Rioters attack democratic state senator

I'm gay too, but I don't think those protesters give a flying rats ass about my sexual preference. You started this mess, you clean it up. If you can't handle the repercussions of your supercilious and provocative rhetoric, perhaps digging a hole in the ground and burying yourself in it would suit you more.
How did this senator start anything as far as what protestors do?
Don't parse words with me.
Ah, so you have nothing to prove that the Democratic Senator ever projected anything to spur any protests.

This shit is getting OLD, FAST.

This deserves repeating.

Its the key to the 2020 election and why Bite Me is going to be royally schlonged in November.

People are already tired of this Liberal Rioting and disorder.
Now prove they are liberals.

No one was hurt and nothing was damaged when conservatives rose up in the Brooks Brothers "riot" of 2000. Yet every time the libs have a "peaceful protest", people get stomped.
I doubt these people have any political philosphy that could be considered liberalism.

Black Lives Matter isn't a liberal philosophy in your view?

I saw this on the news late night since I live in Wisconsin. They had video of a black idiot in a black hoody walking around with a megaphone and a BASEBALL BAT that followed some people into a States Street bar and was blaring that thing in people's face. When asked to leave he refused. Cops came, and like all the rest now that must have some kind of retarded idea that they can't be arrested, he resisted arrest for disorderly conduct, and that is why the ASS CLOWN RADICAL VIOLENT DEMOCRAT MOB RIOTED.

Democrat mob, I bet they don't vote.
You don’t think democrat activist vote? Lol
When you can clearly identify their voting record we can talk.
Huh
Until you can prove how this mob of people vote, if they do at all, then we can talk..Until then it was an unruly mob of misguided people who wanted a fellow member let out of jail.

I saw this on the news late night since I live in Wisconsin. They had video of a black idiot in a black hoody walking around with a megaphone and a BASEBALL BAT that followed some people into a States Street bar and was blaring that thing in people's face. When asked to leave he refused. Cops came, and like all the rest now that must have some kind of retarded idea that they can't be arrested, he resisted arrest for disorderly conduct, and that is why the ASS CLOWN RADICAL VIOLENT DEMOCRAT MOB RIOTED.

I'll bet they do. That's why we have so many ass clowns in office that say stupid crap like... "I'm on their side."

This deserves repeating.

Its the key to the 2020 election and why Bite Me is going to be royally schlonged in November.

No one was hurt and nothing was damaged when conservatives rose up in the Brooks Brothers "riot" of 2000. Yet every time the libs have a "peaceful protest", people get stomped.
I doubt these people have any political philosphy that could be considered liberalism.

No it is not.. Sorry. The leaders have directly identified themselves as Marxist.

I'll bet they do. That's why we have so many ass clowns in office that say stupid crap like... "I'm on their side."
Even Trump says he is on a side he favors..

Now all of a sudden he thinks this should stop before someone gets killed. Really asshole? Too late people have already been killed. You got lucky.

Well now he is really, "WOKE"
He was shocked that they kicked his ass because “ he is in their side”. What a moron.
Thanks for posting this. I think you'll get a couple responses.......................BAWWWHAHA

This deserves repeating.

More Fascist than anything

You don’t think democrat activist vote? Lol
When you can clearly identify their voting record we can talk.
Huh
Until you can prove how this mob of people vote, if they do at all, then we can talk..Until then it was an unruly mob of misguided people who wanted a fellow member let out of jail.
They work for the democrats, that’s easily provable

What?

The side of law and order.

What the F kind of response is this??? You guys are best finding nooses and fake outrage, that's it.

This deserves repeating.

No it is not.. Sorry. The leaders have directly identified themselves as Marxist.

Marxism is an ultraliberal ideology, sorry. This is why Castro was so idolized by leftards for generations.

This deserves repeating.

Being treated equally and fairly is only a "liberal" philosophy in your eyes?

This deserves repeating.

So conservatives don't want to be treated fairly and equally?

This deserves repeating.

BLM has little to do with "being treated equally or fairly". They don't treat the Italian people fairly, the way they tear down the statues of their great hero Columbus.

I don't think that bragging that you have been in the legislature for 36 years is going to get you much sympathy right now.
Finally the right person got the F S beat outta them by this mob..

36 YRS OF FAILURE!!...................................They kicked the A out of the real criminal.

Trump is on the side of law and order.

This deserves repeating.

No. I don't want my teeth knocked out.

You're responses on this thread are WACKY.

WATCH OUT!!!!........THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT!!!!.SEE THE HIDEOUS MONSTER YOU CREATED?????

This deserves repeating.

You don't answer a question with a question. Care to answer?

Forum List

Back