Riots and mayhem for thee but not for me! Chicago mayor bans protesting on her block

The mayor of the war zone and looting zone known previously as Chicago, tells the nation why SHE needs added police protection while the rest of the citizens do not.

Do tell mayor, do tell.

But if the police are systemically racist, will they protect her?

She seems to think so but at the same time she also thinks that they need to be defunded because of their systemic racism.
Probably because of her elitist ego that permeates all elitist she thinks she is very special. What she is doing is playing both sides of the fence(issue) and it will not bode well for her come election time.

What have you done with Moonglow?
Moonglow was kidnapped by a traveling band of right wingers, forced to use logic, and then dumped on a ghetto street corner in Chicago with an AR 15. He then had to shoot his way to Lake Michigan where he boarded an inner tube hoping the current took him to a red state, much like Cubans do trying to get to Florida.

While on the inner tube he practiced his Spanish knowing it only a matter of time before everyone will be forced to speak it.

1598028465121.png

Last edited:

The mayor of the war zone and looting zone known previously as Chicago, tells the nation why SHE needs added police protection while the rest of the citizens do not.

Do tell mayor, do tell.

She seems to think so but at the same time she also thinks that they need to be defunded because of their systemic racism.
I've never seen a Black female(?) Democrat push her(?) untouchable status to the limit like Lori Lightyear.

Do tell mayor, do tell.

I've never seen a Black female(?) Democrat push her(?) untouchable status to the limit like Lori Lightyear.

Do tell mayor, do tell.

You ain't seen noth'in yet

Wait till the moonbats nomiate her for President

1598031980235.png

Tell the fool to dig into her own pocket and hire security. That's what happens when you support defunding the police you moron.
She will just do what several Mpls council members did. Hire private security and charge the taxpayers...
These hypocrites are scum.

Tell the fool to dig into her own pocket and hire security. That's what happens when you support defunding the police you moron.
She will just do what several Mpls council members did. Hire private security and charge the taxpayers...
These hypocrites are scum.
Yep, the Left political elite will simply hire their own security, and as you say, probably at taxpayer expense while the rest of us have no security other than our own guns.....er.....um....while we are still allowed to legally have them.

But it's the same with health care. They force us all into a system of Obamacare that they opt out for themselves.

Do tell mayor, do tell.

Do tell mayor, do tell.

You ain't seen noth'in yet

Wait till the moonbats nomiate her for President

View attachment 377825
HELLO......I'M MISTER ED!!!!

Shitcago is a lost cause.
We talk about the 'killing grounds' there year after year here at USMB.
Some things never change!

More leftist true colors being exposed. Y'all deserve what you're reaping in your shithole cities

They need to pull out their stand-down orders and leave a copy on her door step.

Both are trying to block people protesting them. It's wrong in both instances.

That's a lie. Trump has objected to riots and violence from the beginning. The mayor, and many like her, supported the riots, the violence, tearing down statues, and looting - until it threatened her and then she became the law-and-order mayor.... She's not doing anything to secure anyone else's home and she's not allowing anyone else to take steps to secure their homes. Yet she uses taxpayer funded police - while trying to reduce the police protection for the rest of us.

She, like you, is a fucking hypocrite.

More leftist true colors being exposed. Y'all deserve what you're reaping in your shithole cities

Lightfoot refused to elaborate on the specific threats, but said she receives them daily against herself, her wife and her home. Black wives matter.

Unbelievable! :cuckoo:

The Left isn't even trying to hide their hypocrisy and duplicity.

Is beyond me that any person in his/her right mind, would vote DemonRat on Nov.

Just showing her true colors. Keep my house safe but let them destroy everyone else's.

I really don't have much sympathy for the people who live in Chicago. They voted this knucklehead into office so they are getting what they voted for.

Hard to have sympathy for idiots.

I don't think anybody here outside of leftists have any sympathy for her. The issue is it's okay for police to protect her home and neighborhood while businesses get destroyed and some never opening up again.

There is also a constitutional issue here. The article said the city and state had bans on protests in residential areas. The Supreme Court apparently agreed with that. IMO, you either have the right to peacefully assemble or you don't. I don't see any limitation on those rights in the document.

Maybe California g'ment can get the BLMers nation wide to mass migrate to California by offering the BLMers free housing left by the White folks who moved out of state to escape statist left g'ment but could find no buyers for their left behind real estate???

That's a lie. Trump has objected to riots and violence from the beginning. The mayor, and many like her, supported the riots, the violence, tearing down statues, and looting - until it threatened her and then she became the law-and-order mayor.... She's not doing anything to secure anyone else's home and she's not allowing anyone else to take steps to secure their homes. Yet she uses taxpayer funded police - while trying to reduce the police protection for the rest of us.

Trump is wanting to block people who do not agree with him.

Fact.

I can condemn politicians that try and hide from the public. Can you?

Fact.

Who is Trump trying to block?

Fact.

Who is Trump trying to block?

It's in the thread.

The same freakish clown that gots its hairs did after locking down the entire city.... which is the equivalent of performing a makeover on a corpse.

Imagine waking up to one of these dudes and not hanging yourself by 9:30.

IiQXLj2cRJ5VLUAZj-pWfGoAGBLWVRoJd5yOyy1Djgy1hSnXxkw60VsPAJmDCoLVS4aeaK0lRs_aKeZ8lDhD_cTPh9kHwzH4hwmM_OH5WtnAK_j-twDONCn868a_rVHvbFutN6jqTK0

Forum List

Back