Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Pistols were not like they are today. So....tell us, how do we know that the Founders meant our handguns when they said "arms"?

We don't.

Which is why we have a Supreme Court.

When is Obama going to send a bill to become law banning hand-guns? Never. Why? Political Suicide.

Exactly, Samson. THe Supreme Court interpretes what the Constitution means...and there have been several Supreme Court decisions making it clear that marriage is a fundamental right.

Which one clearly says that Queers can be married?

Now now...Rottie knows so much more than the Supreme Court.

On this issue (the power of the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution) - your goddamn right I do.

I'll make you ladies a deal right here and now. If you can provide the article and section of the Constitution which authorizes the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution (or even rule on the Constitution itself), I'll leave USMB and I will never come back.

Can't do it? Yeah, I didn't think so...:eusa_whistle:

I know you won't leave, but just for the sake of [once again] making an ass of you ... of course the Constitution grants the Supreme court the power to rule on the Constitution itself ...

Article III.

Section. 1.

The judicial Power of the United States shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

Section. 2.

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;-- between a State and Citizens of another State,--between Citizens of different States,--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.​

And [MENTION=33829]Faun[/MENTION] continues to humiliate himself. Where does it say rule interpret the Constitution itself?!? It doesn't you fuck'n moron. :lol:

The part you highlighted says the judicial power extends to all cases in law and equity under the Constitution. Not the Constitution itself.

Game over. Thanks for playing.

:dance:

Parasite? I served my country for 21 years....

....maybe you are right, I don't want to pay for your healthcare....especially the mentle health care you so desperately need.

Maybe you should have served your country for 4 years and then used the G.I. Bill to educate yourself for the next for (sic) years? :dunno: Just say'n...

It's spelled mental sweetie - and even a first grader knows how to spell that word
Now that's funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hit the "U" stupid - it just didn't take on the touch screen... Want to try again?

Maybe you should have served your country for 4 years and then used the G.I. Bill to educate yourself for the next for (sic) years? :dunno: Just say'n...

It's spelled mental sweetie - and even a first grader knows how to spell that word
Now that's funny!

I hit the "U" stupid - it just didn't take on the touch screen... Want to try again?

You just got murked. Lol

Really you did it to yourself. Is ok though cause no one likes a grammar Nazi

I think you guys are too hard on Bodecea simply because she is a liberal gay. At the same time she isn't smart enough to stop responding in this thread because she is taking it all personally.

I really wish this thread would just die. It seems to have brought out the worst in too many of us.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

Glad to have you aboard as I have been preaching this for a very long time now.
Only a dumb ass conservative spends half a second on the gay boogeyman issue.
Let them marry and be miserable like the rest of us.

On this issue (the power of the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution) - your goddamn right I do.

I'll make you ladies a deal right here and now. If you can provide the article and section of the Constitution which authorizes the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution (or even rule on the Constitution itself), I'll leave USMB and I will never come back.

As usual, you prove yourself to be a complete fucking moron.

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a right ... according to your idiocy, it's not a right since "the pursuit of Happiness" is found nowhere in the Constitution.

"Abolishing" the government and instituting a new one if the government destroys the above rights is also a right of the people. But again, not according to you since that is also absent from the Constitution.

As usual, [MENTION=33829]Faun[/MENTION] illustrates his profound ignorance (I swear, this girl couldn't figure out how to get a glass of water without help).

Article IV jackass: “The right of the people to be secure in their persons”

That completely covers your right to life and liberty. As far as the pursuit of happiness - well, the entire fucking Constitution is about keeping the government out of your life stupid. Since they are not allowed to interfere with your business, that pretty much covers that whole pursuit of happiness thing. Sadly, Dumbocrat parasites like you are working hard to make sure the government controls everyone's life and thus eliminating that pursuit of happiness thing.

Holyfuckingshit ... you are even more rightarded than I gave you credit for ...

