Rightwingers attacking police? Leftwingers guarding businesses? Welcome to 2021

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
' As they returned to the Capitol more than an hour later, the last remnants of the right-wing crowd encountered a small group of left-wing protesters, some clad all in black, who said they were protecting a Black-owned business. Both sides yelled insults and, as the right-wing group tried to make contact, police arrived en masse to separate the sides. Eventually they deployed flash bangs to keep the right-wing group at bay. At least one person was arrested.

As the crowd returning to the Capitol remained insistent at targeting the small left-wing group, police repeatedly used flash bang munitions to get them to move on. Protesters set off smoke bombs and fired angry words back. “We pay you! We pay you and you abuse us,” one woman yelled. '

your eastern orthodox catechism whore lied to you about DA JOOOOOS supporting the genocide of the
Armenians. It was an islamic endeavor.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Molon labe - Wikipedia
Molon labe (Ancient Greek: μολὼν λαβέ, romanized: molṑn labé), meaning "come and take [them]", is a classical expression of defiance. It is among the laconic phrases reported by Plutarch, attributed to King Leonidas I in reply to the demand by Xerxes I that the Spartans surrender their weapons. The exchange between Leonidas and Xerxes occurs in writing, on the eve of the Battle of Thermopylae (480 BC).​
This particular slogan is a myth, and may not have anything to do with defiance or weapons at all. Somebody is running a business or a store and has something for sale. "Come and buy the things you need here!" The proprietor is probably prepared to defend himself and charge money for the goods, but otherwise the slogan is neither hostile nor unwelcoming.

' As they returned to the Capitol more than an hour later, the last remnants of the right-wing crowd encountered a small group of left-wing protesters, some clad all in black, who said they were protecting a Black-owned business. Both sides yelled insults and, as the right-wing group tried to make contact, police arrived en masse to separate the sides. Eventually they deployed flash bangs to keep the right-wing group at bay. At least one person was arrested.

As the crowd returning to the Capitol remained insistent at targeting the small left-wing group, police repeatedly used flash bang munitions to get them to move on. Protesters set off smoke bombs and fired angry words back. “We pay you! We pay you and you abuse us,” one woman yelled. '

That's nothing. Just wait and see what happens three days from now in DC.

There is a lot to learn from Antifa. What they wear and use for chaos. But the use of guerilla warfare tactics and also to include entertainers, media and sports players in their venom if it happens. Which is questionable.

“Nobody in this state has died of COVID. Look it up” on the Oregon Health Authority website, a person yelled at police. Standing in the home’s driveway, two people hold up a banner reading “Arrest Kate Brown / End the Chinese Communist Party.”

“War is coming. This is war. It is time to get out of your house and into the streets,” a speaker said.

“I will shed my blood if I have to. I am not scared,” another speaker, who said he was 28, said. “Enough talk.”
-------------------------------------------------
You guys are nuts, you helped spread the virus , the republican govs., and tramp;

and people did die from covid in Oregon, 1500

all the while republicans in the house and senate try to a coup.

“Nobody in this state has died of COVID. Look it up” on the Oregon Health Authority website, a person yelled at police. Standing in the home’s driveway, two people hold up a banner reading “Arrest Kate Brown / End the Chinese Communist Party.”

“War is coming. This is war. It is time to get out of your house and into the streets,” a speaker said.

“I will shed my blood if I have to. I am not scared,” another speaker, who said he was 28, said. “Enough talk.”
-------------------------------------------------
You guys are nuts, you helped spread the virus , the republican govs., and tramp;

and people did die from covid in Oregon, 1500

all the while republicans in the house and senate try to a coup.
If this comes to pass, you will understand that violence that is two way is not smiles and snickers. We all will. Look at tapes and films of wars. It is not a party. All of this for nothing.

What they wear and use for chaos.
Mental health enforcement doctors are out of their minds insane with greed and ever more creative ways to torture their patients. They rip people's clothes, money, jewelry, and valuables off, shove them out in the street naked, and charge them with indecent exposure.
the use of guerilla warfare tactics
Against the fashion police? Anything is justified.
to include entertainers, media and sports players
Who are somehow exempt from the rule of dress and speech imposed on others.

So the police are real quick to keep right wing protestors away from leftists, and step in with force.
But left wingers/Antifa are free to beat and pillage and the cops watch.
Do I have that right?

.....leftwing/BLM/blacks/etc HATE the police = undeniable ......

Hate rogue or Crooked police.
....which there are LOT less [ minuscule ] compared to blacks murdering/raping/robbing blacks
...MOST people hate rogue/crooked police --DUH

Whites are murdered/raped and robbed mainly by other whites, but you love to ignore that fact.

You don't hate crooked/rogue police, as long as, their victims are black.

So the police are real quick to keep right wing protestors away from leftists, and step in with force.
But left wingers/Antifa are free to beat and pillage and the cops watch.
Do I have that right?

No. You must watch cable news

....which there are LOT less [ minuscule ] compared to blacks murdering/raping/robbing blacks

Whites are murdered/raped and robbed mainly by other whites, but you love to ignore that fact.

.....you make no sense--the point is, you should be more worried about and hate other blacks more than cops--the facts PROVE it!!

AND--AND--Chauvin was not a rogue/crooked cop..it appears he restrained him the wrong way--AND Floyd INITIATED the problem...it's not like Chauvin said ''let's go get us a n****r''''--no where close to that

.....you make no sense--the point is, you should be more worried about and hate other blacks more than cops--the facts PROVE it!!

Black folks have never done me any harm, but I have been harassed by the police on numerous occasions.

AND--AND--Chauvin was not a rogue/crooked cop..it appears he restrained him the wrong way--AND Floyd INITIATED the problem...it's not like Chauvin said ''let's go get us a n****r''''--no where close to that

You would know a FACT if it hit you in the ass and this dumb ass post pretty much proves it.

Forum List

Back