🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rightwignut Loon Demands Assassination of the President

This person shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

? Founder Of ?Moms With Guns? Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

yea, no chance this is dark humor, none.

why?

b/c obama looks black
he's a (D)
and liberals never think anything is funny unless babies are being killed

th
< fucking hilarious

not that I'm calling you a fucking hypocrite, cuz it's clear as day

Having said as much this woman is wrong.. PLAINLY wrong.

I was outraged at both the film and the shoe thrown. I saw his limits but George W. Bush remained President of the USA(.)

I've said it before and it bears repeating, you are someone who I consider to be liberal that I could work side by side with. I respect your views as well as your integrity. Not many like you left on the Democrat side of the aisle. Good form.

I was outraged at both the film and the shoe thrown. I saw his limits but George W. Bush remained President of the USA(.)

The film was British and the shoes were thrown by an Iraqi journalist.

So what? Liberals still celebrated and made light of it. You're not worth my time.. I'm done with you. You're truly fucking delusional.

Pesky death threats

-Geaux

Liberal Talk Show Host Calls NRA Nazis, Says Gun Owners Have Small Wieners, And Prays For Their Deaths

Mike Malloy is at it again. Earlier this week the liberal talk show host compared NRA members to Nazi Brown Shirts and reveled in their predicted deaths. Last week, the rabid gun hater was threatening to kill an unnamed NRA board member so his most recent rant actually seems like a step up in civility.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liber...ave-small-wieners-and-prays-for-their-deaths/

http://www.examiner.com/article/lib...der-of-nra-members-repeal-of-second-amendment

Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment

The anti-gun propaganda campaign begun by the Democrat-media complex seems to be having an impact, as liberals on Twitter called for the murder of NRA members and a repeal of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, Freedom Outpost reported Saturday.

"Murder every NRA member," one person tweeted. The message was deleted, but not before being captured by Freedom Outpost.

"Can we now shoot the #NRA and everyone who defends them?" asked "John Cobarruvias."

Last edited:

Does not matter, the US President remains such until the President leaves office. And the threats agaisnt Ford*, and Reagan were real, Reagan was shot.

*One of the finest Presidents of my life, probably the finest man, Gerald R. Ford. His decency helped keep us together; he gave up an election to quell the never ending Watergate saga by pardoning Nixon. Ford did what was best for the country.

I've said it before and it bears repeating, you are someone who I consider to be liberal that I could work side by side with. I respect your views as well as your integrity. Not many like you left on the Democrat side of the aisle. Good form.

I still believe our disagreements, and our liberty TO disagree, is what makes this nation great.

I still believe our disagreements, and our liberty TO disagree, is what makes this nation great.

:) Agree.. You are a Russ Feingold, Reagan Democrat in my opinion.. You are a rare gem amongst stones in the Democrat party.

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

If she hasn't already, like Ted Nugent, she's going to get a visit from the Secret Service.

Deservedly so!

Pesky death threats

-Geaux

Liberal Talk Show Host Calls NRA Nazis, Says Gun Owners Have Small Wieners, And Prays For Their Deaths

Mike Malloy is at it again. Earlier this week the liberal talk show host compared NRA members to Nazi Brown Shirts and reveled in their predicted deaths. Last week, the rabid gun hater was threatening to kill an unnamed NRA board member so his most recent rant actually seems like a step up in civility.

Liberal Talk Show Host Calls NRA Nazis, Says Gun Owners Have Small Wieners, And Prays For Their Deaths - Downtrend

Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment

The anti-gun propaganda campaign begun by the Democrat-media complex seems to be having an impact, as liberals on Twitter called for the murder of NRA members and a repeal of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, Freedom Outpost reported Saturday.

"Murder every NRA member," one person tweeted. The message was deleted, but not before being captured by Freedom Outpost.

"Can we now shoot the #NRA and everyone who defends them?" asked "John Cobarruvias."

Yeah, but all of the above is justifiable.

I mean, after all, these are evil rightwingers that all deserve to die of the clap. :eusa_angel:

Orwell, were he alive, would be laughing his ass off.

Laughing because Americans freely voted for this sort of bullshit....elimination of any expectation of privacy, constant monitoring, brainwashing your kids to rat you out if you say the slightest politically incorrect thing.

But, hey, the majority wants it now suck it up and shut up or be "investigated".

Last edited:
Orwell, were he alive, would be laughing his ass off.

Laughing because Americans freely voted for this sort of bullshit....elimination of ant expectation of privacy, constant monitoring, brainwashing your kids to rat you out if you say the slightest politically incorrect thing.

But, hey, the majority wants it now suck it up and shut up or be "investigated".

