🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rightwignut Loon Demands Assassination of the President

I demand the same punishment for her as these guys got.

kilborn_0.jpg
( Jimmy Kilborn )

Conan O’Brien on NBC actor Alec Baldwin jumped from his chair to scream "We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children!"

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems your humor and acceptance of sarcasm is so definitely one sided.
Keep on with what you enjoy.

Where is an assassin when you need one.................................

Does that show an intent to kill the President...........................

Is it Sarcasm...........................................................................

Sorry folks, I've heard this sarcasm a lot, but none of it meaning the actual killing of a President.

Stop the PC BS. Bush was trashed by the left during his term. They even hung fake bodies from nooses with his mask on it. Yet back then many libs posted that was Freedom of Speech..............

Prove the intent of the OP. If not, then it's not a crime.

John EFFING Kerry did the same thing that woman did.. WHERE IS THE FAKE ATTORNEY CALLING FOR HIS ARREST????? HE NEEDS TO RESIGN IMMEDIATELY.

Were you outraged when a film was made depicting Bush being assassinated? How about when we liberals cheered as a shoe was thrown at Booosh and said too bad it didn't kill him?? The same with Cheney.. People like you NEVER look inward.

i don't have to look "inward" lady wacko, no one i'd ever align myself would have made such a demand.

but nice first reaction.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

The racist gun culture of the rightwing loons is truly dangerous.
The anti-Constitutional statist gun-grabbing culture of the leftwing loons is truly even MORE dangerous.

There... all fixed.

This person shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

? Founder Of ?Moms With Guns? Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

So she "demanded" the president be assassinated?

Jesus Christ Jillian take a fucking Valium.

It was nothing but a stupid comment by a stupid person. And if stupid was a crime you'd be arrested for this thread.

Did someone ban abortions in this thread??? Hang garlic? < grins > The libs took off and haven't come back. ROFLMAO

WTG Shroom!!!!!!!!!! I have to bookmark this thread.. IT'S historical!

Bump for Hagitha :) Where's Shitting Bull condemning the entire DEMOCRAT party and every liberal in this country??? LOL

This person shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Were the zionuts right when they murdered Hamas Leader Abdel Aziz al-Rantisi ?!?!?!

The racist gun culture of the rightwing loons is truly dangerous.
The anti-Constitutional statist gun-grabbing culture of the leftwing loons is truly even MORE dangerous.

There... all fixed.

I'm curious...how many gun-grabbing laws have been passed in the last 6 years? How many guns have been grabbed in the last 6 years?

Why are the lunatic musings of one asshole the subject of a thread?

IS there some kind of suggestion being implied that rightwingers somehow share the lunatic views of that one right wing-er? Does that work equally for the other side of the political spectrum?

When some asshole left wing loon says something fucking stupid and hateful (such as those scumbags who endorsed the idea of President Bush getting murdered), is it ok to ascribe that hateful idiotic thinking to all liberals?

Forum List

Back