RINO Dares To Say Publicly: I Am Not Afraid Of Trump

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Adam Kinzinger says he isn’t scared of President Trump -- If someone wants to primary me then do it — they've tried to do it every year. But, in my view, what matters is not whether I win or lose. Obviously I want to win, but it's can you look at yourself in the mirror,” Kinzinger told The Hill in an interview. I’m not even convinced I'm even going to run again next year because this is what happens,” he added."

Boy, you really told him Adam!

Fact of the matter is, it isn't Trump you should be afraid, it's republican voters who have been increasingly ratcheted up for the past 20 or 30 years..From Newt Gingrich in the 90's to Bush and Rove, to the Tea Party to now Trump...and the direction isn't to be more moderate after Trump, it is to be even more batshit crazy....

"Adam Kinzinger says he isn’t scared of President Trump -- If someone wants to primary me then do it — they've tried to do it every year. But, in my view, what matters is not whether I win or lose. Obviously I want to win, but it's can you look at yourself in the mirror,” Kinzinger told The Hill in an interview. I’m not even convinced I'm even going to run again next year because this is what happens,” he added."

Fact of the matter is, it isn't Trump you should be afraid, it's republican voters who have been increasingly ratcheted up for the past 20 or 30 years..From Newt Gingrich in the 90's to Bush and Rove, to the Tea Party to now Trump...and the direction isn't to be more moderate after Trump, it is to be even more batshit crazy....

This coming from the party of "Defund the Police" and "Boys can change to girls"

The millennial generation males at 50% will never get married. Be afraid.

Are you liberals getting behind Rep. Kinzinger , or are you guys throwing him under the bus? He's doing his best to pander to you- are his efforts in vain?

This coming from the party of "Defund the Police" and "Boys can change to girls"
But I thought Kamala was a cop and Biden was gonna lock up 918173776726 million black people because of something from 1994 or something...

You Trumpers sure do have some bipolar messaging...

Now back to the point of the OP, your final position is to deflect..correct?

Are you liberals getting behind Rep. Kinzinger , or are you guys throwing him under the bus? He's doing his best to pander to you- are his efforts in vain?
Maybe you missed the part where liberals predicted this 20 years ago??

But I will say it again for you.....After Trump, there is no "let's be more moderate and less batshit crazy" -- after Trump, there will be "If only we were more batshit crazy"

But I thought Kamala was a cop and Biden was gonna lock up 918173776726 million black people because of something from 1994 or something...

They are panderers, nothing more. All of Kamala's get tough on crime crap was swept under the rug, same as Biden's views from the 90's on it.

Progs like some types of cops, they like political cops.

Maybe you missed the part where liberals predicted this 20 years ago??

But I will say it again for you.....After Trump, there is no "let's be more moderate and less batshit crazy" -- after Trump, there will be "If only we were more batshit crazy"
Kumalot did lock up thousands of Blacks for minor offenses like marijuana possession, but hey, she's got that D in front of her name which magically washes everything away and makes her a social justice warrior.

The GOP is in fear of trump supporters if they mention that Donald lost. Party unity personified.

He is a dying breed in the GOP thankfully. Sooner he is gone the better, just another neocon clown

The Iraq war vet opposed the drawdown of troops in Iraq and withdrawal from Afghanistan, as well as Trump’s indifference to NATO.
he supports gun registration
He is also anti free speech.

Someone LEGIT PLEASE primary this piece of shit.

He is a dying breed in the GOP thankfully. Sooner he is gone the better, just another neocon clown

The Iraq war vet opposed the drawdown of troops in Iraq and withdrawal from Afghanistan, as well as Trump’s indifference to NATO.

and just think.....I opposed the Iraq war before it became "trendy"

As did I. I was NEVER for it. Unfortunately there are still some in the GOP that need to be purged, Kinzinger, Cheney, Romney all come to mind.

As did I. I was NEVER for it. Unfortunately there are still some in the GOP that need to be purged, Kinzinger, Cheney, Romney all come to mind.
So were the "liberals" right about there not being WMD's and Saddam not being behind 9/11?

Because I remember them being called terrorists and traitors for basically having the same opinions 18 years ago that many Trumpers have today....

Too little, too late. These cowards are a disgrace for being afraid of the buffoon in the White House.

republican voters who have been increasingly ratcheted up for the past 20 or 30 years..From Newt Gingrich in the 90's to Bush and Rove, to the Tea Party to now Trump...

I must have missed all the people who have been hospitalized and killed by violent roving mobs led by Newt, Karl and the rest! Any pictures?

Biden had his hands in a crime bill and with domestic abuse. Both of these are outdated. A lot of people have suffered through these two issues. Somehow Trump got the blame for things that have been going on for near a half century with Biden's fingerprints all over it.

So were the "liberals" right about there not being WMD's and Saddam not being behind 9/11?

Because I remember them being called terrorists and traitors for basically having the same opinions 18 years ago that many Trumpers have today....
Liberals? Hillary and Biden were right there cheering it on with 90% or more of the GOP.

Among the Senate yeses were, of course, former VP Joe Biden, former Secretary of State and presidential candidate John Kerry, and former Secretary of State and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Democrats are desperately seeking Republicans to point to who will validate their fraud.

Those who seek the praise of evil people are evil themselves.

They are panderers, nothing more. All of Kamala's get tough on crime crap was swept under the rug, same as Biden's views from the 90's on it.

Progs like some types of cops, they like political cops.
and still....

Us "progs" continue to be on the right side of history over and over again....

Look at how long it took you reactionary goofs to stop calling people who opposed going into Iraq; traitors and terrorists -- to now pretending you were against that war all along....you get no brownie points for being right about something 10 or 20 yrs after me

I'm not scared of him either. I just wish he'd stop sending those peeing Russian School girls over here. They smell.

Forum List

Back