Rightwing darling Jackie Evancho calls out Trump for Transgender Policy

Right wing darling? :laugh: I've never heard of that person in my life, RW

Never heard of her?

She was the biggest star at Trumps inauguration.....Bigger than Beyoncé....Believe me
That's really nice but I don't think it makes her a "right wing darling." I am sorry her sister is harassed for her mental illness but it's not the job of the government to fix her life.

Just a month ago she was singing for Trump

Jackie Evancho wants to ‘enlighten’ Trump on transgender rights

On Wednesday, after the president rolled back federal government protections that allowed transgender students to use the bathroom associated with their gender identity, Jackie tweeted to Trump in an attempt to set up a meeting.

Asked Thursday what she had hoped to discuss with Trump, Jackie said, “I guess I just want to enlighten him on what I’ve seen my sister go through every single day in school and people just like her what they deal with. The discrimination, it’s terrible. I guess I kind of just really want him to relook at that.”

“No. I have not heard back yet that I know of, but I’m hoping soon,” Evancho, whose sister Juliet Evancho is transgender, told Good Morning America on Thursday.

Great, no one cares.

On Wednesday, after the president rolled back federal government protections that allowed transgender students to use the bathroom associated with their gender identity, Jackie tweeted to Trump in an attempt to set up a meeting.

Asked Thursday what she had hoped to discuss with Trump, Jackie said, “I guess I just want to enlighten him on what I’ve seen my sister go through every single day in school and people just like her what they deal with. The discrimination, it’s terrible. I guess I kind of just really want him to relook at that.”

“No. I have not heard back yet that I know of, but I’m hoping soon,” Evancho, whose sister Juliet Evancho is transgender, told Good Morning America on Thursday.

Political correctness gets the better of many people…

Now, Jackie has been "enlightened" that this a state or local issue, not a federal issue.

Now, Jackie has been "enlightened" that this a state or local issue, not a federal issue.

Yea...conservatives always want the states to decide who they discriminate against

Worked so well in the Civil War

Toomuch, I believe it IS a federal issue, and here's why.... It is every American's right to travel from 'Sea to Shining Sea'. So if a transgender person moves from one State to another, or goes on vacation or job transfer, that American should be free from discrimination wherever they go, not accepted in one and scorned in another, by law. I wish I could explain better, but it is different from a State choosing to be 'dry' or to set their own speed limits. This is a matter of personhood, and I believe it should be federal...one way or the other.

Yea...conservatives always want the states to decide who they discriminate against

And liberals always want to discriminate against conservatives.

/---- use the bathroom that Corresponds to the way you were born you freak.

Toomuch, I believe it IS a federal issue, and here's why.... It is every American's right to travel from 'Sea to Shining Sea'. So if a transgender person moves from one State to another, or goes on vacation or job transfer, that American should be free from discrimination wherever they go, not accepted in one and scorned in another, by law. I wish I could explain better, but it is different from a State choosing to be 'dry' or to set their own speed limits. This is a matter of personhood, and I believe it should be federal...one way or the other.
The federal government simply doesn't have the Constitutional authority to make such rules, which is why Obama did it with an EO instead of having the Congress pass a civil rights law. It is estimated that President Trump will replace about 38% of the federal bench, which means that the federal government will be restricted to the powers granted it by the Constitution for some years to come.

Poor little Snowflakes

/---- use the bathroom that Corresponds to the way you were born you freak.

Are you afraid a woman transsexual might see your pee pee?

The republican party is a big tent. Nobody sets fires or takes baseball bats to store windows when somebody criticizes Trump's policies towards freakazoid men who want to use the ladies room. An important point in the "transgender initiative" is that there is no way to define a transgender individual. The crazy left wing policy makes it "legal" for any man who happens to feel pretty that day or any pervert to use the ladies room. I bet there are armed guards posted at the rest rooms during the Oscars and no hypocrite Hollywood star would ever let his/her daughter attend a school that allows confused boys in the girls shower.

The republican party is a big tent. Nobody sets fires or takes baseball bats to store windows when somebody criticizes Trump's policies towards freakazoid men who want to use the ladies room. An important point in the "transgender initiative" is that there is no way to define a transgender individual. The crazy left wing policy makes it "legal" for any man who happens to feel pretty that day or any pervert to use the ladies room. I bet there are armed guards posted at the rest rooms during the Oscars and no hypocrite Hollywood star would ever let his/her daughter attend a school that allows confused boys in the girls shower.
There are easier ways to peek at naked ladies

Poor little Snowflakes
A proud fascist, aren't you.

Poor little Snowflakes
A proud fascist, aren't you.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings Snowflake

Can I find you a safe space?

It's funny you don't even know what snowflake is, and you try to comeback with a reasonable argument, sorry you are so overmatched that you are like a raindrop against the sea. The civil war was an UNCONSTITUTIONAL act by a President that thought the Constitution was what HE said it was too. It was an act of murder, rape, theft, and was waged for economic reasons with very little actual "freedom" at it main cause. There was a lot of confrontation and there were some REAL ABOLITIONIST in the congress both on the Northern side and the Southern side But not a majority in either side. Historic accuracy is something liberals HATE as much as they do this country.

It's funny you don't even know what snowflake is, and you try to comeback with a reasonable argument, sorry you are so overmatched that you are like a raindrop against the sea. The civil war was an UNCONSTITUTIONAL act by a President that thought the Constitution was what HE said it was too. It was an act of murder, rape, theft, and was waged for economic reasons with very little actual "freedom" at it main cause. There was a lot of confrontation and there were some REAL ABOLITIONIST in the congress both on the Northern side and the Southern side But not a majority in either side. Historic accuracy is something liberals HATE as much as they do this country.

Secession was unconstitutional as was taking up arms against your country

Slavery was immoral and remains a stain on those who fought to protect it

Forum List

Back