Rioters attack democratic state senator

This shit is getting OLD, FAST.

This deserves repeating.

Its the key to the 2020 election and why Bite Me is going to be royally schlonged in November.

People are already tired of this Liberal Rioting and disorder.
Now prove they are liberals.

No one was hurt and nothing was damaged when conservatives rose up in the Brooks Brothers "riot" of 2000. Yet every time the libs have a "peaceful protest", people get stomped.
I doubt these people have any political philosphy that could be considered liberalism.

Black Lives Matter isn't a liberal philosophy in your view?
No it is not.. Sorry. The leaders have directly identified themselves as Marxist.

Marxism is an ultraliberal ideology, sorry. This is why Castro was so idolized by leftards for generations.
Marxism is not compatible with Liberalism, one of the main points in opposition is that liberalism advocates for personal property rights whereas Marxism doesn't. Liberalism defends capitalism with reform, Marxism doesn't.

This deserves repeating.

Its the key to the 2020 election and why Bite Me is going to be royally schlonged in November.

No one was hurt and nothing was damaged when conservatives rose up in the Brooks Brothers "riot" of 2000. Yet every time the libs have a "peaceful protest", people get stomped.
I doubt these people have any political philosphy that could be considered liberalism.

Being treated equally and fairly is only a "liberal" philosophy in your eyes?
So conservatives don't want to be treated fairly and equally?
No. I don't want my teeth knocked out.

You're responses on this thread are WACKY.

WATCH OUT!!!!........THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT!!!!.SEE THE HIDEOUS MONSTER YOU CREATED?????
The only monster I created was myself but thanks for playing.....

This deserves repeating.

No it is not.. Sorry. The leaders have directly identified themselves as Marxist.

Marxism is an ultraliberal ideology, sorry. This is why Castro was so idolized by leftards for generations.
Marxism is not compatible with Liberalism, one of the main points in opposition is that liberalism advocates for personal property right where as Marxism doesn't. Liberalism defends capitalism with reform, Marxism doesn't.

Odd. I condemn the abuses of what we call "Capitalism" and I get called all sorts of things including Marxist.

I saw this on the news late night since I live in Wisconsin. They had video of a black idiot in a black hoody walking around with a megaphone and a BASEBALL BAT that followed some people into a States Street bar and was blaring that thing in people's face. When asked to leave he refused. Cops came, and like all the rest now that must have some kind of retarded idea that they can't be arrested, he resisted arrest for disorderly conduct, and that is why the ASS CLOWN RADICAL VIOLENT DEMOCRAT MOB RIOTED.

Democrat mob, I bet they don't vote.
You don’t think democrat activist vote? Lol
When you can clearly identify their voting record we can talk.
Huh
Until you can prove how this mob of people vote, if they do at all, then we can talk..Until then it was an unruly mob of misguided people who wanted a fellow member let out of jail.
They work for the democrats, that’s easily provable
Exactly why this delusional moron thought he could walk up to them and snap pictures like a damn tourist.

Democrats are brain damaged.

This deserves repeating.

Marxism is not compatible with Liberalism, one of the main points in opposition is that liberalism advocates for personal property right where as Marxism doesn't. Liberalism defends capitalism with reform, Marxism doesn't.

Odd. I condemn the abuses of what we call "Capitalism" and I get called all sorts of things including Marxist.
I am sorry, yet these people have avowed themselves to being Marxist in BLM. The majority of these people are anarchist and black nationalist.

I saw this on the news late night since I live in Wisconsin. They had video of a black idiot in a black hoody walking around with a megaphone and a BASEBALL BAT that followed some people into a States Street bar and was blaring that thing in people's face. When asked to leave he refused. Cops came, and like all the rest now that must have some kind of retarded idea that they can't be arrested, he resisted arrest for disorderly conduct, and that is why the ASS CLOWN RADICAL VIOLENT DEMOCRAT MOB RIOTED.

Democrat mob, I bet they don't vote.
You don’t think democrat activist vote? Lol
When you can clearly identify their voting record we can talk.
Huh
Until you can prove how this mob of people vote, if they do at all, then we can talk..Until then it was an unruly mob of misguided people who wanted a fellow member let out of jail.
They work for the democrats, that’s easily provable
Exactly why this delusional moron thought he could walk up to them and snap pictures like a damn tourist.

Democrats are brain damaged.
I expect him to PANDER to the very leftist extremists that kicked his ass. We can expect a statement from his office in the coming days that say's something like, "I understand completely their frustration, and I forgive them for kicking my teeth in, breaking my nose and giving me a concussion, so please vote for me again."

This deserves repeating.

I am sorry, yet these people have avowed themselves to being Marxist in BLM. The majority of these people are anarchist and black nationalist.
Naaaah, not downtown Madison. They're indoctrinated bubble heads from the UW Madison campus which is just a stones throw away, 90% of them. These pieces of garbage is what UW Madison is churning out by the thousands.

This deserves repeating.

Naaaah, not downtown Madison. They're indoctrinated bubble heads from the UW Madison campus, 90% of them. These pieces of garbage is what UW Madison is churning out by the thousands.
You saw their student ID's?

This deserves repeating.

Whatever. If those who pretend to support Capitalism but instead support a completely corrupt version of it, I support it all falling apart.

I'm gay too, but I don't think those protesters give a flying rats ass about my sexual preference. You started this mess, you clean it up. If you can't handle the repercussions of your supercilious and provocative rhetoric, perhaps digging a hole in the ground and burying yourself in it would suit you more.
no kidding man. just go be yourself, realize the world isn't perfect, and let people go be themselves also.

This deserves repeating.

Naaaah, not downtown Madison. They're indoctrinated bubble heads from the UW Madison campus, 90% of them. These pieces of garbage is what UW Madison is churning out by the thousands.
You saw their student ID's?
I've lived here for 50 years, I don't need to. I've heard it and seen it before. Everyone that's been here long enough knows who they are.

When a crowd can gather in a matter of minutes, they WALKED there, and the only place in Madison full of young, radical, brain washed democrats in training that are within walking distance to States street and can be there in minutes is the UW.

Now all of a sudden he thinks this should stop before someone gets killed. Really asshole? Too late people have already been killed. You got lucky.

did they think the rioters were on their side or something?

fucking moron.

Sen. Carpenter was sort of naive, but not really a "moron". He did devote 36 years of his life to the cause of being sodomized and felt that bending over to the liberal ideology for that long counted for something.

Similar to Sen McCain- who was no dummy as he graduated from Annapolis. McCain kissed liberal behind for decades, but it didn't stop the libs from beating his ass with an ugly stick in 2008.

Ongoing , we'll see what happens. It would be interesting to see the Senator turn conservative after this.

This deserves repeating.

Being treated equally and fairly is only a "liberal" philosophy in your eyes?
So conservatives don't want to be treated fairly and equally?
No. I don't want my teeth knocked out.

You're responses on this thread are WACKY.

WATCH OUT!!!!........THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT!!!!.SEE THE HIDEOUS MONSTER YOU CREATED?????
The only monster I created was myself but thanks for playing.....
Monster???. C'mon Glow. You're slapped around this place like a Roger Federer serve.
The monster you created is the one in your Avatar.

I don't think that bragging that you have been in the legislature for 36 years is going to get you much sympathy right now.

It should with the rioters, one would think. If someone has been down with the cause fight for liberalism since the Reagan Administration, shouldn't it count for something?
You don't know how stupid they be, do you?

Forum List

Back