Faun: "according to your idiocy, it's not a right since "the pursuit of Happiness" is found nowhere in the Constitution."

dumbfuckingretard: "As far as the pursuit of happiness - well, the entire fucking Constitution is about keeping the government out of your life stupid"

dumbfuckingretard, that's your interpretation, but you've clearly demonstrated, you're too rightarded to render an interpretation. Still, "the pursuit of happiness" is not a right defined in the Constitution, which according to the idiocy you're espousing here, means it's not a right.

Last edited:

I know you won't leave, but just for the sake of [once again] making an ass of you ... of course the Constitution grants the Supreme court the power to rule on the Constitution itself ...

Article III.

Section. 1.

The judicial Power of the United States shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

Section. 2.

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;-- between a State and Citizens of another State,--between Citizens of different States,--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.​

And [MENTION=33829]Faun[/MENTION] continues to humiliate himself. Where does it say rule interpret the Constitution itself?!? It doesn't you fuck'n moron. :lol:

The part you highlighted says the judicial power extends to all cases in law and equity under the Constitution. Not the Constitution itself.

Game over. Thanks for playing.

:dance:

I know you're a "special" kind of stupid, ChoadBreath, but you don't get to alter your words after you're shown to be the imbecile you are. Your original offer wasn't based on "rule interpret," as you now defend ... you said ...

If you can provide the article and section of the Constitution which authorizes the Supreme Court to alter the Constitution (or even rule on the Constitution itself), I'll leave USMB and I will never come back.​

I showed you were the Constitution gives the Supreme Court the power to rule on the Constitution itself.

Now be gone, as you said you would.

:lol::lol::lol:

Now that's funny!

Yeah, sure ya did, rightard. Your device just malfunctioned.

:lol::lol::lol:

We don't.

When is Obama going to send a bill to become law banning hand-guns? Never. Why? Political Suicide.

Exactly, Samson. THe Supreme Court interpretes what the Constitution means...and there have been several Supreme Court decisions making it clear that marriage is a fundamental right.

[MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] - you can't keep spewing your profound ignorance like this. It's simply not right to spread misinformation. Either cite the article and section of the Constitution which states that the U.S. Constitution is open for "interpretation" and that the Supreme Court is the body charged with making that interpretation, or shut the fuck up. I'm embarassed for you that you're this ignorant but not humble enough to remain quiet and hide your ignorance.
So...you cannot have it both ways...either the Supreme Court interprets the Constitution when there are questions or they do not. Which is it?

We don't.

Which one clearly says that Queers can be married?

Most rulings are citing the 14th amendment....but you knew that.

....maybe you are right, I don't want to pay for your healthcare....especially the mentle health care you so desperately need.

Maybe you should have served your country for 4 years and then used the G.I. Bill to educate yourself for the next for years? :dunno: Just say'n...

Thank you for the correction to my typo...I would go back and correct it. So...let me ask again, since you didn't answer....when have you ever served others/this country in some way? Or has it all been take, take, take with you?

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a right ... according to your idiocy, it's not a right since "the pursuit of Happiness" is found nowhere in the Constitution.

"Abolishing" the government and instituting a new one if the government destroys the above rights is also a right of the people. But again, not according to you since that is also absent from the Constitution.

I'm still laughing over Rottie whining about gay Americans getting free birth control. :lol:

Hey - you're the idiots demanding it. Apparently it took me quoting you morons for you to see just how utterly ridiculous you Dumbocrats sound...? :dunno:

Even better.....Rottie thinks gay Americans are demanding free birth control :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and he just doubled down on it. :lmao:

Yes it can. It can absolutely be taken away. How dumb are you to make such an outrageous claim? With one stroke of a pen by your state legislators and that privilege is gone. Would you like to try again?

With one stroke of a pen by federal legislators the 2nd can be taken away......what's your point?

