Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.

Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.

If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

Government shouldn't even be involved this far into the personal lives of the citizenry. A definition of marriage shouldn't be something we rely on the government for. Arguing to keep government in defining marriage only means that the meaning of marriage will eventually become as convoluted as owning a firearm. Shall not be infringed is being tread upon, so why not the definition of marriage? Marriage should be run by the clergy of the various faiths and not overwatched by bearacrats.

So that is not a "right". That is simply a privilege under that state. A right is not a state-by-state privilege. It is universal across all 50 states and cannot be denied.

Not true. A privilege is something that can be earned, and can be taken away (driving is a good example).

Selling a gun at a garage sale in my state for example-cannot be taken away (unless your civil rights have been restricted from being a felon).

Yes it can. It can absolutely be taken away. How dumb are you to make such an outrageous claim? With one stroke of a pen by your state legislators and that privilege is gone. Would you like to try again?

With one stroke of a pen by federal legislators the 2nd can be taken away......what's your point?

They certainly did have hand guns when the Constitution was written. They were pistols.

There is no Constitutional right to marry. The Constitution is a limit on government power and a protection of individual liberty. Unless you intend to marry yourself there is no individual right to marry and certainly no right to marry whoever you want no matter how much you might love them.

If there was a right to marry, an individual would be deprived of a basic fundamental right simply by not finding a partner. Individuals are prohibited from marrying those they love every day. No matter how desperately they love them. Marriage is not an entitlement.

Pistols were not like they are today. So....tell us, how do we know that the Founders meant our handguns when they said "arms"?

We don't.

Which is why we have a Supreme Court.

When is Obama going to send a bill to become law banning hand-guns? Never. Why? Political Suicide.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.

Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.

If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

Government shouldn't even be involved this far into the personal lives of the citizenry. A definition of marriage shouldn't be something we rely on the government for. Arguing to keep government in defining marriage only means that the meaning of marriage will eventually become as convoluted as owning a firearm. Shall not be infringed is being tread upon, so why not the definition of marriage? Marriage should be run by the clergy of the various faiths and not overwatched by bearacrats.

What have you done to get government out of marriage?

Not true. A privilege is something that can be earned, and can be taken away (driving is a good example).

Selling a gun at a garage sale in my state for example-cannot be taken away (unless your civil rights have been restricted from being a felon).

Yes it can. It can absolutely be taken away. How dumb are you to make such an outrageous claim? With one stroke of a pen by your state legislators and that privilege is gone. Would you like to try again?

With one stroke of a pen by federal legislators the 2nd can be taken away......what's your point?

No it can't stupid. Removing my second amendment rights would require an amendment to the U.S. Constitution. That requires 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate, 3/4 of the states, and the presidents signature.

So we've established you know nothing about rights, nothing about state privileges, and nothing about the U.S. Constitution. Remind me again why you keep commenting on things you know nothing about?

Everything I can. Unfortunately, lazy, greedy liberal parasites like you keep insisting that government climb into your bed with you and your partner. You demand that they recognize and celebrate your homosexuality, you demand that they pay for your birth control, you demand that they pay for your healthcare when you contract AIDS and other STD's.... :bang3:

They certainly did have hand guns when the Constitution was written. They were pistols.

There is no Constitutional right to marry. The Constitution is a limit on government power and a protection of individual liberty. Unless you intend to marry yourself there is no individual right to marry and certainly no right to marry whoever you want no matter how much you might love them.

If there was a right to marry, an individual would be deprived of a basic fundamental right simply by not finding a partner. Individuals are prohibited from marrying those they love every day. No matter how desperately they love them. Marriage is not an entitlement.

Pistols were not like they are today. So....tell us, how do we know that the Founders meant our handguns when they said "arms"?

We don't.

When is Obama going to send a bill to become law banning hand-guns? Never. Why? Political Suicide.

Exactly, Samson. THe Supreme Court interpretes what the Constitution means...and there have been several Supreme Court decisions making it clear that marriage is a fundamental right.

Everything I can.

Whining on a message board isn't really all that effective, you know.

Unfortunately, lazy, greedy liberal parasites like you keep insisting that government climb into your bed with you and your partner.

Parasite? I served my country for 21 years....what have YOU done for your country? Share with us.

You demand that they recognize and celebrate your homosexuality,

Um no, just equal rights under the law...how horrible is that?

you demand that they pay for your birth control,

Wait....what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you demand that they pay for your healthcare when you contract AIDS and other STD's.... :bang3:
You have a greater chance of getting AIDS and STDs than I do....maybe you are right, I don't want to pay for your healthcare....especially the mental health care you so desperately need.

Last edited:
The SCOTUS disagrees with you (on more than one occasion).

Now now...Rottie knows so much more than the Supreme Court.

On this issue (the power of the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution) - your goddamn right I do.

