🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rightwignut Loon Demands Assassination of the President

Shroom killed this MORONIC thread when he posted the video of JOHN KERRY laughing and joking about killing George Bush.. Not one of the leftists shitheads has the integrity to show their face and condemn him, call for his resignation.

LadyGunSlinger's new signature:

Lakhota, aka Shitting Bull on Obama's entitlement to vacations:
The first black president has a right to special compensation and reparations. Plus, slaves built the House he lives in.

Shitting Bull? Hell, that's kind compared to some. I've been called a Red-Skinned ****** on this board. Racism and hate are still alive and well.

Well, another day another outrage

let us know when they impose him in a movie of it happening

The first black president has a right to special compensation and reparations. Plus, slaves built the House he lives in.

Shitting Bull? Hell, that's kind compared to some. I've been called a Red-Skinned ****** on this board. Racism and hate are still alive and well.

We're all waiting for you especially, who condemned the entire Conservative populace over this one woman, to do the same AS WELL AS ask for John Kerry's resignation..

We're all waiting for you especially, who condemned the entire Conservative populace over this one woman, to do the same AS WELL AS ask for John Kerry's resignation..

That woman in the OP wasn't joking - nor were the other links I posted. When and where did John Kerry make any serious comment about assassinating Bush?

This person shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

? Founder Of ?Moms With Guns? Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

as an American I never want to advocate the assassination of a POTUS. Also, it would propel Obama into martyrdom which he does not deserve. It would be as if Millard Fillmore gets shot, then is propelled into the stratosphere by lunatic supporters. Obama is a failure as President.

That woman in the OP wasn't joking - nor were the other links I posted. When and where did John Kerry make any serious comment about assassinating Bush?

Like I said.. You're a joke, a hack.. nothing more.

Like I said.. You're a joke, a hack.. nothing more.

didn't you know lakooka is also psychic?

Were you outraged when a film was made depicting Bush being assassinated? How about when we liberals cheered as a shoe was thrown at Booosh and said too bad it didn't kill him?? The same with Cheney.. People like you NEVER look inward.

Were you?

Did the film express a desire to see Bush assassinated? And who cares?

How does someone wanting to see this president assassinated become less repugnant because of anything that happened in the past?

Rightwignut Loon Demands Assassination of the President

Another one?

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

So, the rightwing loons have gone from suing to impeachment to outright assassination. History won't be kind to them.

Name any Republican Senator or Representative who has stated that they want Obama assassinated.
This woman should be condemned for what she said, but no one in congress has said that
Lakhota.

I know I can't wait for him to be out of our LIVES

Seeing him behind bars would be icing on the cake

the same ole games they play

IF you don't condemn what they post about that means YOU want to happen too

talk about who the loons are

She's an idiot.

Rest assured that, as we type out our responses to your OP, she is being thoroughly investigated by the SS and FBI...

Your thread title, however, is deceitful. She did not "demand" the assassination of the President.

Sarcasm can be used by the left on TV like Bill Maher but not a private citizen on facebook.
Hmmmmmmm.........
I also agree she is an idiot.

Forum List

Back