Rioter Freed Twice By Kamala Harris Faces Federal Gun Charges

This is an extremely misleading headline. I seriously doubt that Harris even knows that this guy exists.

This regime loves their criminals.

The Hoe with her rioters and looters.....................Pedo Joe with his rape gangs on the border.

Do you actually believe this stuff that you write? You know damned well that neither Biden nor Harris has ever indulged in these behaviors. We cannot have a dignified, decent, democratic nation with you and people like you spewing this sort of filth around. Grow up and do your part as a responsible member of the American community.

The Hoe with her rioters and looters.....................Pedo Joe with his rape gangs on the border.

Do you actually believe this stuff that you write? You know damned well that neither Biden nor Harris has ever indulged in these behaviors. We cannot have a dignified, decent, democratic nation with you and people like you spewing this sort of filth around. Grow up and do your part as a responsible member of the American community.
The Hoe bailed this guy out, and Pedo Joe announced he wanted a surge at the border. That resulted directly in these gang rapes.

Blah...puh...blahhh...puh.
Stop it. She was a DA you dumbass mother fucker

The Hoe bailed this guy out, and Pedo Joe announced he wanted a surge at the border. That resulted directly in these gang rapes.

No, neither of them have any connection to the crimes you reference. Again, what are you doing spreading this sort of propaganda? What are you trying to prove? If you don't like Biden and Harris for some reason, remember that we all had to accept trump and pence although they never won the majority vote. You must do the same with Biden and Harris, who did.

Progs love them some Drug infiltrations. Nothing dignified about that.

Progs love them some Drug infiltrations. Nothing dignified about that.

Who are these "progs" who "love" some "drug infiltrations"? You right-wingers make all of these blind and unsupported accusations against some unidentified "they." You fail to acknowledge all of us who have just lived our lives, cared for our families, gone to work each day, paid our taxes. Whom do you purport to represent among us Americans?

This is an extremely misleading headline. I seriously doubt that Harris even knows that this guy exists.
Oh so that’s your narrative. So sad for you.

Yeah. This is my narrative. Show me how Harris knows this guy or had any role in his life.

Meanwhile, I suspect that trump has had ties with such groups as oath keepers and proud boys and that both he and pence have had open ties with renegade "evangelical" "Christians." What have been the ties between trump and pence and such people as frankie graham and jeffress?

Last edited:

Blah...puh...blahhh...puh.
Stop it. She was a DA you dumbass mother fucker

So she was a DA. She also was an AG. You childishly call me a vulgar name, but this doesn't prove anything except your failure to achieve adulthood. You haven't showed that she personally played any role in anything.

Why does she bail out terrorists that she doesn't even know?
Did she personally bail anyone out? I must assume from your comments that trump has been personally involved with the oathkeepers, proud boys, KKK, women's clinic attackers, and other trash.

Did she "bail out terrorists that she doesn't even know"? Describe these personal ties, and tell us how you are privy to this information.

You can also start discussing trump and pence's ties to right-wing terrorist groups.

Did she personally bail anyone out? I must assume from your comments that trump has been personally involved with the oathkeepers, proud boys, KKK, women's clinic attackers, and other trash.
Trump never expressed support for any of those groups, you fucking dumbass.

You're a low IQ easily brainwashed idiot.

Last edited:

No, neither of them have any connection to the crimes you reference. Again, what are you doing spreading this sort of propaganda? What are you trying to prove? If you don't like Biden and Harris for some reason, remember that we all had to accept trump and pence although they never won the majority vote. You must do the same with Biden and Harris, who did.
Ah. Yes. Trump.
I get it. Trump. Pence.
But Hillary! Hillary

Forum List

Back