Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

lighten up... you don't have to kiss a homosexuals ass to accept their lifestyle.

[ame=http://youtu.be/rXJX6DyQm6U]Simpsons-gay republican.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

how is having principles and standing behind them a hateful thing. Sorry dude, but the hate always comes from you lefities who are determined to hate and destroy anyone who dares disagree with you leftist/marxist agenda.

Ironic post of the thread.

When those ‘principles’ seek to deny citizens their equal protection rights, that is a hateful thing.

The only thing ‘lefties’ hate is the ignorance and animus exhibited toward same-sex couples by the right.

wrong again, I believe that same sex couples should have equal civil rights---in fact, they already do. I do not believe that a state, church, or federal government should be forced to sanction gay marriages.

and be honest, you hate me for thinking that way, you want to force me to change my mind------but you never will. so fuck off.

Obviously you don’t understand.

The 14th Amendment requires the states to allow all persons in that state equal protection of (equal access to) all the laws of that state, including marriage law, absent a compelling reason and pursuant to a legitimate legislative end.

Measures prohibiting same-sex couples from accessing marriage law fail in that regard.

To seek to deny same-sex couples their equal protection rights without a rational basis predicated solely on animus toward same-sex couples is indeed hateful, whether intended to be hateful or not.

And yet again: 14th Amendment jurisprudence does not apply to private persons or organizations.

That you do not believe that a state or the federal government should be compelled to obey the 14th Amendment and allow same-sex couples access to marriage law is thankfully irrelevant and merely exhibits your ignorance of, or contempt for, the Constitution and its case law.

No one is going to attempt to change your mind, as it’s clearly encased in a concrete block of partisan ignorance and hate.

Those of us who believe in the Constitution and its promise of equality and freedom for all Americans will continue to fight you and your efforts to deny that promise to the LGBT community, and any other American attacked by the social right seeking his own personal liberty.

You're not calling out anyone DUMMY.. You're telling people what they are allowed to believe in and what they can and cannot say.. IT'S FUCKING fascist and totally LEFTIST.. so lie in it, roll in shit with pigs you become one.. Sick of your melodramatic lectures anyhow.

Excuse me but did he address you personally in his O/P? No, he didn't. Your screen name isn't anywhere in his post. Sounds like you're the one with the problem.

She just gets testy when her right to insist that her party hate fags is challenged

No, she gets "testy" when she feels like one of her own is caving to political correctness, it is part of the reason the left has won so often. They have tried for years to guilt the right into submission. I understand why she is upset

Guilting us into being silent will be the death of freedom.

I am not buying into a false guilt trip.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

How bout you let people pick and choose what battles they want to fight instead of dictating to us?

DUMBASS!

You're not calling out anyone DUMMY.. You're telling people what they are allowed to believe in and what they can and cannot say.. IT'S FUCKING fascist and totally LEFTIST.. so lie in it, roll in shit with pigs you become one.. Sick of your melodramatic lectures anyhow.

Excuse me but did he address you personally in his O/P? No, he didn't. Your screen name isn't anywhere in his post. Sounds like you're the one with the problem.

She just gets testy when her right to insist that her party hate fags is challenged

Who insisted that the GOP hates fags (your words, not mine, but I did correct your grammar, again), other than the left? There's a big difference between not accepting homosexuality and hating a person... I mean we know this is part and parcel of the left these days... you're either with us or fuck off.
:lol:

What's your fucking problem?? Why do you always think you can start threads preaching to conservatives about what they're allowed to believe, and what's off fucking limits according to you? Why don't you mind your own damn biznez for once, worry about your girlfriend or wife who collects welfare which almost caused you to leave her.. blah blah blah.. STFU already Gramps.. DAMN

You sound like Bloomberg telling people what to do.. Get over yourself!

Because if I can't call out my own I have no business bitching at the other side. I'm not a fucking drone. If you don't like it find the ignore feature and utilize it.

lol

Fascist and leftist – that’s quite a feat.

USMB has definitely got the best KrazyKons on any message board.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

How bout you let people pick and choose what battles they want to fight instead of dictating to us?

DUMBASS!

