Riot Approval from the Media..

This claim is based on what? Thus far, the only people I have seen making this claim are the "Conservatives".

What do the Trayvon supporters mean by their chants of "No Justice, No Peace"..."We want justice, we want justice now, or we are going to turn this country upside down"..."We will not sit still... will not tolerate it, We will stand, we will fight, we want him arrested"..."This is indeed a racial issue, If he don't get arrested, we burn this shit down!"..."Fight the Power!"?

[youtube]QFtEUXDebXQ[/youtube]

If they are indeed doing this, then shame on them. It's the job of the media to report the news... not stir the pot. Lumpy, if you could provide some sort of evidence for the rest of us to verify, that would really help in convincing us. Thanks.

It's just his opinion based on what he's observed, what is ya, ignorant? :razz:

While it is his opinion, what he said may be true. Evidence always helps. If Lumpy provides evidence, his case strengthens.

And if Lumpy doesn't show evidence (so far he hasn't) that means what?

Everyone who threatens violence, murder and mayhem in response to a verdict that doesn't go their way should be arrested for making terrorist threats. They are behaving just like terrorists. Let them be prosecuted as such.

-Jeri

The evidence is all over Twitter and Facebook. They use those sites to advertise where they are going to meet to commit crimes of Mob violence and Twitter and Facebook are giving them the medium in which to get the word out. Not to mention there are many inciting murder and violence including calling for the murder of Zimmerman. Twitter and Facebook should both be sued for not holding all acct holders to the same rules which would include not inciting violence against innocent civilians.

The evidence is all over Twitter and Facebook. They use those sites to advertise where they are going to meet to commit crimes of Mob violence and Twitter and Facebook are giving them the medium in which to get the word out. Not to mention there are many inciting murder and violence including calling for the murder of Zimmerman. Twitter and Facebook should both be sued for not holding all acct holders to the same rules which would include not inciting violence against innocent civilians.

Anyone promoting rioting or murdering Zimmerman should be reprimanded, I agree. I think most (left or right) would also agree.

Everyone who threatens violence, murder and mayhem in response to a verdict that doesn't go their way should be arrested for making terrorist threats. They are behaving just like terrorists. Let them be prosecuted as such.

-Jeri

True - And terrorist don't get a trial, they just get killed or jailed.

The media always tries to rile people up and start crap. Its because of them that hate festers and people get hurt so people who say his garbage should take responsibility. Or take them off the air for poisoning society!

zimmerman+trayvon+photos+by+media.png

Actually, if we saw the current, Zimmerman would be a 300 lbs blob and Trayvon would be a decomposing corpse.

Why does the liberal media expect, seemingly approve and kinda push for African Americans going on a shopping spree/riot and hate fest if multiracial Zimmerman is acquitted?

Because they need something to talk about for their shrieking harpies they have hosting media shows.

Thread reported for violating Zone 2 lofty standards of discourse.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking threads

:lol:..diaper change

Why does the liberal media expect, seemingly approve and kinda push for African Americans going on a shopping spree/riot and hate fest if multiracial Zimmerman is acquitted?

What is the media?
It’s big business.

What does big business try to do?
Make money.

What makes them the most money?
Good ratings.

The media will push anything that will captivate viewers, and what tends to captivate people is violence or the threat of it. There’s no political or racial agenda behind their actions; it’s purely monetary.

That fact certainly doesn't make their actions benign, however. I wish people put values and ethics before $$$'s.

Almost perfect except for this...they all seem to have an agenda nowadays..Mostly straight Walter Cronkite (RIP) style news died long before he did.

If they are indeed doing this, then shame on them. It's the job of the media to report the news... not stir the pot. Lumpy, if you could provide some sort of evidence for the rest of us to verify, that would really help in convincing us. Thanks.

It's just his opinion based on what he's observed, what is ya, ignorant? :razz:

While it is his opinion, what he said may be true. Evidence always helps. If Lumpy provides evidence, his case strengthens.

The thing about it is, generally, I do indeed present facts and figures that are truly valid yet the "donkey's" refuse to drink even when presented with the facts.

For a change I went with my impressions and resulting opinion..then posted

The facts seem to be presenting themselves throughout the thread..not to worry.

Forum List

Back