No it can't stupid. Removing my second amendment rights would require an amendment to the U.S. Constitution. That requires 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate, 3/4 of the states, and the presidents signature.

So we've established you know nothing about rights, nothing about state privileges, and nothing about the U.S. Constitution. Remind me again why you keep commenting on things you know nothing about?

The president does NOT ratify a Constitutional amendment into law

Remind me again why you keep commenting on things you know nothing about?

Oh and how are the Senate and House not federal legislators again?

And you called me stupid? This was so easy. :lol:

With one stroke of a pen by federal legislators the 2nd can be taken away......what's your point?

No it can't stupid. Removing my second amendment rights would require an amendment to the U.S. Constitution. That requires 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate, 3/4 of the states, and the presidents signature.

So we've established you know nothing about rights, nothing about state privileges, and nothing about the U.S. Constitution. Remind me again why you keep commenting on things you know nothing about?

Yes - I called you stupid because you insist on referring to a state privilege as a "right" and because you ignorantly claimed that a federal employee can admend the Constitution when it takes 2/3 of both chambers and 3/4 of the states (hint: state is not federal).

Maybe you should have served your country for 4 years and then used the G.I. Bill to educate yourself for the next for years? :dunno: Just say'n...

Thank you for the correction to my typo...I would go back and correct it. So...let me ask again, since you didn't answer....when have you ever served others/this country in some way? Or has it all been take, take, take with you?

First, my list of serving would take far too long to post and you (like Dumbocrats always do) would just claim it's not true anyway. So I won't waste my time.

Second, I've never taken anything. I produce and I earn. I leave the whole parasite thing to your side of the aisle.

Yes - I called you stupid because you insist on referring to a state privilege as a "right" and because you ignorantly claimed that a federal employee can admend the Constitution when it takes 2/3 of both chambers and 3/4 of the states (hint: state is not federal).

Why are you still posting here, ChoadBreath? You said you'd leave this forum forever if you could be shown where the Constitution grants the U.S. Supreme Court the power to rule on the Constitution itself.

I showed you, so why are you still here?

Begone, loser! :lol:

I think you guys are too hard on Bodecea simply because she is a liberal gay. At the same time she isn't smart enough to stop responding in this thread because she is taking it all personally.

I really wish this thread would just die. It seems to have brought out the worst in too many of us.

Hey, you're the asshole who started it (and in the process, exposed yourself as another liberal RINO). You're the one willing to bend over on your hands and knees out of desperation.

Sorry - the rest of us actually have a backbone and refuse to bend on integrity and principle.

As usual, [MENTION=33829]Faun[/MENTION] illustrates his profound ignorance (I swear, this girl couldn't figure out how to get a glass of water without help).

Article IV jackass: “The right of the people to be secure in their persons”

That completely covers your right to life and liberty. As far as the pursuit of happiness - well, the entire fucking Constitution is about keeping the government out of your life stupid. Since they are not allowed to interfere with your business, that pretty much covers that whole pursuit of happiness thing. Sadly, Dumbocrat parasites like you are working hard to make sure the government controls everyone's life and thus eliminating that pursuit of happiness thing.

Holyfuckingshit ... you are even more rightarded than I gave you credit for ...

Faun: "according to your idiocy, it's not a right since "the pursuit of Happiness" is found nowhere in the Constitution."

dumbfuckingretard: "As far as the pursuit of happiness - well, the entire fucking Constitution is about keeping the government out of your life stupid"

dumbfuckingretard, that's your interpretation, but you've clearly demonstrated, you're too rightarded to render an interpretation. Still, "the pursuit of happiness" is not a right defined in the Constitution, which according to the idiocy you're espousing here, means it's not a right.

Fauny can't take being owned (which means you'd think she would go away). The entire Constitution is about keeping the government out of your life. So please explain to me where and how you are prevented from "pursuing happiness".

By the way - what happened to your narrative on no right to life or freedom? :lol:

Forum List

Back