Woe unto the rightwing heretic…

What's your fucking problem?? Why do you always think you can start threads preaching to conservatives about what they're allowed to believe, and what's off fucking limits according to you? Why don't you mind your own damn biznez for once, worry about your girlfriend or wife who collects welfare which almost caused you to leave her.. blah blah blah.. STFU already Gramps.. DAMN

You sound like Bloomberg telling people what to do.. Get over yourself!

Because if I can't call out my own I have no business bitching at the other side. I'm not a fucking drone. If you don't like it find the ignore feature and utilize it.

You are preaching a party line. Party line is make the tents roof bigger, and to throw out the old principals for the new ones so the party can take their 8 year turn to fuck up the country. The fact that you have to qualify your statement by professing your rightwingness says all one needs to know about you.

Yes, by all means, retain the old ‘principles’ of hate, ignorance, divisiveness, demagoguery, and wedge issues – they’ve worked so well for the GOP thus far.

how is having principles and standing behind them a hateful thing. Sorry dude, but the hate always comes from you lefities who are determined to hate and destroy anyone who dares disagree with you leftist/marxist agenda.

Ironic post of the thread.

When those ‘principles’ seek to deny citizens their equal protection rights, that is a hateful thing.

The only thing ‘lefties’ hate is the ignorance and animus exhibited toward same-sex couples by the right.

wrong again, I believe that same sex couples should have equal civil rights---in fact, they already do. I do not believe that a state, church, or federal government should be forced to sanction gay marriages.

and be honest, you hate me for thinking that way, you want to force me to change my mind------but you never will. so fuck off.

Yes, good thing the state and federal are not forced to sanction gay marriages. Equality is a wonderful thing.

Last edited:

Who insisted that the GOP hates fags (your words, not mine, but I did correct your grammar, again), other than the left? There's a big difference between not accepting homosexuality and hating a person... I mean we know this is part and parcel of the left these days... you're either with us or fuck off.

LOL! Don't attempt to blame the left for the right's own sins. The right decided they hated the gays along with the chorus right leaning Christos. And you would have to be a low information righty not to know your own hateful bigoted history. For once in your life accept responsibility for your own partys actions.

LOL! Don't attempt to blame the left for the right's own sins. The right decided they hated the gays along with the chorus right leaning Christos. And you would have to be a low information righty not to know your own hateful bigoted history. For once in your life accept responsibility for your own partys actions.

Oh, so what was the left thinking when they blamed Bush for everything?

No, I believe hate is the correct term

Otherwise they would allow them to go about their lives without constant harassment...

No......you cannot serve your country
No.......you cannot marry the person you love

Hate seems the only logical explanation

Hate.. hate exists on both sides. But I see more of it from the left... Black guy becomes a Republican, he becomes an Uncle Tom. Woman becomes a Republican, she is a sell out. Democrat becomes a Christian, he is a bigot.

See where I'm going with this?

Repost of the links that apparently didn't work except in the first post:

Now they work, if anyone has make comments please look at these and repeat there are a whole bunch of posts.

1. Law

2. Law Suit 1

3. Law Suit 2

Last edited:
Hate.. hate exists on both sides. But I see more of it from the left... Black guy becomes a Republican, he becomes an Uncle Tom. Woman becomes a Republican, she is a sell out. Democrat becomes a Christian, he is a bigot.

Rightwing whine fest?

Yea....seen it before

the most rabid hate is always on the left as the mode of thinking is - I know better what is good for everybody, including YOU and if you don't want that - YOU are a bigot and I will force you to do it anyway.

No, I believe hate is the correct term

Otherwise they would allow them to go about their lives without constant harassment...

No......you cannot serve your country
No.......you cannot marry the person you love

Hate seems the only logical explanation

Yes, you could always serve your country just keep your proclivities to yourself and other interested parties.

Yes, you could always marry. And if not marrying someone of another sex then your marriage would be whatever you want it to be. You don't need the state's permission to commit to another person.

…and of course the left sees more of it on the right.

The difference is we don’t see anyone on the left advocating same-sex couples be denied their equal protection rights; we don’t see the left advocating homosexual acts be criminalized; we don’t see the left advocating immigrants be denied their due process rights; and we don’t see the left advocating Islam be ‘banned, denying Muslims their First Amendment rights – all motivated solely by hate.

Forum List

Back