I'll make you ladies a deal right here and now. If you can provide the article and section of the Constitution which authorizes the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution (or even rule on the Constitution itself), I'll leave USMB and I will never come back.

Can't do it? Yeah, I didn't think so...:eusa_whistle:

As usual, you prove yourself to be a complete fucking moron.

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a right ... according to your idiocy, it's not a right since "the pursuit of Happiness" is found nowhere in the Constitution.

"Abolishing" the government and instituting a new one if the government destroys the above rights is also a right of the people. But again, not according to you since that is also absent from the Constitution.

On this issue (the power of the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution) - your goddamn right I do.

I'll make you ladies a deal right here and now. If you can provide the article and section of the Constitution which authorizes the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution (or even rule on the Constitution itself), I'll leave USMB and I will never come back.

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a right ... according to your idiocy, it's not a right since "the pursuit of Happiness" is found nowhere in the Constitution.

"Abolishing" the government and instituting a new one if the government destroys the above rights is also a right of the people. But again, not according to you since that is also absent from the Constitution.

I'm still laughing over Rottie whining about gay Americans getting free birth control. :lol:

Hey you just give it there gramps. And make sure you tell every Imam and every Muslim in America to go fuck themselves on this issue as well.

Give er!!!!!!!!!! You go Gramps! Just run down to your local mosque and tell them they are fucked up . Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. Tell them they are fucked up at the mosque.

Let me know when I can put money on whether or not you make it back to post to me.

:lol:

I am so mother trucking sick to death of being slammed for a belief based on my religion. Now if you don't believe in it gramps that's cool, but get the fuck out of my face.

Last edited:

We don't.

Exactly, Samson. THe Supreme Court interpretes what the Constitution means...and there have been several Supreme Court decisions making it clear that marriage is a fundamental right.

[MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] - you can't keep spewing your profound ignorance like this. It's simply not right to spread misinformation. Either cite the article and section of the Constitution which states that the U.S. Constitution is open for "interpretation" and that the Supreme Court is the body charged with making that interpretation, or shut the fuck up. I'm embarassed for you that you're this ignorant but not humble enough to remain quiet and hide your ignorance.

Last edited:

I'm still laughing over Rottie whining about gay Americans getting free birth control. :lol:

Hey - you're the idiots demanding it. Apparently it took me quoting you morons for you to see just how utterly ridiculous you Dumbocrats sound...? :dunno:

Parasite? I served my country for 21 years....

....maybe you are right, I don't want to pay for your healthcare....especially the mentle health care you so desperately need.

Maybe you should have served your country for 4 years and then used the G.I. Bill to educate yourself for the next for years? :dunno: Just say'n...

It's spelled mental sweetie - and even a first grader knows how to spell that word

No it can't stupid. Removing my second amendment rights would require an amendment to the U.S. Constitution. That requires 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate, 3/4 of the states, and the presidents signature.

So we've established you know nothing about rights, nothing about state privileges, and nothing about the U.S. Constitution. Remind me again why you keep commenting on things you know nothing about?

Actually, the president has nothing to do with constitutional amendments. The only president to sign one was Lincoln with the Thirteenth Amendment, and that was symbolic.

Unfortunately our constitutional rights are only as meaningful as our political will to defend them. That's why I personally come down on the side of personal liberty, whether it be gun rights, free speech, or reproductive rights. If you really care about gun rights, I think it wise to be sensitive to the rights involved in other issues and build coalitions of mutual support against those who think they know enough to make those decisions for everyone else.

The SCOTUS disagrees with you (on more than one occasion).

I know you won't leave, but just for the sake of [once again] making an ass of you ... of course the Constitution grants the Supreme court the power to rule on the Constitution itself ...

Article III.

Section. 1.

The judicial Power of the United States shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

Section. 2.

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;-- between a State and Citizens of another State,--between Citizens of different States,--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.​

Parasite? I served my country for 21 years....

....maybe you are right, I don't want to pay for your healthcare....especially the mentle health care you so desperately need.

Maybe you should have served your country for 4 years and then used the G.I. Bill to educate yourself for the next for (sic) years? :dunno: Just say'n...

It's spelled mental sweetie - and even a first grader knows how to spell that word
Now that's funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As usual, [MENTION=33829]Faun[/MENTION] illustrates his profound ignorance (I swear, this girl couldn't figure out how to get a glass of water without help).

Article IV jackass: “The right of the people to be secure in their persons”

That completely covers your right to life and liberty. As far as the pursuit of happiness - well, the entire fucking Constitution is about keeping the government out of your life stupid. Since they are not allowed to interfere with your business, that pretty much covers that whole pursuit of happiness thing. Sadly, Dumbocrat parasites like you are working hard to make sure the government controls everyone's life and thus eliminating that pursuit of happiness thing.

Forum List

Back