RIOTS, FIGHTS, PROPERTY DESTRUCTION IN KENTUCKY...RE: Sports

It's obviously a false equivalence to say this was like fergusson. It's just the OP's latest attempt to marginalize/excuse what was extremely antisocial behavior that should be condemned by all civilized people.
I know in Ferguson cops feared for their lives, in Kentucky rioters are taking selfies with them. Also looks like a bunch of college students partying. Wonder if this will go on for days, like Ferguson did.

Is that why they arrested so many people?

They should be scared they only murdered someone and has been fucking with that community for years.

But thats not the point. The point is both were riots. Where are the conversations about family values? Or is that only a conversation when a business is hurt?
How many days will the Kentucky riot last? Is Sharpton coming to spread the hate? Holder coming to spread the hate, or is Obama commenting to spread the hate?

It's obviously a false equivalence to say this was like fergusson. It's just the OP's latest attempt to marginalize/excuse what was extremely antisocial behavior that should be condemned by all civilized people.
I know in Ferguson cops feared for their lives, in Kentucky rioters are taking selfies with them. Also looks like a bunch of college students partying. Wonder if this will go on for days, like Ferguson did.

Is that why they arrested so many people?

They should be scared they only murdered someone and has been fucking with that community for years.

But thats not the point. The point is both were riots. Where are the conversations about family values? Or is that only a conversation when a business is hurt?
How many days will the Kentucky riot last? Is Sharpton coming to spread the hate? Holder coming to spread the hate, or is Obama commenting to spread the hate?

Yeah because on day 1 in Ferguson you were yelling "give them time"! right?

Not to mention the amount of money the state spent on containing these riots, but its all good when its white people because its "innocent" dont cha know.
How much did they make hosting the game? If they were so bad they wouldn't host it, would they? City officials know it's gonna happen.

Not to mention the amount of money the state spent on containing these riots, but its all good when its white people because its "innocent" dont cha know.
How much did they make hosting the game? If they were so bad they wouldn't host it, would they? City officials know it's gonna happen.

All thats missing is you adding the line "and thats why its ok to spend millions in police overtime and property repair"

Because they knew they were going to riot? Its not like its one of those pesky last minute unscheduled riots.

Thats actually worse...they have a fund for riots because it always happens. White people lol

All thats missing is you adding the line "and thats why its ok to spend millions in police overtime and property repair"

Because they knew they were going to riot? Its not like its one of those pesky last minute unscheduled riots.

Thats actually worse...they have a fund for riots because it always happens. White people lol
Yeah because a riot caused by a thug got shot going on for days businesses being burnt down nightly. The national guard called in. That's excusable? Look when a rioter takes a selfie with a cop. The cops aren't worried for their life.

I saw one car turned over, which is wrong. The rest controlled bonfires. So what? Compared to Ferguson? Not even close. Where do you get your millions of dollar figure from?

Yeah because a riot caused by a thug got shot going on for days businesses being burnt down nightly. The national guard called in. That's excusable? Look when a rioter takes a selfie with a cop. The cops aren't worried for their life.

So? Being worried is not what you were complaining about in Ferguson silly. Now you are all the way down to saying its all about business.

Wheres the talk about personal responsibility? Values? Single family dads? Behavior?

The only thing you said is that whites riot every year so its not a big deal....which is really really a 180 from your earlier posts

I saw one car turned over, which is wrong. The rest controlled bonfires. So what? Compared to Ferguson? Not even close. Where do you get your millions of dollar figure from?

FINALLY!! JKNOW admits to SOMETHING being wrong here...thats progress

Hey...consider rioting like white peoples n word.

You know...how its ok for blacks to use the N word but not whites?

Well...we can burn some couches and fight a little after our teams games. Yall cant.

We'll stop burning couches after UK games.....when yall stop using the N word haha!

See...double standards suck dont they?

Whats different? I didnt know some guy was killed during the riots but it also doesnt say that it was because of the riot. So basically someone was killed on the day the riots were happening and that means something different to you because...black people something.

Why is this riot not anti social but whites who riot over sports...loses, wins and even pumpkins different? Business?

Only an idiot would draw an equivalence between Ferguson and this, but if it makes you feel better continues to make that claim, people reading this are just laughing at how stupid you are. How about you stop complaining about dumb shit, it really doesn't help anyone at all.

They're trying to point out the unfairness of a double standard.

Just like how they say the N word and its ok or how rappers constantly insult others by calling them "faggot niggas" and its ok.

We'll agree to stop tolerating college kids sports "riots" when they agree to never use the N word again haha!

Whats different? I didnt know some guy was killed during the riots but it also doesnt say that it was because of the riot. So basically someone was killed on the day the riots were happening and that means something different to you because...black people something.

Why is this riot not anti social but whites who riot over sports...loses, wins and even pumpkins different? Business?

Only an idiot would draw an equivalence between Ferguson and this, but if it makes you feel better continues to make that claim, people reading this are just laughing at how stupid you are. How about you stop complaining about dumb shit, it really doesn't help anyone at all.

Hey silly, I didnt say everything was exactly the same..I asked where is the convos on family, responsbility, being level headed, single family homes, white leaders to denouce this?

Hey silly, I didnt say everything was exactly the same..I asked where is the convos on family, responsbility, being level headed, single family homes, white leaders to denouce this?

There arent any. This is just a white thing that we get to do that yall dont. Like how blacks can use the N word and the phrase "faggot nigga" and we cant.

Well...you'll just have to accept this like we do that. Its our thing. Yall cant do it. We can.

Sucks huh?

There arent any. This is just a white thing that we get to do that yall dont. Like how blacks can use the N word and the phrase "faggot nigga" and we cant.

Well...you'll just have to accept this like we do that. Its our thing. Yall cant do it. We can.

Sucks huh?

345flts.jpg

Right, there's just a glaring double standard in society. Face it your thread is weak. Stop complaining and learn to take some responsibility.

Sucks huh?

345flts.jpg

Yep. Whites arent allowed to say things that blacks are allowed to. Its just how it is. Its just...different.

And yall arent allowed to burn shit and have drunk fights after big sports games. We are. Its just different.

Sorry. Both are just how things are. As you all would say....get over it bahaha.

What this country needs to get these kids serious about life and their future is a draft and another war! What is wrong with Obama? We could have at least half of these twerps in some Middle East village market right now, dodging bombs in baby carriages.

The other half would be back here getting married, working on keeping a 3.0+ average and dodging the draft.

Right, there's just a glaring double standard in society. Face it your thread is weak. Stop complaining and learn to take some responsibility.

For whites rioting? Thats funny

Sucks huh?

345flts.jpg

Yep. Whites arent allowed to say things that blacks are allowed to. Its just how it is. Its just...different.

And yall arent allowed to burn shit and have drunk fights after big sports games. We are. Its just different.

Sorry. Both are just how things are. As you all would say....get over it bahaha.

I get it...you use your concern over riots as a ploy. I know...just glad you admitted it...not that you had to

Sucks huh?

345flts.jpg

I get it...you use your concern over riots as a ploy. I know...just glad you admitted it...not that you had to

Just concern over SOME riots. Ours are ok. Just like yall are concerned when a white gay says "faggot nigga" but a black guy does it and...meh...not concerned.

Forum List

Back