to listen to Cuomo because he's handling it better than Trump.
Were finding out now he was a disaster.
Why, because your unable to think for yourselves and do whatever Nancy, Chuckie and friends tell you to do.

It really is that simple.
The MSM played his pressers. They also played Trumps pressers and a few other state governors. I remember Newsome had a few. But Cuomo caught fire and gained popularity. You can dislike him all you want but thats what happened and I'm exploring the reasons why.

Lets see who is who.

The Yellow Press told the Democrat Cult that Benito Cuomo was a wonderful leader.
The Democrat Cult believes everything that the Democrat Hate Machine tells them.
Interesting that you think the Media has that much influence. So "they" told people Cuomo was wonderful and the "people" just went with that with no thought or opinion of their own. OK, thats one theory. I think its rather silly but at least you're answering the question.

The leftist were so swayed by the MSM they wanted to run Killer Cuomo as Trumps opposition instead of Sleepy Racial Jungle Joe.
So swayed by the MSM? haha, thats funny. People believe what they want to believe for the most part. Has the media ever had a popular or favorable rating by the public? I think not

Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

Because they didn't know he was hiding information and lying...
Not knowing something is not a reason for gravitation. I'm asking why they gravitated to him in a positive way. What style or content did he speak to or what external factors contributed to his popularity?

Lets see who is who.

Theres a topic being discussed here. Stick to it please. Enough with the random shit talk. I don't want to report you but I will. Stop trolling

I watched some of his pressers and commented on them here and credited him at the time for trying to rally his troops, so to speak. I'm no fan of Cuomo, but I had to credit him for that.

I'm talking early days now, when NYC was the epicenter of this and people were utterly freaking out.

He did play the role well and I said it here then. Early days IMHO, he looked good, sounded good, gave effective pressers and so people believed him as they needed something to cling to.

We do have to be fair, also, however, in that he was a media darling because he was a dem and fighting with Trump, so he got a lot of press out of that conflict, portraying him as the knight in shining armor battling the evil orange man, which I don't think that had much truth to it at all, but people are gullible and some wanted to believe that anyhow as they hated Trump, so they positioned him as the anti-Trump for their own mental comfort.

Of course, since, it has been found he's got some very serious dirt on his hands and we have to get to the bottom of that, but early days I can see why people gravitated to him.
Thank you for being the third to give a smart, thoughtful and honest response. 18 others have gone the petty low IQ route.

I agree that he was strong early for those reasons. He was even complimentary of Trump early on as the Feds provided much aid and support

Do you think there was a thirst for Cuomo's type of communication because of what was coming out of the White House? I think Cuomo and Fauci got so popular because they talked straight in a time when our POTUS wasn't. Do you think that was a factor?

Faucci talked straight??? Hahahaa I could post 50 videos of him contradicting himself and 1000 of the MSM skewering Trump for saying exactly what Faucci said.

I work in the funeral home business in New York and I've never made more money in my life. I think Cuomo is the best!
Thats a pretty sick and sad comment. I'm not religious but I will pray for your soul anyways

Lets see who is who.

A big part of it is that he simply showed SOME type of leadership. Other governors and mayors of both parties sat on their thumbs and did jack shit in terms of public leadership, while scientists were warning about the threat to our healthcare infrastructure and other infrastructures. People were crying out for leadership from their executives. Cuomo, for all the good and bad, demonstrated leadership.

Here in my city, our mayor and governor said fuck all for months. While scientists were going on our local news warning of our hospitals filling up and our essential services being handicapped, they did and said jack shit about any of it for months. Disgraceful.

I guess if you consider killing thousands of old folks to be "showing some type of leadership", then you're correct. From long familiarity, I'm pretty sure that what you consider "leadership" would be the media telling you what a great leader someone is.

Right now, I'm laughing my ass off at your attempt to excoriate and condemn governors who DIDN'T kill thousands of elderly citizens in defense of Cuomo. If what they did was "sit on their thumbs", that was clearly a better choice than Cuomo's "leadership" to the graveyard.

Faucci talked straight??? Hahahaa I could post 50 videos of him contradicting himself and 1000 of the MSM skewering Trump for saying exactly what Faucci said.
Talking straight doesn't mean he was always correct. I'm happy for an alternative theory about why he is so trusted and popular

Lets see who is who.

Theres a topic being discussed here. Stick to it please. Enough with the random shit talk. I don't want to report you but I will. Stop trolling

Yes. Because now that the Ds are back in power Slade is pretending to be a rational poster.

Of note is the fact that this occurred in virtually every state that was hard hit early on and in fact covid found it's way into NHs across the nation.
Well of course. Other than hospitals (which had to maintain readiness for waves of new patients), where else has facilities to care for sick people? Did everyone think they would be sent to libraries, or to liquor stores? Fuck people, use your heads.

Well, let's see, where did all those governors who DIDN'T wipe out their elderly populations send theirs?

I guess if you consider killing thousands of old folks to be "showing some type of leadership", then you're correct. From long familiarity, I'm pretty sure that what you consider "leadership" would be the media telling you what a great leader someone is.

Right now, I'm laughing my ass off at your attempt to excoriate and condemn governors who DIDN'T kill thousands of elderly citizens in defense of Cuomo. If what they did was "sit on their thumbs", that was clearly a better choice than Cuomo's "leadership" to the graveyard.
Low IQ rely #19. Thanks for playing.

Lets see who is who.

I call shenanigans. The topic is bogus. Your OP insults anyone who doesn't agree with your premise. It's transparently disingenuous, and I will treat it with the gravity you deserve.

So, no on the Mayo must mean you prefer Miracle Whip by the serving spoonful. Jerry Nadler will not approve. He's a pure Mayo-all-the-Wayo kinda guy.

Forum List

Back