Riot Approval from the Media..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Why does the liberal media expect, seemingly approve and kinda push for African Americans going on a shopping spree/riot and hate fest if multiracial Zimmerman is acquitted?

On what are you basing this outlandish claim?

How has "the media" expected, approved, or pushed for rioting?

If anything, I'm seeing conservatives pushing the "riot" meme, not "the media".

:eusa_eh:

I make my observations and present my opinion, much like you have I imagine...:argue:

Why does the liberal media expect, seemingly approve and kinda push for African Americans going on a shopping spree/riot and hate fest if multiracial Zimmerman is acquitted?

You made a statement about what the "liberal" media is supposed to have stated. Now back that statement up. Where was it stated, and who stated it. Otherwise your opinion is just the whacked out blathering of a racist.

The "mainstream" news is there to manufacture crises and negative "currents," it does not exist to inform.

Furthermore, every legitimate news source (that remains), needs to do a lot of educated guessing in their reporting because EVERYTHING is classified. Seriously, when I see political hacks rip on legitimate news sources because they got a few factoids wrong, or failed to connect the dots, I get so pissed. The political hacks should be RIPPING the government for classifying everything and making it a near insurmountable task to investigate the government.

You made a statement about what the "liberal" media is supposed to have stated. Now back that statement up. Where was it stated, and who stated it. Otherwise your opinion is just the whacked out blathering of a racist.

Did I...actually...

I was under the impression I was presenting my opinion based on my personal observations.

btw...try to keep your cool, you sound like "shiver up the pant leg" Mathews.

(He's good ar pulling out the "race card" when desperate also...)

Last edited:
So we have a couple of whackaloons that do not like the free press. Given that almost all the people that own the media are conservatives, you would think they would be happy. However, they are displeased because they are not "Conseveratives", that is, completely whacked out.

So we have a couple of whackaloons that do not like the free press. Given that almost all the people that own the media are conservatives, you would think they would be happy. However, they are displeased because they are not "Conseveratives", that is, completely whacked out.

Yup, we sound whacked out and you're under perfect control..:razz:

What a steaming load of racist nonsense this thread is.

And the rationalization the author it gives us for posting it?

I was presenting my opinion based on my personal observations.

No supporting observations are actually posted, of course, but this propagandist didn't expect his nonsensical post to be challenged.

Pathetic!

I haven't heard anyone in the media say anything such thing. Not even people you'd expect to say this sort of thing, like Al Sharpton. (And seriously, does Al have cancer or something, he really looks unhealthy.)

I do think that if Zimmerman is acquitted, you are going to have a lot of angry people, and justifiably so.

An all white jury gives a white bully a pass for shooting an unarmed black child in the middle of the street?

:eusa_eh:

I make my observations and present my opinion, much like you have I imagine...:argue:

can you provide an example of something you've observed that led you to this conclusion?

What a steaming load of racist nonsense this thread is.

And the rationalization the author it gives us for posting it?

I was presenting my opinion based on my personal observations.

No supporting observations are actually posted, of course, but this propagandist didn't expect his nonsensical post to be challenged.

Pathetic!

:lol:...I seem to have struck a nerve here.

My observation is that the liberal media decided long ago that Zimmerman is guilty..you dispute that?

I was under the impression I was presenting my opinion based on my personal observations.

You might want to re-read your OP. You weren't presenting an opinion, you were asking a question. And your question relies on a premise you have failed to establish.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Low class and chickenshit post... even for you ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bout that,

1. I agree with SirLumpy.....
2. The media wants GZ jailed and homo fucked.
3. But that won't happen, he did the right thing killing that negro thug rapper.
4. The media supports lawlessness, otherwise they would of long ago turned on Bill Ayers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

History often repeats itself, wouldn't you agree?

Conservatives say it over and over then blame someone else for putting the idea out there. I.E. Projection

zimmerman+trayvon+photos+by+media.png

Forum List

Back