There is more- Orwell would be laughing indeed

-Geaux

Orwell Would Be Proud: US Media Admits Divine Right To Decide What Public Needs To Know

Yesterday afternoon, I happened to read a seemingly innocuous enough article in Time by Justin Lynch titled: Bloggers, Surveillance and Obama&#8217;s Orwellian State. The article covered the usual bases. Such as the fact the Obama Administration is the least transparent ever, how it has attacked whistleblowers and journalists more than all other Presidents combined, and how citizen journalists pose a threat to the corrupt and dying status quo. All things that we already know.

One of the people quoted in the article is Pentagon correspondent for the New York Times, Thom Shanker, who proudly noted &#8220;his employer has implemented rigorous standards to balance the security risks of reporting classified information with the public&#8217;s right to know.&#8221;

While this guy&#8217;s assumption that bureaucrats and media personalities posses this divine right to decide what the public &#8220;has a right to know,&#8221; is extremely disturbing in its own right, what it really masks is a deep seated opinion of his own superiority compared to the unwashed masses. This seems to really come out in the extraordinarily disturbing final paragraph of the article:

The government really needs to get its message out to the American people, and it knows that the best way to do that is by using the American news media, said Shanker. The relationship between the government and the media is like a marriage; it is a dysfunctional marriage to be sure, but we stay together for the kids.

Orwell Would Be Proud: US Media Admits Divine Right To Decide What Public Needs To Know | Zero Hedge

LadyGunSlinger's new signature:

Lakhota, aka Shitting Bull on Obama's entitlement to vacations:
The first black president has a right to special compensation and reparations. Plus, slaves built the House he lives in.

Shitting Bull? Hell, that's kind compared to some. I've been called a Red-Skinned ****** on this board. Racism and hate are still alive and well.

Shitting Bull is now whining about being called names he was probably never called.

Lying is not good Shitting Bull. Learn that fact.

Does not matter, the US President remains such until the President leaves office. And the threats agaisnt Ford*, and Reagan were real, Reagan was shot.

*One of the finest Presidents of my life, probably the finest man, Gerald R. Ford. His decency helped keep us together; he gave up an election to quell the never ending Watergate saga by pardoning Nixon. Ford did what was best for the country.

I used to buy into the argument that what Ford did by pardoning Nixon was best for the country. No longer. First of all, it made a mockery of the idea that we are a nation of laws and not men. And secondly, it set a precedent which has led to the pardoning of numerous high-ranking officials in Washington during the Reagan and Bush presidencies. Hell, even Reagan and Bush were probably far more deeply involved in Iran-Contra than either of them ever let on. The pardoning of the men under them might just very well have bought their silence too. The abuses continued under Bush 43 when Cheney's office was seriously implicated in the outing of Valerie Plame. I think most people believe that Scooter Libby fell on his sword for Cheney and probably Rove too.

An Important Reminder To All:

Websites, Blogs, Forums, Message Boards, and all other Internet posting places are never immune from government surveillance. That means that the government regularly monitors all of those places for such things as assassination attempts or even just talk of it. Also for what people are saying about the President of the United States, and they know and have the means to access each and every person's ISP and account information so that if an infraction is found that person can also be found expeditiously and fully investigated. That is why it is important to always be respectful of the law at all times and of what you say especially concerning the President of the United States as no one is immune from being monitored and contacted if necessary in this regard. This is not a scare tactic. It is reality. They can also contact the owner(s) of this message board, just ask the administrator, and ask for the records, ISP information, etc. concerning people who post about such things or who appear to be supportive of others in this regard.

I thought you said you were offering an IMPORTANT message.

Where is it?

I used to buy into the argument that what Ford did by pardoning Nixon was best for the country. No longer. First of all, it made a mockery of the idea that we are a nation of laws and not men. And secondly, it set a precedent which has led to the pardoning of numerous high-ranking officials in Washington during the Reagan and Bush presidencies. Hell, even Reagan and Bush were probably far more deeply involved in Iran-Contra than either of them ever let on. The pardoning of the men under them might just very well have bought their silence too. The abuses continued under Bush 43 when Cheney's office was seriously implicated in the outing of Valerie Plame. I think most people believe that Scooter Libby fell on his sword for Cheney and probably Rove too.

Nixon was trashed, a trial would have led to demonstrations that might have turned to riots. What more did we need to know about Watergate? Yes, the Reagan Bush pardons were insulting to the nation, but Ollie North was the criminal, not Reagan, nor George H. W. Bush, who is an honorable man. As for Libby, he decided his fate.

Irrelevant. The point is the reaction of you dipshit hypocrite liberals.

Damn but you're a fucking transparent hack bitch Chief Shitting Bull.

From demand...to desire...to sarcastic humor...too much for jill the shill to figure out.

Forum List

Back